Mulate's to reopen under new management

Mulate's to reopen under new management

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Advertiser story from Sep 16, 2011, titled Mulate's to reopen under new management. In it, The Daily Advertiser reports that:

A popular Acadiana eatery is under new ownership and a new name. Pont Breaux's Cajun Restaurant, formerly known as Mulate's, in Breaux Bridge, will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 4:30 p.m. Friday as it officially reopens after a brief closure because of the transition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Advertiser.

Larry Picard

Breaux Bridge, LA

#1 Sep 18, 2011
My family & I were there on Friday night & the food was very good & tasted fresh, lots of new dishes on the menu, atmosphere was great,everyone seemed to be exited that someone came to the rescue of our favorite local restaurant. I had the Cajun Ribeye & the seasoning was great & it was well cooked. My wife had Crabmeat O'Gratin, which I tasted & it was very very good.
The place is kid friendly. My grandchilden love to go dancing at Pont Breaux's. You should come & check it out.... Larry Picard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breaux Bridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebecca and Patrick pence Tue Trigger 1
Big guys lawn service Aug 13 Ron 2
Matt camacho Aug 12 Somebody 1
Cheaters!!!!! (Sep '09) Aug 12 Tami Tenarife 112
Lawncare Aug 11 Advice 2
Townsend Recovery Sucks (Feb '11) Aug 8 Ace 37
Poll Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Sep '10) Aug 7 Lucky 270

Breaux Bridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Breaux Bridge Mortgages