Letters to the editor: Uptown theater...

Letters to the editor: Uptown theaters nice

There are 2 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Feb 16, 2010, titled Letters to the editor: Uptown theaters nice. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Re Richard Villegas's letter to the editor about him wishing the city of Whittier would build a movie theater complex at the sight of the car dealerships that have closed: He says they have to go to either La Habra, Brea or Pico Rivera to see a movie because the Uptown Whittier theater is too old and not very nice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

RBW

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2010
Robert Lee
So I assume YOU would work for free? Since you think teachers should go teach just because they love kids so much. Why don't you do it?
what an idiot you are
Say what

Hawthorne, CA

#2 Mar 3, 2010
You're calling someone else an idiot? Are you replying to so many posts you can't keep track of which subject you're on?
RBW wrote:
Robert Lee
So I assume YOU would work for free? Since you think teachers should go teach just because they love kids so much. Why don't you do it?
what an idiot you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who needs fireworks when you can ... 1 hr tikiwitch 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr tom wingo 29,828
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr Davis 5,563
Katy Perry Stuns Crowd With Filthy Vag 8 hr Cowboy Bob 4
News Montebello police officer accused of DUI in Walnut 11 hr tELL iT liKE iT i... 4
Obama Pulls Head from Rear End, Sticks It Back In 16 hr Hu Hammand 7
Natalie Gived Massive Cream-Exploding HEAD 20 hr Kneepad 1
More from around the web

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages