Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

Do not judge or assume, lest ye befall your own criticism. Knowing nothing about me or what I've been through should leave you lacking in a foundation for judgement. However it is posted in plain format, of despair, injustice, fear, anger and a gapeing void in the lives of many who are from there. If letting go is best for you then by all means do so. I believe a person can move forward with their lives without being consumed by the past. I also believe that by throwing in the towel, the bad people win. God put a yearning for justice in our hearts for a reason. It is the right thing to do.
LONGHORN

Breckenridge, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

Judged:

WE KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS.... IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID, IT'S BECAUSE OF WHAT JOE SAID THE NIGHT HE DISAPPEARED.. SO YES I BELIEVE IT IS MIKE & A COUPLE OF OTHERS THAT WAS INVOLVED!HONEY,(IVA) U CAN BELIEVE WITH ALL UR MIGHT THAT UR BROTHER WOULD NOT DO THIS TO SOMEONE BUT HE THOUGHT BECAUSE HE CARRIED THAT BADGE HE WAS UNTOUCHABLE.. WELL I HATE TO TELL U & HIM THAT HE IS NOT... HE WILL GET DONE TO HIM WHAT HE HAS DONE TO OTHER PEOPLE... FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY SOME OF UR FAMILY MEMBERS HE ALREADY IS.... THAT'S WHY HE LOST HIS JOB AS A POLICE OFFICER WHERE HE LIVES... HE IS LOW LIFE SCUM THAT NEEDS TO BE SCRAPED UP, THROWN INTO A PRISON, & ALLOW THE WORD BE PUT OUT THAT HE WAS A DIRTY COP.. THEN TELL THEM TO RAPE HIM TILL NO END UNTILL HE STARTS TALKING ABOUT WHAT HE DID TO JOE!!! I HATE THE PUNK! HE'S TRASH WHO CHEATED ON HIS WIFE WITH MICHELLE AND GOT HER KNOCKED UP.. HE'S WORTHLESS!
jessica

Breckenridge, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

Joe ledbetter was my dad.
whoever the fuck it was that murdered my dad will pay.
I was a year old when i lost him
who the fuck would take a life from a man with 2 kids too raise.
why would anybody be so careless.
noww here i am going on 17 living my life without him.
i pray and pray every night i could just wake up one morning and this would all just be a dream.
but i know that's never gonna happen.
things would have been so much better if he was here.
and you know what whoever the Hmmm is fuck you!
you don't know a damn thing about my dad.
all i can say is he was a great guy and he loved his family.
you can call his drug head anything you want.
he may have been but he had a damn good heart...
and he still would if he was here...
but all i cann do the rest of my life is wonder...
Raiders

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

-concerned citizen wrote:
Don't forget,
Angel Silva
Adam Garcia
Kalena Gillespie
and the little boy that got attacked by those dogs
Angel Silva died in a car accident, Adam Garcia is a mystery and we may never know what really happened to him because of the assholes that were with him, Kalena Gillepsie, I'm not sure, died in a car accident, and the little boy that got attacked by those dogs: Well, I know for a fact that the owners of those dogs, whom were being whipped and starved and beat which they had gone to jail before in the past for this reason, were prosecuted. I know this because I was in the Justice of the Peace's office at the time of the trial. And they were found guilty for that.
Ticktock

Lamesa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Seeking the truth wrote:
I actually received a list via e-mail with the names listed below. However i know nothing about them.
JUDY BLUE
MIKE MARTINEZ
JOE LEDBETTER
JAMIE WHITT
JASON GRAY
CARL LYNCH
JOHNNY SWINSON
JODI HASH
DOC MOON
ELZO MOORMAN
SAMMY ROGERS
EDITH MOORMAN
JIMMY WHITT WHAT HAPPEND TO HIM?
Ticktock

Lamesa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically, just a bunch of jailers getting paid off. That is why they had that one guy excape too. It was around the same time. I also know of a girl getting pregnant by her husband that was an inmate. She would get to go up there on saturdays,(not a visiting day), and the jailers would let her up for you know. I believe those jailers at that time ended up losing there jobs but not for sure why. Well, i mean i don't know the reason that was givin. Then if you read my earlier post about what i witnessed then that is pretty much all i know. I have other reasons to believe that it is still corupt though.
Realy Rea Cates. You sorry peice of bird caca! IF she was not getting paid to do so what makes you think it would happen. If you know Rea like I know her you would know she would have saved the proof haha some how! She would have then filled a lawsuit. Dont be stupid. OMG what a idiot. 4.0 yea in year mind not in school. Rea would have made money of of it that is how I know you are lying.
Ticktock

Lamesa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

FED UP IN ODESSA wrote:
MOST OF YOU WOULD NOT KNOW JASON WILLIAMS AS HE GREW UP IN THE BOYS HOMES MORE THAN ANYWHERE. HIS OLDER BROTHER WAS JOSH AND HE WAS ABOUT THE CLASS OF 1996 I BELIEVE. THEY LIVED OUT ON THE HILL PAST PARTNERS BAR. IT HAS BEEN SPECULATED THAT IT WAS SOME SORT OF DRUG RELATED THING WITH JASON AND I AM SURE THEY ARE RIGHT. BYREL, DONT WORRY, I DID PUT JASON ON THAT LIST BACK AT THE VERY BEGINNING WHEN I PUT JOE LEDBETTER ON IT. I STILL HAVE MY OWN CONCLUSION AS TO WHAT HAPPENED, BUT AT LEAST YOU FINALLY GOT TO HAVE A BODY TO BURY AND SEMI-CLOSURE TO THE WHOLE SITUATION. JUST TAKE GOOD CARE OF JUSTIN AND DONT LET HIM GO ASTRAY. SOME OF MY BEST CHILDHOOD MEMORIES INVOLE JUSTIN AND JASON. DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAD TO HIDE UNDER THE BED CAUSE MRS. INGRAM CAME HOME, BOY DID SHE HATE ME! ANYWAY DONT WORRY, HE HAS NOT BEEN FORGOTTEN!!
JAson--was he the one who was in jail and climbed through the jail house serving door. I am trying to remember. If we was the guy I knew about 11-12 years ago did he have longer hair well blond my memory is vague .
wow1

Lamesa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

cassandra whitt wrote:
Wow I didn't think any1 would take the time to write about my family so much. Jamie was my brother n jimmy ws my dad/grandpa n I loved em very much... whoever hurt them will pay in the end.. anyways umm wow I had no idea my brother had actually had kids he never mentioned it.. guess he didn't know or the girl lied..
<quoted text>
Cassandra, at one point in time I heard a had a girlfriend he went to jail for getting prego. I am not sure who said it or why. I knew Jamie. I think she was like 13 when I was like 15 06 16. Not realy sure. My heart hurts to think of what happened to your brother and your father I used to go to your house all the time. I remember you were such a happy little girl. I used to play around with you when I would visit your brother. I even worked for your dad when he had the fruit stand. I miss yall! If i am right the girls dad was a janitor at the schools.
LADY ROSE

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

People need to get a life and quit talking about others lives.Carl only has one brother.Carl knows his wife and kids loved him.Carl the police and GOD know that his wife dident do it and she wold give any thing to take his place.All you people are doing is sturing the pot and hurting her and her children.MOST IMPORTENT:If you wher his so called brother you wouldnt be hurting his children with your finger pointing.Carl wouldnt want you or any one to say any thing that would hurt his family.CARL LOVED HIS FAMILY!! Thank you and have a nice day! LADYROSE Inside sourrce
toots

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

LADY ROSE wrote:
People need to get a life and quit talking about others lives.Carl only has one brother.Carl knows his wife and kids loved him.Carl the police and GOD know that his wife dident do it and she wold give any thing to take his place.All you people are doing is sturing the pot and hurting her and her children.MOST IMPORTENT:If you wher his so called brother you wouldnt be hurting his children with your finger pointing.Carl wouldnt want you or any one to say any thing that would hurt his family.CARL LOVED HIS FAMILY!! Thank you and have a nice day! LADYROSE Inside sourrce
Let me fix this for you: dident=Didn't
sturing=stirring
IMPORTENT=Important
wher=were
wouldnt=wouldn't
wouldnt=wouldn't
sourrce=source
Now, I can't stand people who can't spell!
Bubba87

Breckenridge, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Who was it they said killed himself with 2 shots to the head with a bolt action rifle.....and they ruled it a suicide....how can a person with a bullet in their head and bleeding out, load another round and then shoot themselves again...

“Where are all the sane people?”

Since: Nov 08

Breckenridge,Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Ticktock wrote:
<quoted text>
JAson--was he the one who was in jail and climbed through the jail house serving door. I am trying to remember. If we was the guy I knew about 11-12 years ago did he have longer hair well blond my memory is vague .
No, that was his brother Josh that escaped.

“Where are all the sane people?”

