Breckenridge gym teacher facing charges of student assault

Apr 4, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MLive.com

“All I can say is (Brady) is on sick leave, and any questions have to be directed to the prosecutor's office”

A Breckenridge Community Schools gym teacher is facing criminal sexual conduct charges. via MLive.com

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
brooke

Saginaw, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Judged:

this lady is ronch..she was my pe teacher, sex ed, and health teacher, i always new she was a dike..!
Anna

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

Just because someone is a dike doesn't mean that she is guilty of sexual abuse but simply may be an easy target for an underlying issue that individauls may not want to admit to. Hold the one who is responsible for your wounds, don't shoot for what you and others may see as an easy target. Love, Pat
Cara

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

She was also my pe teacher, sex ed, and health teacher. I just don't know if she really did it. If she did then why didn't they catch her earlier than this?
Carol

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2008

Judged:

Well as a parent to three school age kids that had her I personally heard about alot of things the kids seen , such as this 15 yr. old student skipping class to hang out in Ms. Brady's office so why did all the students know but not the school personal? Or did they?
concerned citizen b-ridge

Alma, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2008

Judged:

yes she was also my teacher and the school system did know what was going on. A few years ago she had a relationship with another student, the janitorial staff alerted the school administrations of the tons of photos of this girl in Brady's office. Their response was to not have her in the locker room any more with the girls. If they didn't think anything was wrong why do this. Ask the staff at BHS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Breckenridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Breckenridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••