Raising A Child after 12 yrs to find out u'r not the biological father...

Posted in the Breckenridge Forum

Reno Lee Brandt

Moorhead, MN

#1 Apr 8, 2008
12 years a raised a wonderful handicapped girl, to find out a states attorney wanted a DNA test, which he got, and I found out that I wasn't the Biological Father.
The States Attorney then sends cops over without a court order and takes the child, and says if I do not turn her over, that I would be arrested.
I have a North Dakota Court Order which says I have custody, my name is on the childs birth certificate, and I have had the child for 12 years.
The State of Minnesota says "North Dakota Court Orders Are Not Worth The Pot To Piss In", and took my daughter without a hearing or anything. I was told I have absolutely NO RIGHTS.
What do You Think?
maz

Dickinson, ND

#2 Apr 13, 2008
that is so not right what nd is doing thats why i wish they woould get better COPS and better JUDGES i am sorry for what u are going thro but ppl can be so stuppid some times it don't matter if u are the real dad what matters is the well being of the child i lost a baby in 04 i hope u don't lose yours keep me updated
Reno Lee Brandt

Moorhead, MN

#3 Jun 3, 2008
Thanks Maz, but the problem isn't North Dakota. It was Minnesota who does not recognize the custody order, along with a crooked States Attorney Timothy Fox of Breckenridge. Guess what he is trying to do now? He is trying to make ME pay for Foster Care for the daughter that is now not mine. I didn't even get a hearing to determine all this. Wow, and they call this "Justice". Further more, the Foster Mom is from Tinta and is calling my Mom and asking for money for clothes and such. My mom has sent the Foster Mom well over 600 dollars in items and cash. I can bet the daughter I no longer have didn't see any of it.
Breckenridge Citizen

Moorhead, MN

#4 Jun 3, 2008
Welcome to the club Reno! Timothy Fox has screwed more than you in this community. I not only think he is a crooked states attorney, but also a crooked Breckenridge city attorney. Timothy Fox has been caught lieing in court with his cops numerious times in order to get a conviction.

Good luck to you Reno. What that evil man did to you, not mentioning "your" daughter was absolutely wrong.
mazg

Wahpeton, ND

#5 Feb 18, 2011
Reno Lee Brandt wrote:
Thanks Maz, but the problem isn't North Dakota. It was Minnesota who does not recognize the custody order, along with a crooked States Attorney Timothy Fox of Breckenridge. Guess what he is trying to do now? He is trying to make ME pay for Foster Care for the daughter that is now not mine. I didn't even get a hearing to determine all this. Wow, and they call this "Justice". Further more, the Foster Mom is from Tinta and is calling my Mom and asking for money for clothes and such. My mom has sent the Foster Mom well over 600 dollars in items and cash. I can bet the daughter I no longer have didn't see any of it.
hi reno i thought it was in nd i am sorry i undrstand that these ppl dong do there damn job the only thing they care about is the money and no one eles i m sorry for that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breckenridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracy lynn wanek Nov '14 To bad.... 1
school (Aug '14) Aug '14 curious 1
Gina Stach (Jun '14) Jun '14 Zeitgeist 1
1857 Incorporation (Sep '13) Sep '13 Art 1
Are any Breckenridge Pizza Hut employees workin... (Apr '13) Apr '13 formeremployeefromtn 1
State Climatologist: Snowpack won't help drought (Mar '13) Mar '13 PB in Saint Paul 1
Joyce VanTassel (Jan '13) Jan '13 Edna Baron 2
Breckenridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Breckenridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
NFL Rumors: Latest News Involving Adrian Peterson and Other Offseason Buzz