What is wrong with our law enforcement?
First Prev
of 388
Next Last
Citizen

Livingston, TX

#7928 Dec 29, 2013
concern wrote:
Jason Holt has been fired twice from wheeler co texas sheriffs dept. now he is a city cop in shamrock Texas
Who cares. Leave it alone dirtbag. Worry about this town and our cops. He no longer works here.
concern

United States

#7929 Dec 30, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares. Leave it alone dirtbag. Worry about this town and our cops. He no longer works here.
you sure have a lot of nerve calling someone your family name your so smart I have you to no I don't live there dirt bag I'm just a concerned person that does not like dirty cops so before you think you no it all you don't
Citizen

United States

#7930 Dec 31, 2013
concern wrote:
<quoted text>you sure have a lot of nerve calling someone your family name your so smart I have you to no I don't live there dirt bag I'm just a concerned person that does not like dirty cops so before you think you no it all you don't
If you don't live here then don't worry about this town. Worry about town you live in.

Since: Dec 13

United States

#7931 Dec 31, 2013
Noone wrote:
all of you need to get you'r stories right. if you don't know the facts then don't say anything. I guess running a pick-up through a house is okay in you'r eyes. is that what you are telling us.
So who gives a shit wrong story wright story hmm I guess what your dumbass is saying is because he drove his truck through a house he deserved to be shot And killed I mean damn don't be an idiot everyone knows the cops were clearly wrong and always will be in the town of Breckenridge TX.
Curious

United States

#7932 Apr 15, 2014
concern wrote:
<quoted text>you sure have a lot of nerve calling someone your family name your so smart I have you to no I don't live there dirt bag I'm just a concerned person that does not like dirty cops so before you think you no it all you don't
You say your a concerned citizen and don't like dirty cops. How about the Sheriff Billy Wade? Ain't he dirty? Get drunk, play a round of golf at the golf course, and get tased. You should be concerned about a volcano that could erupt at any time. Next time someone could get hurt or killed. Oh wait the BPD will have his back.
Aggravated

Sturgeon Lake, MN

#7933 Sep 10, 2015
rascal_7154 wrote:
I agree 100%"dont matter" and I hope "THIS" time something will be done about this senseless tragedy and yes our PD is useless when it comes to calling them if needed especially at night...IF they actually show up it is way after whatever has happened...and WHY did they not just pull in front of him and stop him?????...Oh that's right that would have meant common sense of which some of our "wet behind the ears" officers are incapable of!!!!I hope there is enough media attention and intervention that it can't be lied about or swept under rug as this man nor his family deserved something like this!!
Just exactly like this town. I live in the country and my house got broke into. I got home and noticed it and called police at 8:45 pm. Then they ask if anyone is still in there. It's a big house I wasn't going through it alone. Finally at 11:15 pm an officer finally arrives. He said he was just a town away which is about 10-15 min. He said when my call came in he headed my way till dispatch pulled him off. WTF?? Oh that's right they only help the women who give sexual favors.
Aggravated

Sturgeon Lake, MN

#7934 Sep 10, 2015
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares. Leave it alone dirtbag. Worry about this town and our cops. He no longer works here.
He shouldn't get their badge back if he was fired Dumb Ass!
Citizen

Irving, TX

#7936 Dec 5, 2015
law wrote:
Does anybody know about the killings in the house a cross the street from north elementry school. Some were shot and the house has always been alone.
Asian immigrants in some dispute. Cultural disconnect about an arranged marriage is what I heard.
Lost in paradise

Weatherford, TX

#7937 Dec 22, 2015
What do you think of the seven sheriff candidates and what kind of law enforcement do you think they will be as sheriff?
DontevengovisitB reck

Abilene, TX

#7938 May 12, 2016
tjp1018 wrote:
<quoted text>

No I don't know who you are dumb as but her name was not Tammy. Tammy was his cousin that was killed by Mr.Mazel and she was my sister. He did not kill Kelly. So get your facts straight.
My best friend is Kelly and Albert's daughter and yes it was Charlie who took Kelly out to Necessity, with a gun, shot her, be says accidentally, but the only accident was the lack of law enforcement doi g their jobs. Why did he take the gun to begin with? I'm ashamed to call Breckenridge my hometown. So ummm, get your facts straight!
Amennnn

Breckenridge, TX

#7939 May 16, 2016
please respond wrote:
o.k. everyone who is writing on here please write fox news or a bigger news organization so this will get national news. nothing may ever come of this unless you get it in the national news. an unjust was done to this young man and his family deserves to have justice. get it in the national media and let the whole world know whats going on in breckenridge,tx. no one deserves this, i don't care what you have done, which in this case is NOTHING!!! if you watched the news you would have seen that the house was not ran into, only the fence...BIG F DEAL. A FENCE CAN BE FIXED,BUT A MANS LIFE CANNOT!!! PLEASE EVERYONE GET THIS IN THE NATIONAL NEWS.
Amen
Jo jo

Dallas, TX

#7940 May 16, 2016
Amennnn wrote:
<quoted text>

Amen
What fence?
Chris

Dallas, TX

#7941 May 16, 2016
Amennnn wrote:
<quoted text>

Amen
Who cares! It's over. Leave it alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 388
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breckenridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Re~Elect Sheriff Billy Wade Jun '16 Corina 33
Caleb Hodges Jun '16 Ron 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Run off Election May '16 Jesse 2
Former school teacher arrested May '16 Kat 1
Breckenridge PD (Dec '08) May '16 Jack The Ripper 183
Run off May '16 Bill 3

Breckenridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Breckenridge Mortgages