Breckenridge Texas

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Has anyone compiled a list of all the deaths that have happened in Breckenridge? Accidents, suicides, any that just were never explained?
Seeking the truth

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

I actually received a list via e-mail with the names listed below. However i know nothing about them.

JUDY BLUE

MIKE MARTINEZ

JOE LEDBETTER

JAMIE WHITT

JASON GRAY

CARL LYNCH

JOHNNY SWINSON

JODI HASH

DOC MOON

ELZO MOORMAN

SAMMY ROGERS

EDITH MOORMAN
always here

Strasburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

I just have one question...what good will it do to make a list like that?
Breckenridge Texas

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Judged:

It is a possibility that a PI will be taking a look at a few cases to see what goes in Breckenridge.
always here

Strasburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Judged:

Good luck on that. Since they are so old and many of them are probably drug-related I doubt much will come out of it.
Breckenridge Texas

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Since when is it that if it is drug related one person or several have the right to be judge and jury? Do you think the families would say, well they may have been involved in drugs so it is best that they were MURDERED? I have a few more on a list that are not that old.
always here

Strasburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Judged:

I'm just saying that I doubt much will come of it. Not saying that's right or wrong, just a fact as I see it.

Don't forget to put Ryan Burton on that list.
MARKELL

Breckenridge, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Seeking the truth wrote:
I actually received a list via e-mail with the names listed below. However i know nothing about them.
JUDY BLUE
MIKE MARTINEZ
JOE LEDBETTER
JAMIE WHITT
JASON GRAY
CARL LYNCH
JOHNNY SWINSON
JODI HASH
DOC MOON
ELZO MOORMAN
SAMMY ROGERS
EDITH MOORMAN
JD SEASTRUNK( I THINK I SPELT THAT RIGHT) THEY SAID HE KILLED HIMESELF BUT THE REPORT SAID NO GUN POWDER ON HIS HANDS! THERE ARE MANY LIKE THIS! IT DOESNT MATTER IF SOME OF THESE ARE DRUG RELATED OR NOT! A LIFE IS A LIFE!!! NO GREATER OR NO LESS THAN THE OTHER!!!! THERE ARE FAMILIES HURTING AND PRAYING THAT THEY SOMEDAY CAN HERE THE TRUTH ABOUT THERE LOVED ONES!
melody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

don't forget to add:
Sammy Rogers
Tony Guy
rascal_7154

Breckenridge, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

If you go back further you could probably double that list..I remember a Boggs boy and a Latham and if I thought about it many more.
rascal

Breckenridge, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

Oh yeah Ms. Craighead they never found out what happened to her for sure did they?
Rich1116

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2008

rascal wrote:
Oh yeah Ms. Craighead they never found out what happened to her for sure did they?
didn't the lake developers have it in for her because she wouldn't cooperate?
FedInsp3349

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

Judged:

In regards to the post concerning Private Investigators, trust me..we are here.

Since: Jan 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

Where does the BPD get their officers? From what I have be able to find out many come to Breckenridge because they can set back and wait for their retirement to come. They want a laid back life where things just don't matter. Look back at the years of criminal activeties that were never resolved. Alot of them have been listed in this blog, but there are still others that the older generation could tell you about.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

always here wrote:
I just have one question...what good will it do to make a list like that?
To let people know that we have not FORGOTTEN THEM.I pray everyday that someone will come forward with information concerning my brother's death. Because I know that he did not kill himself.
biily bob

Aristau, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

Who was your brother ?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

biily bob wrote:
Who was your brother ?
Carl lynch
biily bob

Aristau, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

I don't recall the death; but then again I lived away from Breck for several years. What happened?

Jm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

biily bob wrote:
I don't recall the death; but then again I lived away from Breck for several years. What happened?
Jm
The police say that him & his wife were fussing. That he reached behind the front passenger seat pulled out a gun put it up to his right ear and pulled the trigger. But the inside of the car shows a different story. he was not depressed his birthday was just a week away. He loved his children and would not have left them for his wife to raise because of what she is. The police department did not secure the crime scene properly.They did not interriogate his wife or the other people that was there. It was a real ------ up mess, that should not have happened had they been properly trained or cared. But due to the fact that he had been in trouble with the law there & they did not care it has been labeled as a self inflicked suicide.
How long have you been gone from Breckenridge? When I was old enough I left there. The only reasons I go back is because I have family there.
biily bob

Aristau, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

I have been back for 10 years. I was gone in the 80's and 90's.
Sorry about your brother.
On an earlier post someone mentioned Tony Guy. I was there for that one. He was drunk and passed out in the middle of the road on Graham highway, then a truck ran over him.

Blessings,
Jm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of324
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Breckenridge Discussions

Search the Breckenridge Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 27 min Truth is might 21,016
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr SamDamnit 16,782
druggies in breck (Nov '10) Wed Tiffany 21
Mr. Baker (Nov '13) Wed Friend 75
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Texan 719
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 639
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 382
•••
•••
•••
•••

Breckenridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Breckenridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••