Breckenridge gym teacher facing charg...

Breckenridge gym teacher facing charges of student assault

There are 5 comments on the MLive.com story from Apr 4, 2008, titled Breckenridge gym teacher facing charges of student assault. In it, MLive.com reports that:

“All I can say is (Brady) is on sick leave, and any questions have to be directed to the prosecutor's office”

A Breckenridge Community Schools gym teacher is facing criminal sexual conduct charges. via MLive.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

brooke

Saginaw, MI

#1 Apr 25, 2008
this lady is ronch..she was my pe teacher, sex ed, and health teacher, i always new she was a dike..!
Anna

Holland, MI

#2 May 2, 2008
Just because someone is a dike doesn't mean that she is guilty of sexual abuse but simply may be an easy target for an underlying issue that individauls may not want to admit to. Hold the one who is responsible for your wounds, don't shoot for what you and others may see as an easy target. Love, Pat
Cara

United States

#3 May 2, 2008
She was also my pe teacher, sex ed, and health teacher. I just don't know if she really did it. If she did then why didn't they catch her earlier than this?
Carol

AOL

#4 May 3, 2008
Well as a parent to three school age kids that had her I personally heard about alot of things the kids seen , such as this 15 yr. old student skipping class to hang out in Ms. Brady's office so why did all the students know but not the school personal? Or did they?
concerned citizen b-ridge

Saginaw, MI

#5 May 5, 2008
yes she was also my teacher and the school system did know what was going on. A few years ago she had a relationship with another student, the janitorial staff alerted the school administrations of the tons of photos of this girl in Brady's office. Their response was to not have her in the locker room any more with the girls. If they didn't think anything was wrong why do this. Ask the staff at BHS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breckenridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Life without #COKE #FASCINATED #BLOWNAWAY Feb '17 lebnaprincess 1
News Owner of now-closed Miles Petroleum in Merrill ... (Mar '14) Apr '15 mike S 3
News Alma and St. Louis prepare for better drinking ... (May '14) May '14 Joan Ellen 1
News Gratiot County prisoner walks away from work de... (May '08) Apr '14 sue 45
True Love (Aug '13) Aug '13 True Love 1
News 2004 Michigan casualties in Iraq (Nov '07) Jul '13 curious too 2
News Breckenridge: Grand opening and ribbon cutting ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 lynda 1

Breckenridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Breckenridge Mortgages