Next Last
chris

Lafayette, LA

#22 Mar 4, 2013
Lafayette resident wrote:
<quoted text>Indicted,yes he was. I guess the grand jury got it
"right." As far as a "so called" report called in by Seth, the police
say no call was ever made.
one thing you have to realize is that those on jury duty are not quite smart enough to not be on jury duty. smart person can go a life time with only one call and its over
chris

Lafayette, LA

#23 Mar 4, 2013
a teenagers mama wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot shoot a person for stealing unless they are in your house, FACING you and you feel that bodily harm is immenient! Shooting a kid for stealing from your car (although they were absolutely wrong) will only get YOU prison time!
that is your corrupt law, maybe you yourself are a criminal. that is not the wish of the victims, those laws need to meet the demand of th people, i can assure you that though you wish your state of anarchy, the decent people would rathar see you exiled to some prison island somewhere, you have no value to society with your notion, this was a good kill and a good ridence
Lafayette resident

Lafayette, LA

#24 Mar 4, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text>he out on bond now, and rightfuly so, the jury gets to try the issue, lafayette police department need to be charged as a defendant along side and whatever penalty imposed should likewise be imposed on both craft and durel, it is they that have imposed this state of anarch and thier officers that tell us our responsibility is to protect out property. when measures are taken then the outcome is just what we get, society is better for having gotton rid of a vile creature, life is not self sactified, it is how it is lived that sanctifies it, certainly lafayette should be under un law for a time till order can be establishe, but till that happens, though seth is wrongfully suffering because of a vile government at least we have one less criminal on the streets and maybe 2 other are slowed for a time
You are an idiot. Where did you go to school? You can't spell nor make a complete sentence. You must be Seth's friend, he is also an idiot and a KILLER of young children.
chris

Lafayette, LA

#25 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>You are an idiot. Where did you go to school? You can't spell nor make a complete sentence. You must be Seth's friend, he is also an idiot and a KILLER of young children.
i find that we someone is faced with the truth of which they generaly do not really wish to face they come up with as you do bringing up nonsense of speling, typo s and grammer in blogs, we all realize the truth hurts, but we need to get to a place in time where those of your thinking are separate from those of fair and principled lifestyles, if your wierd thinking somehow works out we would see it at a distance, doubt that would ever happen
chris

Lafayette, LA

#26 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>You are an idiot. Where did you go to school? You can't spell nor make a complete sentence. You must be Seth's friend, he is also an idiot and a KILLER of young children.
infantile name calling,and grammer grader cause the truth puts you in place
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#27 Mar 5, 2013
a teenagers mama wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot shoot a person for stealing unless they are in your house, FACING you and you feel that bodily harm is immenient! Shooting a kid for stealing from your car (although they were absolutely wrong) will only get YOU prison time!
that you are obviously a bad parent, don t you think it would be better to not advertise it, looks like yours will be shot sometime in the furture
Glad I am not you

Dallas, TX

#28 Mar 6, 2013
Seth is going to jail. He will be very popular. End of story.
chris

Lafayette, LA

#29 Mar 6, 2013
Glad I am not you wrote:
Seth is going to jail. He will be very popular. End of story.
would have to be a pretty pathetic lawyer guilbeau turns out to be if he can t pick a jury to acquit
Glad I am not you

Dallas, TX

#30 Mar 7, 2013
Forensic evidence.
Shots fired at close range. Verifyable.
Direction shots were fired. Verifyable.
No finger prints in Seth's truck. Verifyable.

Seth told a pathetic story. Factual.

Seth is going to jail. Not murder one. But 15 years. Seth sure is pretty.

Seth's only defense now is he is as stupid as Chris is portraying himself to be.
HMMMMM

Gueydan, LA

#31 Mar 7, 2013
Glad I am not you wrote:
Forensic evidence.
Seth's only defense now is he is as stupid as Chris is portraying himself to be.
You seem to know a lot. Are you a DIRTY cop? I mean a PERVERTED, SICK DIRTY COP!
Come On Man

Lafayette, LA

#32 Mar 7, 2013
Money can buy you a diploma at STM, money can buy you a lawyer and persuade a police department. Money can't buy the jury. Free Seth!!
STM=Send The Money
chris

Lafayette, LA

#33 Mar 8, 2013
Glad I am not you wrote:
Forensic evidence.

but you don t seem to understand, lafayette police department cannot even lift fingerpirnts visible to the eye it s not that prints don t or didn t exist it is the lack of training and ability as to the lack of prints
chris

Lafayette, LA

#34 Mar 8, 2013
Come On Man wrote:
Money can buy you a diploma at STM, money can buy you a lawyer and persuade a police department. Money can't buy the jury. Free Seth!!
STM=Send The Money
but a jury only get s a small portion of the story, they are generlly less inteligent than the general public, look they are on a jury, most likely to be female, seth will probably impres them, brandon malciously killed mickey schoonik, district attorney sold out to lesser charge on 2 murders as they knew they hadn t the ability to even get a conviction at a trial

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breaux Bridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis Bundick pretending to be a judge ? Apr 22 Shutupsignhere 1
News Lafayette woman sentenced for stealing more tha... Apr 15 Blind to Real Jus... 1
Josh Arnold Apr 14 Coward 3
Lake Faussee Pointe Apr 12 HistoricalLearner 1
Crystal Grebinger (Aug '13) Apr 12 Cherrae 74
Has Jim Gary done you wrong? Apr 5 Mary 3
Needing help finding food banks Apr 5 Susan 1

Breaux Bridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Breaux Bridge Mortgages