A Gratiot County teacher has been acc...

A Gratiot County teacher has been accused of sexually assaulting a teenage student.

There are 5 comments on the ABC12.com story from Apr 5, 2008, titled A Gratiot County teacher has been accused of sexually assaulting a teenage student.. In it, ABC12.com reports that:

A Gratiot County teacher has been accused of sexually assaulting a teenage student. via ABC12.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC12.com.

CONCERNED CITIZEN

Merrill, MI

#1 Apr 12, 2008
THE ACCUSED PARTY WAS ONE OF MY TEACHERS ALSO AND IS A VERY NICE LADY. BUT THE SCHOOL SYSTEM IS TELLING YOU THAT THEY DIDNT KNOW OF THE SITUATION BUT IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS WITH NUMEROUS GIRLS. THEY SHOULD HAVE INVESTIGATED WHEN HER AND ONE OF HER STUDENTS HAD MOVED IN TOGETHER. ALSO, CAN YOU TELL ME WHY SHE "RESIGNED" AS A PYHSICAL EDUACATION TEACHER. YES, WHAT SHE DID WAS WRONG FOR WHAT SHE WAS DOING, BUT WHY DIDNT THE GIRL COME FORWARD EARLIER AND WHY WERE THE STUDENTS MORE INFORMRED THAN THE ADMINISTARATION?
I know the truth

Lakeland, FL

#2 Apr 17, 2008
What a rambling, incoherent comment. Plus, it's obvious to me that you don't have any idea of the actual facts. Said person was also my teacher and is my friend. I have the utmost respect for her and will stand by and support her in the face of your so called "facts". I think you will find yourself with egg on your face before this is over and done with.
concerned citizen b-ridge

Saginaw, MI

#3 May 5, 2008
yes she was also my teacher and the school system did know what was going on. A few years ago she had a relationship with another student, the janitorial staff alerted the school administrations of the tons of photos of this girl in Brady's office. Their response was to not have her in the locker room any more with the girls. If they didn't think anything was wrong why do this. Ask the staff at BHS
Always Me Bail Bonds

Plymouth, MI

#4 Jun 10, 2008
Something similar happened in Roseville,MI a few months ago.
Wish I could Move

Waldorf, MD

#5 Nov 5, 2008
I still can't believe that people find this to be a shock. Everyone knew she is gay. It isn't new news. Yes, they should have done something before. Yet, what amazes me is they let go a great kindergarten teacher for having a lapse certicate of which was renewed within days and they keep an accused sex offender on the pay roll! It is just to bad that our small school district is junk now. I'm glad that my daughter ia almost done!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breckenridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Life without #COKE #FASCINATED #BLOWNAWAY (Feb '17) Feb '17 lebnaprincess 1
News Owner of now-closed Miles Petroleum in Merrill ... (Mar '14) Apr '15 mike S 3
News Alma and St. Louis prepare for better drinking ... (May '14) May '14 Joan Ellen 1
News Gratiot County prisoner walks away from work de... (May '08) Apr '14 sue 45
True Love (Aug '13) Aug '13 True Love 1
News Breckenridge: Grand opening and ribbon cutting ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 lynda 1
Debate: Obama-Economy - Breckenridge, MI (Jun '12) Jun '12 Breckenridge 1

Breckenridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Breckenridge Mortgages