Letters to the editor: Uptown theater...

Letters to the editor: Uptown theaters nice

There are 2 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Feb 16, 2010, titled Letters to the editor: Uptown theaters nice. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Re Richard Villegas's letter to the editor about him wishing the city of Whittier would build a movie theater complex at the sight of the car dealerships that have closed: He says they have to go to either La Habra, Brea or Pico Rivera to see a movie because the Uptown Whittier theater is too old and not very nice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

RBW

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2010
Robert Lee
So I assume YOU would work for free? Since you think teachers should go teach just because they love kids so much. Why don't you do it?
what an idiot you are
Say what

Long Beach, CA

#2 Mar 3, 2010
You're calling someone else an idiot? Are you replying to so many posts you can't keep track of which subject you're on?
RBW wrote:
Robert Lee
So I assume YOU would work for free? Since you think teachers should go teach just because they love kids so much. Why don't you do it?
what an idiot you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman arrested in Whittier Massage Parlor prost... (Jan '10) 3 hr Oliver Jcat 63
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Chosen Traveler 35,927
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 10 hr Davis 11,450
La Mirada Locs Smash LMP (Jul '15) 18 hr Freeman 60
Police Shoot Knife-Wielding Woman In O.C. (Aug '06) May 7 Juan 1,725
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) May 4 Concerned Citizen 126
News Border wall built in 1990s cut illegal immigrat... Apr '18 Oldglory 15

Brea Jobs

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages