Protesters: Fire officer who shot, killed teenager

Dec 22, 2012 Full story: The Daily Advertiser

BREAUX BRIDGE -- Angry protesters marched on Breaux Bridge City Hall on Friday as a civil rights organizer called for the firing of a Breaux Bridge police officer who fatally shot a 16-year-old girl during a neighborhood altercation.

Full Story
Let me guess

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Hum.....
She is black, he is white.
Never mind she was trying to
run over him in a moving vehicle.
Oh oh I hear Lawsuit!!
So very typical.
Local Guy

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Approximatley 22 to 30 black on black murders happen EVERY DAY across America. Where is Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and other "civil rights activists"? Out stirring up animosity between whites and blacks. Why? Because there is no money to be made in a black on black murder.
If they really cared about their race they would be out in the streets talking to people and trying to figure out ways to end the cycle of poverty and violence.
Black Holes

Opelousas, LA

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Blacks hate whites. She was trying to kill him when he shot her. Those demanding the officer be fired should be arrested for racist, violent threats against and interfering with the duty of an officer!

Place their hatred filled asses in jail with other blacks. It won't be long before they kill each other off! Blacks cannot stand each other, worse than their hatred for whites!
MARK TRAINA

Slidell, LA

#6 Jan 10, 2013
You get an A+ "BLACKS AMERICANS HATE EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY THEMSELVES!"

FISH OF THE DAY:

FAST EDDIE is “BACK” from the “BIG HOUSE”!
I had the opportunity to meet with Edwin and his Blushing Bride on Tuesday. I MUST admit, with all due respect that Ms. Trina is quite an attractive young lady. I “NEVER EVER” in my MOST fatuous dream would have ever suspected her for being a “PRISON PEN PAL”, but I guess in the so-called “REAL RICH AND FAMOUS WORLD” just about anything is possible. I heard that they both had a PRENUPs-his involved Protectin his "FISCAL ASSESTS" and "FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS"; hers on the other hand, included Stipulations like no "FRENCH KISSIN", "NO EXCESSIVE TOUCHING", "NO COPPING ANY FEELS", as well as, only the use of artificial insemination by means of "FROZEN SPERM"!

THOUGHT OF THE DAY: I can't help but wonder whether or not Fast Eddie was attracted to any 85-year old ladies, when he was in his mid-30's, but that will be the subject of a future BLOG, it's definitely "NOT" on the MENU for Today!

FACT: It appears as though Edwin has finally met his Perfect Match. I suspect that he’ll stay with Ms. Trina and his new Baby for the rest of his days.
Putting all those politenesses aside and getting down to Business …
Eddie gave me a few tips to pass on to the masses for example, he told me that the Smart Money is on Bama on Monday and he’s telling everyone to take the spread. He also told me to tell a bunch of these local Politicians down here in the “CITY THAT CARE FORGOT” that they need to play things “SLOW and EASY”, sort of like ole “COOL HAND LUKE”! He said tell them Boys and Girls down there not to make any deals with the Feds, at least not unless they are willing to “PLAY THINGS STRAIGHT”, in other words, I think that what he was basically saying was to tell everyone to,“HOLD THEIR CARDS AS CLOSE TO THE CHEST AS POSSIBLE”! Eddie said that there is a good chance that a few of the BIG BOYS Downtown are gonna be rounded up and takin in for questioning very sooOOOON! He also said that he would be hangin out at the “BEAU” in Biloxi, Mississippi.
It seems amazing to me how a man like Edwards could spend sooOOOO MUCH TIME IN THE “BIG HOUSE” and get turned out, hitched up, expectin and back in the so-called “IN CROWD” sooOOOOO QUICKLY. I guess that’s why they call him “FAST EDDIE” and I’m fairly certain that that Ole Silver Fox has got at least Eight Lives Left!

ON A SAD NOTE: I suspect that Edwin is plannin to Challenge me in my Up-Comin Run for Govna, I Love the Guy, but he's GONIN DOWN IN FLAMES, just like all the rest of my future Opponents!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breaux Bridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ghost hunters search for spirits in Eunice (Nov '09) 19 hr Wondering 20
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Sep '10) Tue Get your Game on 237
Who will be Arnaudville 's next chief of police Dec 15 Korma 236
I have a girlfriend but I think I'm gay? please... (Jun '13) Dec 9 Ranma 26
Review: Asset Inventory Services © Dec 8 Eugene Dean 1
Jill Valori Dec 8 noteethnoproblems 1
jill valori Dec 8 noteethnoproblems 1
Breaux Bridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Breaux Bridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Breaux Bridge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Breaux Bridge