Tired of being scared

New Iberia, LA

#1 Mar 18, 2009
How long have the the citizens of Breaux Bridge have to deal with a city police dept that cannot deal with the crimes going on in a rapid rate.I'm tired of letting my city be ran by criminals and not the honest tax paying people. Our crime rates are rising,homes being burglarized,children not able to play outside,and we plan to expand this great city without proper law enforcement.This inactivity by our police and politicians are unacceptable. We as responsible and concerned citizens need to band together and demand our city be ours again.We will stand together to drive out the thieves,drugs pushers, addicts,and thugs from our neighborhoods for good and take back this city for ourselves and children.We are tired of our police and politicians sitting on their hands while we wring ours.So lets start with the first step of this crusade by talking,meeting and getting to action. I would like to get your thoughts and comments please email or write me @ [email protected] or p.o. box 157 cecilia,la
little miss

New Iberia, LA

#2 Mar 18, 2009
I support your fight. I will contact you so maybe we can start a neighborhood watch program and fix this problem.We need people to send letters of their experiences with these problems so our words don't fall on deaf ears. PLEASE WRITE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breaux Bridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murder Arrests Made in 2005 Cold Case (Aug '08) Jul 22 Ridiculous 20
Recent Judge Blanchet Jul 20 Sassy1969 5
card reader (Mar '12) Jul 19 Sick40 8
Paying child support for a child I just found o... (Aug '12) Jul 13 Timwesr 42
Jowan Senegal Jul 8 Wiseman 1
Officer Craig David Jul 4 pudden 14
Downtown predator. Carpe diem Jul 2 Southerndad 2

Breaux Bridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance