As times change, San Dimas wrestles w...

As times change, San Dimas wrestles with identity

There are 2 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Dec 28, 2009, titled As times change, San Dimas wrestles with identity. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

While historic shopping districts in Monrovia and Claremont are the envy of the foothill suburbs, leaders in San Dimas are trying to steal a little attention for their downtown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Homer

Upland, CA

#1 Dec 28, 2009
Downtown is just too small to do anything, there is nothing there unless your in your 70's and go out during the day. There is no night life there therefore why bother going there. Everything is closed up except the cop shop.
Ren

AOL

#2 Dec 29, 2009
You have some great looking brick buildings but you covered them up show the people what they really look like when they built them.The western them is ok but the buildings were not built out of wood so bring back the brick buildings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Deal for Pauline Deal in March election 41 min LM Resident 12
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Davis 7,481
News Hundreds March In Anaheim, Demand Arrest Of LAP... 1 hr rainbow man 3
News Quake: CSULB buildings evacuated; local schools... (Jul '08) 3 hr Ronald 7
News Video shows off-duty California cop fire weapon... 4 hr Get off my lawn 3
U.S. Owes Black People Reparations 8 hr Kiter Hiker 4
Tony Aiello receives coveted endorsement from d... 8 hr Skeptic But Liste... 2

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance