Manitoba premier comments on Winnipeg...

Manitoba premier comments on Winnipeg chamber chair's appearance, high heels

There are 3 comments on the The Daily Courier story from Dec 8, 2017, titled Manitoba premier comments on Winnipeg chamber chair's appearance, high heels. In it, The Daily Courier reports that:

Manitoba Premier Brian Pallister responds to media after meeting with the Manitoba Islamic Association at the Grand Mosque in Winnipeg, Tuesday, January 31, 2017. Pallister is taking criticism for making comments about the physical appearance of the woman who chairs the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Courier.

BRAIN PILASTERs HEELS

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Dec 8, 2017
I really COVET those High Heels ... girl !

They will ADD to my STATURE !
TheGhostof DonBayomi

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Dec 8, 2017
You have NO Stature at all .... Brain Pilaster !
The Ghost of Don Bayomi

Lockport, Canada

#4 Dec 8, 2017
Premier Palister combats gay rumors by sexually harassing a woman!

Swish!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Chosen Traveler 37,079
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr Lmsa 11,999
1,812 Homeless Bussed In 10 hr E Comm Con Adm 1
News Checks on pet licenses will begin in earnest on... (Jul '10) Sat MzNDpendant 130
New details with on the package sent from La Mi... Sep 21 LMNews 1
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Sep 21 Firewaves21 129
Fentanyl bust linked to package mailed from La ... Sep 21 LMNews 1

Brea Jobs

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages