Hurricane, WV

#1 Dec 20, 2010
Is she a fat nasty slut or what!
Hi melanie

Logan, WV

#2 Jan 24, 2011
get some wrote:
Humor I would love to see you say that to her face! I know who you are you skan ass lil slut and you better leave her alone
Rhonda Blevins

Logan, WV

#3 Jan 24, 2011
get some wrote:
guess not cause no one wrote anything back since dec. 20th but thanks for making me the most important part of your day by talking about me glad that I could be a help to make your life a little better.. well since you seem not to know me that well I will tell you a little about me!!! i was married for almost 5 years never cheated on him. now im with someone eles that i have been with for 7 1/2 mos. never cheated on him. soo slut no that is something im not... as for fat well i guess its been awhile since you have seen me yes i was fat and i have lost alot of wight.. nasty nope i dont think that either i shower every day brush my teeth 2 times a day my house dont go dirty my colth are clean.. so really did it make you feel that much better to write something about me when all i do is work and come home... well if it really made you feel better or feel good just keep right on talking i know better and everyone knows me knows better and as far as any one else i dont care what they think about me I dont have to prove myself to anyone but whom i chose too. and again thanks for making me important enough to you to let everyone on breedens topix know that I even exist... love always Rhonda Blevins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breeden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 24 min Sundog512 351
Why does anyone trade at Bud & Bonnies? All tha... 12 hr stylistinohio 5
Review: Dalton's Garbage Disposal (Jun '13) 14 hr Sissy 13
Where does the money come from? Mon Oh really 3
looking for Darnell gillenwater Mon florida girl 5
Woman in white car Mon Exxon woman 4
Quinn Deskins Jul 24 ladyof1 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Breeden Mortgages