First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Juan

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2013
Is it true he got fired for selling and planting dope? He arrested me four or five times for drugs. If so I would like to have my charges expunged from my record.
Decent Lady

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 17, 2013
Juan wrote:
Is it true he got fired for selling and planting dope? He arrested me four or five times for drugs. If so I would like to have my charges expunged from my record.
I would like a million in cash too. Look dirt bag. You are a drug dealer and you should still be in prison. Mr. Baker sounds like a DECENT man. You are trash. get a haircut, shave, decent clothes, go to church and get a job. You probably need de-lousing too. Trash
Juan

United States

#3 Nov 17, 2013
Decent Lady wrote:
<quoted text>I would like a million in cash too. Look dirt bag. You are a drug dealer and you should still be in prison. Mr. Baker sounds like a DECENT man. You are trash. get a haircut, shave, decent clothes, go to church and get a job. You probably need de-lousing too. Trash
If he was a decent man, he would still be a cop here. Yet he gets fired and leaves his dopephine ex wife here. I hear that she is staying pretty busy up on north rose street. Face it he is a dirtbag.
Juan

Arlington, TX

#4 Nov 17, 2013
He is a loser. Him and his ex wife sold dope all the time.
Decent Lady

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Nov 17, 2013
If you were decent you would not be selling dope yourself.
Misty

United States

#6 Nov 17, 2013
Juan wrote:
He is a loser. Him and his ex wife sold dope all the time.
He never sold dope, nor did she. Both did it. Plus both are hoes. He boned me all the time, and I know she was messing around on him. She denied it but she is a liar.
Decent Lady

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Nov 17, 2013
Misty wrote:
<quoted text> He never sold dope, nor did she. Both did it. Plus both are hoes. He boned me all the time, and I know she was messing around on him. She denied it but she is a liar.
You need to stay away from that trash missy.
Kim Monroe

Brookesmith, TX

#8 Nov 17, 2013
Juan you have absolutely no clue as to what your talking about...just because you've been arrested my someone doesn't mean you know them or what type of person they are! Jeff would never sale drugs or do anything illegal! He is a great dad husband and friend. So stop running your mouth and mind your own business!!
Decent Lady

Noblesville, IN

#9 Nov 17, 2013
Kim Monroe wrote:
Juan you have absolutely no clue as to what your talking about...just because you've been arrested my someone doesn't mean you know them or what type of person they are! Jeff would never sale drugs or do anything illegal! He is a great dad husband and friend. So stop running your mouth and mind your own business!!
This Juan person is pure trash. He needs a haircut, shave, a job, repent and be baptized. He needs a clean pair of overalls and his haircut needs to be a flat top.
Juan

United States

#10 Nov 18, 2013
Face it Baker is a loser. He got ran off from hear over BS. On the other hand I know for a fact he was selling drugs. Him and his ex wifet
Decent Lady

Lexington, KY

#11 Nov 18, 2013
trash
Juan

Dos Palos, CA

#12 Nov 19, 2013
Yes they are
Jerry

Arlington, TX

#13 Nov 19, 2013
Juan wrote:
Yes they are
jeff baker arrested me bk in 2007. I had 4 grams of meth. I was on probation in eastland county for drugs. I spent 3 years in prison. I knew him from gorman. I lived in cisco. He was a hard nosed cop there, and in breckenridge. PEOPLE please leave him alone. He is just doing a job. I have heard so many people say he was dirty. He wasn't with me.
Juan

Tyler, TX

#14 Nov 21, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text> jeff baker arrested me bk in 2007. I had 4 grams of meth. I was on probation in eastland county for drugs. I spent 3 years in prison. I knew him from gorman. I lived in cisco. He was a hard nosed cop there, and in breckenridge. PEOPLE please leave him alone. He is just doing a job. I have heard so many people say he was dirty. He wasn't with me.
He is still a drug user and so is Alicia.
Decent Lady

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Nov 21, 2013
sounds very trashy
Juan

Tyler, TX

#16 Nov 21, 2013
Decent Lady wrote:
sounds very trashy
Old lady get a life. He is a scum bag!
Decent Lady

Noblesville, IN

#17 Nov 22, 2013
I have a life you trash head
Juan

Franklinton, LA

#18 Nov 23, 2013
Decent Lady wrote:
I have a life you trash head
If you did lady you wouldnt be on this site. Admit it Baker and his ex are trash heads.
Decent Lady

Fishers, IN

#19 Nov 24, 2013
Juan is el trasho de stinko
Juan

United States

#20 Nov 25, 2013
Decent Lady wrote:
Juan is el trasho de stinko
Decent Lady is el puto de homo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breckenridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Baker (Oct '14) Oct '16 Tony 9
Chris Vuicich beating women! Sep '16 Citizen 5
ray stoker thinks he is invincible!! Aug '16 Jayden 21
Why are ALL THE COPS/SHERIFFS DEPUTYS CROOKED? (Aug '11) Aug '16 Ashley 14
Bullies in Breckenridge Aug '16 A big problem 6
News Thursday wreck sends two to Fort Worth hospital (Jan '16) Aug '16 Shelly 6
police force never around (Jan '16) Aug '16 Back in breck 7

Breckenridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance