List of unexplained deaths
jamie

Wichita Falls, TX

#234 Apr 21, 2009
rascal_7154 wrote:
If you go back further you could probably double that list..I remember a Boggs boy and a Latham and if I thought about it many more.
Yes his name was SHAWN BOGGS we were very good friends and he was dateing my little sister. His dad Tom Boggs was also my fathers best friend. Shawn was found hung from a tree branch. But the part that makes it unexplained is he was on his knees with the rope around his neck and his hands tied behind his back. Now tell me how he killed himself!

“It's Just Begun!”

Since: Jan 09

Breckenridge

#235 Apr 21, 2009
jamie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes his name was SHAWN BOGGS we were very good friends and he was dateing my little sister. His dad Tom Boggs was also my fathers best friend. Shawn was found hung from a tree branch. But the part that makes it unexplained is he was on his knees with the rope around his neck and his hands tied behind his back. Now tell me how he killed himself!
There are way to many unexplained deaths! I urge you all to contact www.popular4people.org it is a group named POPULAR! They really want to help people from Breckenridge! If they are not contacted by a family member or loved one of the one that was murdered they can not do anything! They will do it free of charge! Jamie you said you had a kid with whitt? You can contact them. They will help you! They are lawyers that smell something very wrong with this town! They really want to help all they can! I'm Mike Richardson's cousin. I know how you all feel. It is time now to stand up for what is right! We have to start some where. Why not start with POPULAR!!
What about

Breckenridge, TX

#236 Apr 22, 2009
EXACTLY what has POPULAR done for you? Please do not tell me what they promised, just tell me what they have actually done!
disgusted

United States

#237 Apr 22, 2009
jamie wrote:
I actually received a list via e-mail with the names listed below. However i know nothing about them.
JUDY BLUE
MIKE MARTINEZ
JOE LEDBETTER
JAMIE WHITT
JASON GRAY
CARL LYNCH
JOHNNY SWINSON
JODI HASH
DOC MOON
ELZO MOORMAN
SAMMY ROGERS
EDITH MOORMAN
i live in breckenridge and knew 2 of these people personally. Jamie Whitt was a long time friend, love, and father of my child. He was writing me from jail in another town and couldn't wait 2 get out and come home 2 see me and my son. I still have the letters he wrote 2 me. He was so excited 2 be gettin out when he returned to breckenridge he was picked up on a warrant. I didnt even get 2 find out he was back when I got a call on April 2nd (also my birthday) to tell me he had died that morning. He suposedly hung himself with his belt in his jail cell. And anyone whoes been 2 jail knows u arent allowed 2 keep anything on ur person. I couldn't even keep my bra or shoes. much less a belt. The jail cells in stephens county are just bars. other people were in jail with him yet no one saw a thing. And the gaurd waited and made his rounds hours later to find him hanging from a belt he should never have had. I do NOT with one cell in my body believe that it was in any way an accident and never will.
Joe ledbetter was my cousin. He was supposedly arrested by a police officer the night he came up missing night and never heard from again. Until they discovered his decade body behind the Breckenridge Wal-mart. Yet once again no one knows anything or they arent talking. And thats how it works in Breckenridge Texas. If u don't believe me ask anyone else who lives here. Besides the police. U will get nothing from them.
Are you sure about your joe story? Not trying to be rude so don't get defensive. There are lots of stories behind it but I have never been able to say what I thought for sure happened. I saw him the last night he was seen. He was scared to death.

“Where are all the sane people?”

Since: Nov 08

Breckenridge,Texas

#238 Apr 23, 2009
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure about your joe story? Not trying to be rude so don't get defensive. There are lots of stories behind it but I have never been able to say what I thought for sure happened. I saw him the last night he was seen. He was scared to death.
I have two words for you-Mike Mcanlis!

“It's Just Begun!”

