Authorities are Looking to Hunters an...

Authorities are Looking to Hunters and Farmers for help

There are 1 comment on the KSAX Alexandria story from Oct 8, 2009, titled Authorities are Looking to Hunters and Farmers for help. In it, KSAX Alexandria reports that:

The Wilkin County Sheriff's Department is hoping farmers and hunters will help investigators looking in the shooting death of a Doran woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSAX Alexandria.

MR_Holding_Eagle

Elk River, MN

#1 Oct 8, 2009
I can't believe that last week Lorie's boyfriend Jeff was threatening suicide and then Friday she's found dead.
He wasn't even supposed to be out at her house. They were broken up and he was still coming and going. Then he finds her dead!
Authorities didn't even question him more than an hour.
The day before her death he posted 15 new pic's of Lorie on his MYSPACE. Check it out yourself. Jeff Silvernail.
What is going on???!!! What's wrong with this picture??!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breckenridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracy lynn wanek (Nov '14) Nov '14 To bad.... 1
school (Aug '14) Aug '14 curious 1
Gina Stach (Jun '14) Jun '14 Zeitgeist 1
News 1857 Incorporation (Sep '13) Sep '13 Art 1
Are any Breckenridge Pizza Hut employees workin... (Apr '13) Apr '13 formeremployeefromtn 1
News State Climatologist: Snowpack won't help drought (Mar '13) Mar '13 PB in Saint Paul 1
News Joyce VanTassel (Jan '13) Jan '13 Edna Baron 2

Breckenridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Breckenridge Mortgages