National Organization of Women Joins ...

National Organization of Women Joins Rights Groups Urging Mexico To Confront Wal-Mart On Labor Is...

There are 1 comment on the International Business Times story from Sep 29, 2012, titled National Organization of Women Joins Rights Groups Urging Mexico To Confront Wal-Mart On Labor Is.... In it, International Business Times reports that:

A delegation of U.S. civil and labor rights groups will depart for Mexico City on Sunday hoping to urge the Mexican government to pressure Wal-Mart Stores Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Right On

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Wal-Marts been doing the same things in the U.S. They send in personnel to small towns to survey the small business owners, then swoop in with low prices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breaux Bridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wounded Apr 22 Stretch 2
News Visiting NYU students rally behind idea of Fren... Apr 15 Gaymanlooking4you... 2
Louisiana's Child Support System (Jul '07) Apr 10 Fedup 239
Coy Tatum big mouth Apr 9 Muff 1
Crystal Grebinger (Aug '13) Apr 9 Coy Tatum 73
breanna deshea stinson Apr 4 vcm 1
I have a girlfriend but I think I'm gay? please... (Jun '13) Mar '17 Ladaddyp 34

Breaux Bridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Breaux Bridge Mortgages