High School and Junior High principals

High School and Junior High principals

Posted in the Breckenridge Forum

want opinions

Odessa, TX

#1 Mar 7, 2015
What does everyone think of them. lots of complaints and kids being bullied and dropping out of school.
Sickofthesystem

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2015
Yup it happened to me my senior year. The principals there literally ruined my chance at a great future. They're awful.
Born here

Breckenridge, TX

#3 Dec 8, 2017
The principals all ignore the bullying and do nothing now a child is dead.
breckenridge resident

Weatherford, TX

#4 Feb 4, 2018
They all get paid its just a job to them they dont care about our children and the mental and physical abuse they are going through..but i do have to say i heard a saying once the respect you bring into your home and childrens lives is the respect they will give outside of home and to other peoples lives and if a child is bullying its our jobs as parents if we are aware or not to have a heart to heart with our children to make sure nothing like this is coming from them or anyone they associate them selves with!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breckenridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
baker 18 hr Closerslueth 3
Booker T. Washington High School in Breckinridg... Fri closerslueth 2
druggies (Nov '17) Oct '18 Bitedown 9
Will holt abusing power Oct '18 Bitedown 3
News Largest maker of bump stocks will stop acceptin... (Apr '18) Jun '18 FormerParatrooper 997
Chris Vuicich beating women! (Aug '16) Apr '18 Real talk 12
corruption at walker-sayle (Dec '16) Feb '18 User_name 28

Breckenridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Breckenridge Mortgages