Bryan Fischer: Gays Should Face Job Discrimination Much Like Shoplifters

Apr 25, 2013 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 91

The American Family Association's Bryan Fischer pointed to the case of Carla Hale, a Catholic school teacher who was fired after being outed to her colleagues via her mother's obituary, as part of his recent plea for conservative Christians to " reclaim discrimination ." Fischer, whose anti-gay declarations have become a near-weekly staple of his "Focal Point" radio show, claims that Ohio's Bishop Watterson High School was "absolutely right" in its decision to fire Hale, Right Wing Watch first reported.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Where in the bible does it say, "Thou shalt not be a lesbian" ?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Apr 25, 2013
If it wasn't for terrorism; Brian Fischer would be unemployed
excuses

Wentzville, MO

#3 Apr 26, 2013
I am so tired of hearing about gay rights. God never intended this! MAN AND WOMAN is what he intended and those rights should remain intact only to them. This world has way more important things to focus on

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#4 Apr 26, 2013
excuses wrote:
I am so tired of hearing about gay rights. God never intended this! MAN AND WOMAN is what he intended and those rights should remain intact only to them. This world has way more important things to focus on
Gay people ARE men or women, and God chose to make them attracted to only the same gender.

Why are you to complain about God's plans for other good folk? And why would you try to apply your own religious interpretations to civil law? Would you be fine if a religious belief other than your own were legally applied to YOU?

Civil rights are ALWAYS something good to focus on. If you deny them to others without reason, YOU are morally diminished.

“Married 6/17/08”

Since: Feb 07

Porterville, CA

#5 Apr 26, 2013
Does anybody with any real intelligence even listen to this Mr. Fisher? I once knew another Mr. Fisher, he was a chronic lyer too.
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Apr 26, 2013
excuses wrote:
you do kno where you can go - and how to get there - right?
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Apr 26, 2013
excuses wrote:
You're already an outlier in educated society but that's not good enough. Your sort have to be demographically run into the earth. Six feet of it.

This isn't a theocracy. We don't permit xstain sharia law.
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Naturally all the evilgelicals and their fundierai$ing, sexually sick blowhards meant that those who covet should face job discrimination, because they're mentioned right in the ten commodements. Along with those who take the lord's name in vain and disrespect their parents, etc.
excuses

Wentzville, MO

#9 Apr 26, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay people ARE men or women, and God chose to make them attracted to only the same gender.
Why are you to complain about God's plans for other good folk? And why would you try to apply your own religious interpretations to civil law? Would you be fine if a religious belief other than your own were legally applied to YOU?
Civil rights are ALWAYS something good to focus on. If you denythem to others without reason, YOU are morally diminished.
GOD did not MAKE them attracted to the same sex! I repeat, this was not HIS plan. My opinion is just that; an opinion. There is no right or wrong. I hold a lot of morals-thank you very much.
excuses

Wentzville, MO

#10 Apr 26, 2013
disgusted american wrote:
<quoted text>you do kno where you can go - and how to get there - right?
yup, sure do-straight to Heaven
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Apr 26, 2013
excuses wrote:
<quoted text>GOD did not MAKE them attracted to the same sex! I repeat, this was not HIS plan. My opinion is just that; an opinion. There is no right or wrong. I hold a lot of morals-thank you very much.
Consider this:
Gay guys are born with the same sexual orientation your 'mother' was born with; attracted to men
Lesbians are born with the same sexual orientation your 'father' was born with; attracted to women
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#12 Apr 26, 2013
excuses wrote:
<quoted text>yup, sure do-straight to Heaven
Not so fast there; sugar
Only gay men will make it to heaven
They will only be redeemed from among men, and they have to be the first fruits
Men who have sex with women won't get in
++++++++++
Revelation 14:1> And I looked, and loe, a Lambe stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundreth fourty and foure thousand, hauing his Fathers Name written in their foreheads.
Revelation 14:2> And I heard a voice from heauen, as the voice of many waters, and as the voyce of a great thunder: and I heard the voyce of harpers, harping with their harpes.
Revelation 14:3> And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the foure beasts, and the Elders, and no man could learne that song, but the hundreth and fourtie and foure thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Revelation 14:4> These are they which were not defiled with women: for they are virgines: These are they which follow the Lambe whithersoeuer hee goeth: These were redeemed from among men, being the first fruits vnto God, and to the Lambe.
Revelation 14:5> And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
++++++++++
Its in Thee Book
excuses

Wentzville, MO

#13 Apr 26, 2013
no attraction at birth or infancy
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#14 Apr 26, 2013
excuses wrote:
Churches don't sell marriage licenses anywhere in America
$35 marriage licenses are sold by government clerks at county courthouses right down the hall from where drivers licenses are issued and car tags are renewed
By law; religion is not required; mentioned; nor questioned
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#15 Apr 26, 2013
excuses wrote:
Here is your opportunity to be the first educated person in the State of Missouri
Sexual orientation is inborn
http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/gay-stra...
Gay people are born with a different brain that has six more neurological connectors than the brain of a straight person
http://media01.commpartners.com/AMA/sexual_id...
We're new and improved; sugar ;o))
excuses

Wentzville, MO

#16 Apr 26, 2013
born with a different brain-i can accept that
practical

Denton, TX

#18 Apr 26, 2013
There is a lot of research out there for anyone to read, if they are interested. It shows that the majority of gay men were groomed early on by another gay man or men, and the majority of gay women were sexually abused by men at an early age and are therefore repulsed by men. Researchers who interview gay folks have found these trends.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#19 Apr 26, 2013
practical wrote:
There is a lot of research out there for anyone to read, if they are interested. It shows that the majority of gay men were groomed early on by another gay man or men, and the majority of gay women were sexually abused by men at an early age and are therefore repulsed by men. Researchers who interview gay folks have found these trends.
Well sugar; aren't you just a little miss hoot.....
.....coming into the TOPIX gay/lesbian chat room to tell real live gay people everything you know about gay people
Nothing
Now; tell us who sexually abused you and turned you straight at an early age
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Apr 26, 2013
excuses wrote:
Hey ignorant filth, when did you choose to be heterosexual?

(Not that you are not a closet case, of course. I just mean the question rhetorically.)

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#21 Apr 27, 2013
practical wrote:
Care to provide some links to the studies you refer to? Or are you going to dodge by telling me I need to do my own homework?

The reason I ask is because I've been gay for over 50 years. I knew I was "one of those kinds of boys" back in 1963 when I was 5 years old. The only gay man in my life back then was Liberace on TV 2 or 3 days a week. And of course Jim Nabors on "The Andy Griffith Show" and "Gomer Pyle USMC". How either of them managed to "groom me" during that time is a mystery.

Since I knew what I was early on I did research. At that time there wasn't much available on Same Sex attraction. What little I found was based on statistics drawn up from a base population that were mostly convicted sex offenders. But after I came out and began to meet other gays and lesbians, I found that much of what I read in these reports about us didn't apply to most of us. I have HEARD people make the same claims you do but have never been able to find the sources they base their claims on.

So all that being said, I'd really appreciate it if you'd let me know where you found your information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breckenridge Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people are our natural enemies. 33 min no fatties 4 me 835
18-year-old shot dead by Missouri cop: witnesses 40 min no fatties 4 me 1,128
Brown family to get no money 53 min Little Rock 4
99% of black men are worthless 59 min no fatties 4 me 3
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1,263
florissant fire district tax hike...AGAIN 1 hr Mandy 3
non union Culvers 1 hr Mandy 3

Breckenridge Hills Jobs

Breckenridge Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Breckenridge Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Breckenridge Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]