Carmen

United States

#41 Dec 18, 2013
Greg wrote:
<quoted text> To heck with his son, him, his ex wife, and his whole family. My women is in tdc because of him!
You know that she did it to herself. Stop blaming others. She didn't know how to keep a needle out of her arm. Face it she's a crackhead.
Robert

United States

#42 Dec 19, 2013
I agree that Baker had a bunch of enemies here in this town, because he was a hard ass. I, along with several others knew him on a personal level and he was to hard to be crooked. It was all black and white with no grey area with him. A lot of this crap you people are posting is wrong and y'all know it. The man is no longer here, so why not let it go. We have enough issues here with the law. Enough said.
Texasgirl36

Weatherford, TX

#43 Dec 19, 2013
Amanda wrote:
To everyone who has posted on this page, please stop putting post on this Topix Forum about Jeff Baker. He was killed in a car wreck tonight near Wichita Falls after his car hit a patch of ice and he lost control of it. What I was told he was on his way to Breckenridge for his son's Birthday party tomorrow. Please show this man some peace and stop talking about him.If you people have any dignity at all you wont post anything else negative about him.
Ok first of all he is not dead my neighbor is a person who is close to his son and his family and he is alive and kicking . I know alot of people hate him but what done is done its all KARMA to all of you it does come bk eventually and it does bite vey badly.Havent any of yall questioned why hasnt the paper printed a story on it
Amanda

United States

#44 Dec 19, 2013
Texasgirl36 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok first of all he is not dead my neighbor is a person who is close to his son and his family and he is alive and kicking . I know alot of people hate him but what done is done its all KARMA to all of you it does come bk eventually and it does bite vey badly.Havent any of yall questioned why hasnt the paper printed a story on it
I am real good friends with his first wife Amy. He is not dead. He is alive and living in the Texas panhandle next to Oklahoma.
TexasCowboy42

United States

#45 Dec 20, 2013
Texasgirl36 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok first of all he is not dead my neighbor is a person who is close to his son and his family and he is alive and kicking . I know alot of people hate him but what done is done its all KARMA to all of you it does come bk eventually and it does bite vey badly.Havent any of yall questioned why hasnt the paper printed a story on it
Who cares about KARMA. Too bad that wasn't properly posted. He is a piece of work. So is his ex ole lady. Alicia is the biggest houchy in this town. Everyone thinks she is a saint. Let me tell you I've been to a lot of parties with her when they were together.
Marcos

United States

#46 Dec 22, 2013
I am so amused that you people still talk about this guy. He isn't here anymore so who cares what he does, or she does. I realize not many people like him, and a lot of people think his ex wife is a bitch but give it a rest. None of yall are accomplishing anything. Everyone wanted him gone and now he is, and you still talk about him.
Amused

Tyler, TX

#47 Dec 25, 2013
Marcos wrote:
I am so amused that you people still talk about this guy. He isn't here anymore so who cares what he does, or she does. I realize not many people like him, and a lot of people think his ex wife is a bitch but give it a rest. None of yall are accomplishing anything. Everyone wanted him gone and now he is, and you still talk about him.
I'm amused on how much of a better place it is without him here. Also amused on Mrs. Baker's activity on Rose street. Different cars in and out every night. You go girl. Keep it up. Marcos we all know you were bakers snitch. So yeah you would take up for him and I guess her too. You getting that like every other guy in town ?
Amazed

Tyler, TX

#48 Dec 25, 2013
Amused wrote:
<quoted text> I'm amused on how much of a better place it is without him here. Also amused on Mrs. Baker's activity on Rose street. Different cars in and out every night. You go girl. Keep it up. Marcos we all know you were bakers snitch. So yeah you would take up for him and I guess her too. You getting that like every other guy in town ?
Why u amused. She is a HOE. It's is a better place without him. You shouldn't be amused. Both of them people need to be gone from here.
Kayla

United States

#49 Dec 25, 2013
Will you people give it a rest. How much more will you people talk about them. He is no longer here. He only comes here mostly to see his kid. I ran into him a few weeks ago at the oasis. He was there with some friends he brought. He seemed different from the Baker I was friends with. He doesn't know why people keep talking about him or his ex wife. He just said that the people here won. He said they're wish came true. He did say that he wished they would leave her alone too, because the only thing she did wrong was being married to the biggest asshole cop in town. Said that he can live with the way he did his job here, but can't the way he lost everything by the way his situation was handled compared to others. I agree to an extent as I told him. He made some bad choices, he totally agreed and just told me it wasn't what everyone thought.
Really

United States

#50 Dec 31, 2013
Kayla wrote:
Will you people give it a rest. How much more will you people talk about them. He is no longer here. He only comes here mostly to see his kid. I ran into him a few weeks ago at the oasis. He was there with some friends he brought. He seemed different from the Baker I was friends with. He doesn't know why people keep talking about him or his ex wife. He just said that the people here won. He said they're wish came true. He did say that he wished they would leave her alone too, because the only thing she did wrong was being married to the biggest asshole cop in town. Said that he can live with the way he did his job here, but can't the way he lost everything by the way his situation was handled compared to others. I agree to an extent as I told him. He made some bad choices, he totally agreed and just told me it wasn't what everyone thought.
Mrs. Long i guess you would take up for him after all the past yall had years ago when his first wife left him. Or let me say Mrs. Lane now. Does Justin know you and Baker use to be BFF'S.
Lacy

United States

#51 Dec 31, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> Mrs. Long i guess you would take up for him after all the past yall had years ago when his first wife left him. Or let me say Mrs. Lane now. Does Justin know you and Baker use to be BFF'S.
Whoever you are please leave it alone. He is gone, and she is happily married. I don't want that to cause her problems with her husband. Why would you bring that up when it happened years ago when he first moved here.
Manner

Tyler, TX

#52 Jan 2, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text> Mrs. Long i guess you would take up for him after all the past yall had years ago when his first wife left him. Or let me say Mrs. Lane now. Does Justin know you and Baker use to be BFF'S.
Wow I can't believe after all these years someone would bring that up.
Shane

United States

#53 Jan 4, 2014
You people are a bunch of fools. Yall get on this topix kick and just bash the hell outta people. So many people had it in for baker it was unreal. He did his job better than most. Atleast you knew where you stood with him. He didn't care who you were kend too. So why do yall keep bashing him and his ex ole lady. He ain't here. She still lives here I think but damn leave them alone. I get so tired of hearing he did this, and she's doing that. Who cares if you think he was a dirty cop and she is a hoe. Let them do what they do.
no name

United States

#54 Jan 14, 2014
you know, the people talking crap about baker and alicia, dont realize all this stuff u put on here, did u ever think about hoe their kids would feel if they read it, its not their fault who their parents are so please have a little respect at least for the kids.
Ivonne

United States

#55 Jan 22, 2014
no name wrote:
you know, the people talking crap about baker and alicia, dont realize all this stuff u put on here, did u ever think about hoe their kids would feel if they read it, its not their fault who their parents are so please have a little respect at least for the kids.
Only one of his kids live here, and isn't old enough to get on here. Her kid lives here but also too young to get on here. Screw him and her. Both are losers. Glad he's gone. I wish she would pack up and move. She's a hootchy.
Ray

Lake Charles, LA

#56 Jan 24, 2014
Ivonne wrote:
<quoted text> Only one of his kids live here, and isn't old enough to get on here. Her kid lives here but also too young to get on here. Screw him and her. Both are losers. Glad he's gone. I wish she would pack up and move. She's a hootchy.
You are right their kids aren't old enough to get on here. So glad he's gone. Now let's wait for her to leave. Will be so much of a better place.
Amber

United States

#57 Feb 7, 2014
I think he is dating a girl from here now. I saw him a few weeks ago in Abilene with a young Mexican girl from here. I thought at one time she was married to a prison guard. He told me they were just friends, but it didn't look like it to me. That dude has got FAT.
Becky

United States

#58 Feb 8, 2014
Amber wrote:
I think he is dating a girl from here now. I saw him a few weeks ago in Abilene with a young Mexican girl from here. I thought at one time she was married to a prison guard. He told me they were just friends, but it didn't look like it to me. That dude has got FAT.
I think he is seeing Ivonne Munoz.
Amy

United States

#59 Feb 10, 2014
Becky wrote:
<quoted text> I think he is seeing Ivonne Munoz.
I'm not sure why you people won't stop bashing him, or making up stuff. He isn't seeing anyone. He is still in love with his bitch other ex wife. Most of you don't know me, but I was married to him for seven years and have three kids with him. As much as I can't stand him either I still wish people wouldn't bash him. His kids still love and miss him and it hurts me reading this stuff. Let's face it most of you bash him because he busted you. I know he was never dirty when we were together. He loved that stupid job too much for that. Maybe he should of tried more in his personnal life. Please leave it alone.
Jamie

United States

#60 Feb 11, 2014
I saw this fool a few weeks ago at Ernie's. It looks like he ate Fat Albert. Baker got fat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breckenridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullies in Breckenridge 23 hr Yelp 3
News Thursday wreck sends two to Fort Worth hospital (Jan '16) Aug 20 Just human 4
ray stoker thinks he is invincible!! Aug 15 Missy 13
Why are ALL THE COPS/SHERIFFS DEPUTYS CROOKED? (Aug '11) Aug 13 Back in breck 12
police force never around (Jan '16) Aug 13 Back in breck 7
Breckenridge PD (Dec '08) Aug 13 Back in breck 184
Former school teacher arrested Aug 13 Back in breck 2

Breckenridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Breckenridge Mortgages