Since: Jan 09

Breckenridge

#239 Apr 23, 2009
What about wrote:
EXACTLY what has POPULAR done for you? Please do not tell me what they promised, just tell me what they have actually done!
Can't talk about that yet! In time In time!!!!!!
sam

San Angelo, TX

#240 Apr 27, 2009
oh wait wrong topix
elephantintheroo m

Lilburn, GA

#241 May 4, 2009
MMMhmMMM, you got it right
FED UP IN ODESSA wrote:
<quoted text>I have two words for you-Mike Mcanlis!
Ppl R crazy

Breckenridge, TX

#242 Jan 20, 2010
I just would like to add in to this. Idk where to really start. But, I agree with the folks who feel like there is not enough justice for these innocent lives that were taken for absolutely no reason. Like, Mike for instance, I didnt know him at all but, from the looks of it, he looked very harmless& the whole situation is ridiculous. NO reason for him to be away from his loved ones 2day. I know many ppl who were devastated by this loss. The most recent 'unsolved' murder Jimmy Whitt(add that to the list). That's all I'm saying About that topic.
It's not just any particular police officer, It's like some1 mentioned B4. Easy retirement BC even if they kill some1 unjustifiably they still have their job.. THere's LOTS 2 say about all these loved ones who were taken from us. Family members of mine or ppl I've never met;it's sad either way. Those of u who have negative things 2 say about those who are NO LONGER with us, YALL are very pathetic& I hope GOD has mercy on u BC U have NO right to talk badly about some1 whom you knew NOTHING about& that CANNOT defend themselves.Honestly if u have a problem with this post I don't care because I probably won't get on&check this again because I just wanted to add my 2 cents. But, another thing; Mike gets shot for what? NOTHING! ; Otis Collins holds up the cops(pretty sure he had a gun& was on FOOT) he STILL got away even after the whole Jodi thing. Then I used to have this crazy neighbor who held his entire family @ gunpoint(still didn't get shot) Until he walked into Police station with the same AXE he chased my sister with as she was trying to drive to school&did NOTHING wrong to him!(&yes we called the police&;NO, nothing was done about that either.) SO, that's allll I have to say.

My love&thoughts go out to those of you who have lost a loved 1 to one of these unsolved BRECKENRIDGE crimes..

To those of you negative folks; my prayers with u.
HAHA

Long Beach, CA

#243 Jan 25, 2010
Ppl R crazy wrote:
I just would like to add in to this. Idk where to really start. But, I agree with the folks who feel like there is not enough justice for these innocent lives that were taken for absolutely no reason. Like, Mike for instance, I didnt know him at all but, from the looks of it, he looked very harmless& the whole situation is ridiculous. NO reason for him to be away from his loved ones 2day. I know many ppl who were devastated by this loss. The most recent 'unsolved' murder Jimmy Whitt(add that to the list). That's all I'm saying About that topic.
It's not just any particular police officer, It's like some1 mentioned B4. Easy retirement BC even if they kill some1 unjustifiably they still have their job.. THere's LOTS 2 say about all these loved ones who were taken from us. Family members of mine or ppl I've never met;it's sad either way. Those of u who have negative things 2 say about those who are NO LONGER with us, YALL are very pathetic& I hope GOD has mercy on u BC U have NO right to talk badly about some1 whom you knew NOTHING about& that CANNOT defend themselves.Honestly if u have a problem with this post I don't care because I probably won't get on&check this again because I just wanted to add my 2 cents. But, another thing; Mike gets shot for what? NOTHING! ; Otis Collins holds up the cops(pretty sure he had a gun& was on FOOT) he STILL got away even after the whole Jodi thing. Then I used to have this crazy neighbor who held his entire family @ gunpoint(still didn't get shot) Until he walked into Police station with the same AXE he chased my sister with as she was trying to drive to school&did NOTHING wrong to him!(&yes we called the police&;NO, nothing was done about that either.) SO, that's allll I have to say.
My love&thoughts go out to those of you who have lost a loved 1 to one of these unsolved BRECKENRIDGE crimes..
To those of you negative folks; my prayers with u.
Great post FORREST..........THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!!!! After you finish the 3rd grade please come back and re-write your post so REGULAR people can understand what the hell you are trying to say.
OUT OF TOWNER

United States

#244 Jan 27, 2010
Wow, This makes me sad, I just moved here, makes me want to rethink this.How can they get away with it time after time after time. Unreal, I had heard once on Paul Harvey If you want to kill someone and get away with it......Move to Breckenridge Tx...
HAHA

Long Beach, CA

#245 Jan 27, 2010
OUT OF TOWNER wrote:
Wow, This makes me sad, I just moved here, makes me want to rethink this.How can they get away with it time after time after time. Unreal, I had heard once on Paul Harvey If you want to kill someone and get away with it......Move to Breckenridge Tx...
He said Stephens County dipshizzle. At least be original
anonymousperson

