Breckenridge, Wyoming Show Down Over ...

Breckenridge, Wyoming Show Down Over Cowboy Logo

There are 8 comments on the Wcco.com story from Mar 13, 2007, titled Breckenridge, Wyoming Show Down Over Cowboy Logo. In it, Wcco.com reports that:

Breckenridge, Minn. America might not be big enough for these two Cowboys. On one end of the street is the state of Wyoming, which owns the distinctive bucking horse and rider logo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wcco.com.

Oldeverestguy

Fargo, ND

#1 Mar 14, 2007
Hasn't the State of Wyoming got better things to do. Where were those generuous Wymingitt's when Breck flooded in 1997. Who came to their aid after the flood of '97, not the State of Wyoming, I can assure you of that. Go after something a little more important, like winning a football game!!!!
jay

Breckenridge, MN

#2 Apr 30, 2007
well we lost
:(
Brandon friend of jay

West Fargo, ND

#3 Sep 21, 2007
i agree :(
Cowboy

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Sep 27, 2007
Wyoming isn't the state of white hat cowboys or of black hat cowboys. The're the state of asshat cowboys.
Cowboy

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Sep 27, 2007
Get yourself a Dremel tool, and engrave "BHS" on all your Wyoming state quarters.
BHS Kid

West Fargo, ND

#6 Oct 4, 2007
It was a really stupid thing for Wyoming to do to us
noneofurbusiness

West Fargo, ND

#7 Oct 14, 2007
if wyoming cant find anything better to do than take the logo away from some dinky little 3,000 population town, then they must be really pathetic.
confused

Emporia, KS

#8 Nov 4, 2007
i totally agree wit u Cowboy!!!!! i already carved BHS into the quarters and then i went and spent them so they're on their way all AROUND!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breckenridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracy lynn wanek (Nov '14) Nov '14 To bad.... 1
school (Aug '14) Aug '14 curious 1
Gina Stach (Jun '14) Jun '14 Zeitgeist 1
News 1857 Incorporation (Sep '13) Sep '13 Art 1
Are any Breckenridge Pizza Hut employees workin... (Apr '13) Apr '13 formeremployeefromtn 1
News State Climatologist: Snowpack won't help drought (Mar '13) Mar '13 PB in Saint Paul 1
News Joyce VanTassel (Jan '13) Jan '13 Edna Baron 2

Breckenridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Breckenridge Mortgages