Since: Nov 08

Breckenridge,Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Ticktock wrote:
<quoted text>
Realy Rea Cates. You sorry peice of bird caca! IF she was not getting paid to do so what makes you think it would happen. If you know Rea like I know her you would know she would have saved the proof haha some how! She would have then filled a lawsuit. Dont be stupid. OMG what a idiot. 4.0 yea in year mind not in school. Rea would have made money of of it that is how I know you are lying.
Im confused. Are you thinking it was Rhea Cates that got pregnant up there? Cause it wasnt. It was Summer Russell, and I believe the story goes that it happened twice.
PMC

Prosper, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Raiders wrote:
<quoted text>
Angel Silva died in a car accident, Adam Garcia is a mystery and we may never know what really happened to him because of the assholes that were with him, Kalena Gillepsie, I'm not sure, died in a car accident, and the little boy that got attacked by those dogs: Well, I know for a fact that the owners of those dogs, whom were being whipped and starved and beat which they had gone to jail before in the past for this reason, were prosecuted. I know this because I was in the Justice of the Peace's office at the time of the trial. And they were found guilty for that.
Adam Garcia is not an unsolved mystery and he wasn't with s group of asshole! They were high school kids going until and a freak accident happened. I have known Adam and his familymfor years, she showed animals together.and every year we all went hunting. Nothing out of the ordinarynfornppl in Breckenridge to do. If you knew anything about the familynor their up bringing u wouldn't have shit to say ab it being "UNSOLVED!" it is solved so let hime rest in peace! Don't throw him into the mix of all this bullshit talk about unsolved murders in this town. Breckenridge had a guest speaker come out to Gunsight Baptist Church and preach to all of us. The one thing he continued to say was " I have never visited a town that has such a dark black cloud around it in the many years I have been preaching. The devil is surrounding this town and everyone needs to ask Jesus into their hearts and get the devil ran off before he destroys this town even more!" what does that tell you! Don't go bashing on some hooligan kids for a freak accident happening! Connie and Dick would have never let Adam go hunting with those kids if they didn't trust them! So think before u speak! Rip Adam!
1smartcookie

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

SO, PI, have you found anything YET,or have you been "bought" too ??

And....since these "mysterious" deaths have been occuring over many years, do you think they might be connected to,lets say, someone(s) who has lived here during these years ?? And YES people, some of these folks were connected to the drug trade,
(& some supposedly), but that doesn't mean something shouldn't be done..They were HUMAN BEINGS.. and SOMEONE(s) getting away with murder..
beast 666

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Tsk tsk all these ppl dying for no reason tanner french casey rodriguez johnny swinson jimmy whitt its a little bit crazy how so many peole die and nothing gets done about it I' live in breckenridge and new and heard about some of these people and they had their faults but are still people you wouldn't want that to be you or someone close to you stand up for your community you libe their you have the right to know and feel safe you pay taxes you deserve to know its sad you have nothin to do for the youth no boys and girls club or youth centers movie theaters nothin nothin to keep the youth from fallin into the bad drug. Epedemic their meth and them damn pills the youth feel hopeless their make a stand for our community
beast 666

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

And another thing someone mentione a dark dark cloud and nothin but evil their they are so right that is the town of the devil wiccans witches and satanist live open your eyes and stop bein blind
Trey Lynch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

beast 666 wrote:
And another thing someone mentione a dark dark cloud and nothin but evil their they are so right that is the town of the devil wiccans witches and satanist live open your eyes and stop bein blind
Cute name for someone lashing out at Wiccans... Their only motto is to not harm anyone..
Collins

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

always here wrote:
Good luck on that. Since they are so old and many of them are probably drug-related I doubt much will come out of it.

Well idk how but my baby sister is on this list (Jody Hash) and she was 15 yrs old and passed a hero who saved a lil boys life....and no her case was not drug related
Got out when I could

Red Lion, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

aw comeon wrote:
let me get this straight. you're saying we live in a town where for generations, the police department has murdered, then covered up these murders? sounds far fetched. who exactly are you saying is at the root of all this?
It's been like this for decades!! I remember when I was 10ish and a man named Ronnie killed his wife. He was in jail but only served a few months. I also remember a man that killed two Hispanic men at the lake and got a way with it. That was in the early 80's. That is not the only crime that law enforcement officers have looked the other way. Sexual abuse was really really bad when I was there. There was an old man that used to cut holes in his pockets and told kids to get candy out of his pocket so they could grab his dick. When the cops were told they again looked the other way. No wonder the people who have lived there all there lives are on drugs!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Breckenridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr fubar 17,819
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 hr That Fart Guy 22,248
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 512
Newly Elected Sheriff (Nov '12) Sun No-1 Citizen 246
Mr. Baker (Nov '13) Aug 24 Jesse 77
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Aug 21 Gasman 523

Search the Breckenridge Forum:
•••
•••
Breckenridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Breckenridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••