Wichita Falls, TX

#246 Feb 4, 2010
what's your name carl's brother? and if you knew anything, you would know that no one else was there and you didn't see the car. Only brother that I know of is homeless.
Cheryl Lambert

Breckenridge, TX

#247 Feb 9, 2010
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>He said Stephens County dipshizzle. At least be original
Hmmmm you call me uneducated and you just used the word dipshizzle...LMAO Who needs to finish the third grade???
HAHA

Long Beach, CA

#249 Feb 10, 2010
Cheryl Lambert wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm you call me uneducated and you just used the word dipshizzle...LMAO Who needs to finish the third grade???
When I do finish the 3rd grade that will still put me one grade ahead of your lowlife uneducated 2 time losing ass. Are you a 3x2 or 3x3? Please don't make me splain it to you!!!!!!!!!!
Cheryl Lambert

Breckenridge, TX

#250 Feb 10, 2010
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>When I do finish the 3rd grade that will still put me one grade ahead of your lowlife uneducated 2 time losing ass. Are you a 3x2 or 3x3? Please don't make me splain it to you!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah..you are sounding top scholar!!! I wouldn't call myself a loser...I would call myself lucky at this point. What exactly is "splain"? Seriously, come up with some new shit.
HAHA

Long Beach, CA

#251 Feb 10, 2010
Cheryl Lambert wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah..you are sounding top scholar!!! I wouldn't call myself a loser...I would call myself lucky at this point. What exactly is "splain"? Seriously, come up with some new shit.
You know what splain is dont act so stupid. So is it 3 kids by 2 men or 3 kids by 3 men? I am starting to think your best work was done on your back. They say that is the oldest profession in the world. Maybe you should give that a try. I am sure you can find one of them in Potters to take your fluffy old broke ass back roading
Mee

United States

#252 Feb 11, 2010
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>You know what splain is dont act so stupid. So is it 3 kids by 2 men or 3 kids by 3 men? I am starting to think your best work was done on your back. They say that is the oldest profession in the world. Maybe you should give that a try. I am sure you can find one of them in Potters to take your fluffy old broke ass back roading
Why are you so envious of Cheryl?? You act like she is always on your mind. Quit hating!! Lucky cheryl....you got more haters than I do...i'm working on getting me some more though...Hate on bitches, you know she is awesome!!
HAHA

Long Beach, CA

#253 Feb 11, 2010
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so envious of Cheryl?? You act like she is always on your mind. Quit hating!! Lucky cheryl....you got more haters than I do...i'm working on getting me some more though...Hate on bitches, you know she is awesome!!
Yeah you guessed it we are all envious of Cheryl. I mean who wouldn't want to be working 3 jobs to make ends MEAT. Have 3 kids by at least 2 different men.(Not really sure she knows all the baby daddy). Tell everyone how great her husband is, until he left her dumb ass. Yep you got it Mee we are all envious. Man that Breckenridge education is really starting to show.
Mee

United States

#254 Feb 12, 2010
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you guessed it we are all envious of Cheryl. I mean who wouldn't want to be working 3 jobs to make ends MEAT. Have 3 kids by at least 2 different men.(Not really sure she knows all the baby daddy). Tell everyone how great her husband is, until he left her dumb ass. Yep you got it Mee we are all envious. Man that Breckenridge education is really starting to show.
So you must be with your high school sweet heart then huh? You know, some day I'll have three kids by two differant dads too. Does that make me bad? Not my fault it didn't work out with their father or that he's passed now. You deal with what life hands you. And yes her working three jobs is something to be very envious of. your right! Goes to show she's not lazy and will work her ass off for her family. That shows a whole lot about who she is. Love her or hate he; either way your always thinking about her!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breckenridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Re~Elect Sheriff Billy Wade Jun '16 Corina 33
Caleb Hodges Jun '16 Ron 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Run off Election May '16 Jesse 2
What is wrong with our law enforcement? (Nov '08) May '16 Chris 7,753
Former school teacher arrested May '16 Kat 1
Breckenridge PD (Dec '08) May '16 Jack The Ripper 183

Breckenridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Breckenridge Mortgages