Comments
1 - 20 of 75 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 9
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 16, 2013
 
Is it true he got fired for selling and planting dope? He arrested me four or five times for drugs. If so I would like to have my charges expunged from my record.
Decent Lady

Greenfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 17, 2013
 
Juan wrote:
Is it true he got fired for selling and planting dope? He arrested me four or five times for drugs. If so I would like to have my charges expunged from my record.
I would like a million in cash too. Look dirt bag. You are a drug dealer and you should still be in prison. Mr. Baker sounds like a DECENT man. You are trash. get a haircut, shave, decent clothes, go to church and get a job. You probably need de-lousing too. Trash
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 17, 2013
 
Decent Lady wrote:
<quoted text>I would like a million in cash too. Look dirt bag. You are a drug dealer and you should still be in prison. Mr. Baker sounds like a DECENT man. You are trash. get a haircut, shave, decent clothes, go to church and get a job. You probably need de-lousing too. Trash
If he was a decent man, he would still be a cop here. Yet he gets fired and leaves his dopephine ex wife here. I hear that she is staying pretty busy up on north rose street. Face it he is a dirtbag.
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 17, 2013
 
He is a loser. Him and his ex wife sold dope all the time.
Decent Lady

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 17, 2013
 
If you were decent you would not be selling dope yourself.
Misty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 17, 2013
 
Juan wrote:
He is a loser. Him and his ex wife sold dope all the time.
He never sold dope, nor did she. Both did it. Plus both are hoes. He boned me all the time, and I know she was messing around on him. She denied it but she is a liar.
Decent Lady

Greenfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 17, 2013
 
Misty wrote:
<quoted text> He never sold dope, nor did she. Both did it. Plus both are hoes. He boned me all the time, and I know she was messing around on him. She denied it but she is a liar.
You need to stay away from that trash missy.
Kim Monroe

Tow, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 17, 2013
 
Juan you have absolutely no clue as to what your talking about...just because you've been arrested my someone doesn't mean you know them or what type of person they are! Jeff would never sale drugs or do anything illegal! He is a great dad husband and friend. So stop running your mouth and mind your own business!!
Decent Lady

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 17, 2013
 
Kim Monroe wrote:
Juan you have absolutely no clue as to what your talking about...just because you've been arrested my someone doesn't mean you know them or what type of person they are! Jeff would never sale drugs or do anything illegal! He is a great dad husband and friend. So stop running your mouth and mind your own business!!
This Juan person is pure trash. He needs a haircut, shave, a job, repent and be baptized. He needs a clean pair of overalls and his haircut needs to be a flat top.
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 18, 2013
 
Face it Baker is a loser. He got ran off from hear over BS. On the other hand I know for a fact he was selling drugs. Him and his ex wifet
Decent Lady

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 18, 2013
 
trash
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 19, 2013
 
Yes they are
Jerry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 19, 2013
 
Juan wrote:
Yes they are
jeff baker arrested me bk in 2007. I had 4 grams of meth. I was on probation in eastland county for drugs. I spent 3 years in prison. I knew him from gorman. I lived in cisco. He was a hard nosed cop there, and in breckenridge. PEOPLE please leave him alone. He is just doing a job. I have heard so many people say he was dirty. He wasn't with me.
Juan

Royal, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 21, 2013
 
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text> jeff baker arrested me bk in 2007. I had 4 grams of meth. I was on probation in eastland county for drugs. I spent 3 years in prison. I knew him from gorman. I lived in cisco. He was a hard nosed cop there, and in breckenridge. PEOPLE please leave him alone. He is just doing a job. I have heard so many people say he was dirty. He wasn't with me.
He is still a drug user and so is Alicia.
Decent Lady

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 21, 2013
 
sounds very trashy
Juan

Royal, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 21, 2013
 
Decent Lady wrote:
sounds very trashy
Old lady get a life. He is a scum bag!
Decent Lady

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 22, 2013
 
I have a life you trash head
Juan

Splendora, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 23, 2013
 
Decent Lady wrote:
I have a life you trash head
If you did lady you wouldnt be on this site. Admit it Baker and his ex are trash heads.
Decent Lady

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 24, 2013
 
Juan is el trasho de stinko
Juan

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 25, 2013
 
Decent Lady wrote:
Juan is el trasho de stinko
Decent Lady is el puto de homo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Breckenridge Discussions

Search the Breckenridge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
child support (Jul '10) 22 min Disgusted at some women 10
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Mike 17,165
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Losers 21,603
Why are ALL THE COPS/SHERIFFS DEPUTYS CROOKED? (Aug '11) Jul 26 Cop hater 10
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
Cody Knight Jul 24 Deanne 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Breckenridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Breckenridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Breckenridge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Breckenridge
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••