First Prev
of 388
Next Last
Citizen

United States

#7928 Dec 29, 2013
concern wrote:
Jason Holt has been fired twice from wheeler co texas sheriffs dept. now he is a city cop in shamrock Texas
Who cares. Leave it alone dirtbag. Worry about this town and our cops. He no longer works here.
concern

United States

#7929 Dec 30, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares. Leave it alone dirtbag. Worry about this town and our cops. He no longer works here.
you sure have a lot of nerve calling someone your family name your so smart I have you to no I don't live there dirt bag I'm just a concerned person that does not like dirty cops so before you think you no it all you don't
Citizen

Porter, TX

#7930 Dec 31, 2013
concern wrote:
<quoted text>you sure have a lot of nerve calling someone your family name your so smart I have you to no I don't live there dirt bag I'm just a concerned person that does not like dirty cops so before you think you no it all you don't
If you don't live here then don't worry about this town. Worry about town you live in.

Since: Dec 13

United States

#7931 Dec 31, 2013
Noone wrote:
all of you need to get you'r stories right. if you don't know the facts then don't say anything. I guess running a pick-up through a house is okay in you'r eyes. is that what you are telling us.
So who gives a shit wrong story wright story hmm I guess what your dumbass is saying is because he drove his truck through a house he deserved to be shot And killed I mean damn don't be an idiot everyone knows the cops were clearly wrong and always will be in the town of Breckenridge TX.
Curious

United States

#7932 Apr 15, 2014
concern wrote:
<quoted text>you sure have a lot of nerve calling someone your family name your so smart I have you to no I don't live there dirt bag I'm just a concerned person that does not like dirty cops so before you think you no it all you don't
You say your a concerned citizen and don't like dirty cops. How about the Sheriff Billy Wade? Ain't he dirty? Get drunk, play a round of golf at the golf course, and get tased. You should be concerned about a volcano that could erupt at any time. Next time someone could get hurt or killed. Oh wait the BPD will have his back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 388
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breckenridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Bubba 786
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr Fart 629
Mr. Baker (Nov '13) Apr 12 preacher00 84
Bar on Rose Ave (Jul '09) Mar '15 Traveling Trash 15
High School and Junior High principals Mar '15 want opinions 1
What do you think of Trammel? (Jan '13) Mar '15 miffed22 4
Becky Shipp Jan '15 Karma-is-a-BITCH 1
More from around the web

Breckenridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]