u12 dad

La Mirada, CA

#2398 May 27, 2013
Great tournament for LMSA Signature. They beat Fullerton Rangers in the finals. Great job boys! They scored 17 goals and allowed 2 throughout he whole weekend. True it wasn't Cerritos but baby steps for daddy coaching.
xranger

United States

#2399 May 27, 2013
u12 dad wrote:
Great tournament for LMSA Signature. They beat Fullerton Rangers in the finals. Great job boys! They scored 17 goals and allowed 2 throughout he whole weekend. True it wasn't Cerritos but baby steps for daddy coaching.
Congratulations BU12! Wow goes to show you that you don't always get what you pay for. Rangers pay $1800 per kid for "professional training" yet they couldn't beat LMSA kids who pay for "daddy training"..That's classic.(and Rangers GU13 tied all 3 game....not one win at tourny). Rangers BU10 also lost at tourny. What's up Rangers?
USSF COACH OF THE YEAR

Whittier, CA

#2400 May 28, 2013
Sell your fireworks and be happy to pay 2k a year. Don't you know learning at the feet of a master kiss my ring and be happy about it. Darn it fix LMSA coaching that whole volunteersism is ruining my bottom line.
other coach

Whittier, CA

#2401 May 28, 2013
Great coaching doesnt always come in the form of paid expensive club routs....Some people like to belong to the Name Brand. But for all these Nay sayers and skeptics of the low level Club Coaching for LMSA, go and sit and watch a practice before you jump on the band wagon of negativity. Dont just assume it! draw your own conclusions. But do you really know what your looking for?.....I know the game trust me its not that much different then the $2000.00 you will pay for down the street.
Club Coach

Los Angeles, CA

#2402 May 28, 2013
u12 dad wrote:
was it John S. Team Congrats
u12 dad

Los Angeles, CA

#2403 May 28, 2013
no Wrong Team.U 12/13
Stampede.....They Decided To Drop The Name And Want To Be Known As Lmsa Signature As They Go To Club. A Bunch Of Rec Kids With Daddy coaching...Lol.
club coach

Downey, CA

#2404 May 28, 2013
So did the boys play u12 or u13
u12 dad

Los Angeles, CA

#2405 May 28, 2013
Its The U12 Team. They Played U12 Bracket At NPM Cup
They Will Be U 13 In Fall.
U12 Going U13.
ManU_ Real M v LA Galaxy

Whittier, CA

#2406 May 29, 2013
''Everyone's coming here with a full lineup,'' said Charlie S.of Relevent Sports,company co-founded by Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross and the organizers of the event.
Juventus vs Everton will square off on July 31 at San Francisco, in the ballpark that baseball's Giants call home. The other two first-round games are Aug. 1, with Real Madrid vs LA Galaxy meeting in Glendale, Ariz.- where the Arizona Cardinals play. Chelsea and Inter Milan playing at Indianapolis' Lucas Oil Stadium, home of the NFL's Colts.
Juventus, Everton, Real Madrid and LA Galaxy are in the Western bracket. The second-round play Aug. 3 at Dodger Stadium in LOS ANGELES. Tournament Officials saying it would be the 1st time soccer matches are held in that venue. The Eastern bracket - AC Milan, Valencia, Chelsea and Inter Milan - will have their second-round games on Aug. 4 at Met Life Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J., home of the NFL's New York Giants and Jets.
Fifth- and seventh-place matches are in the Dolphins' stadium on Aug. 6. Championship and third-place games the following night.
''This is a competition,'' Dolphins' CEO Mike Dee said.''You're going to hear more about it, but these are not only the best teams in the world, but the best players in the world that will be here.''
Stillitano said he could not recall any event that brings eight club teams of this caliber to one city for the same event. He once had a conversation with Mourinho and now-retired Manchester United coach Alex Ferguson before a friendly competition, and the discussion turned to which manager would be leaving with the trophy.
lmsa

Los Angeles, CA

#2407 May 29, 2013
Thats Great,
Reality Is My 9 Year Old Boy Playing Here In La Mirada.
Not That World Of International Hype And Money....Unless You Plan On Giving The League Some Free Tickets Im Really Not Interested....
Club Coach

Concord, CA

#2408 May 29, 2013
lmsa wrote:
Thats Great,
Reality Is My 9 Year Old Boy Playing Here In La Mirada.
Not That World Of International Hype And Money....Unless You Plan On Giving The League Some Free Tickets Im Really Not Interested....
What more do you want. These Super Athletes are coming to USA and you save 1,000s on airfare. You have Youth Player that would Benefit from attending these World Class games from the #1 World Sport. Think of your Youth player not yourself...
lmsa dad

Whittier, CA

#2409 May 31, 2013
Why Didnt The League Make More Of The Younger Boys Teams Go CSL. Is There A Choice For All Teams And Coachs? I Heard Its One Boys Team And Maybe One More Thats In Need Of Players? The Priority Is Backwards The Youngers Should Be Aquating Themselves With Club Teams Earlier.
Davis

La Habra, CA

#2410 May 31, 2013
It was up the coaches.
Do disagree a little about the younger comment. Younger's should take time to develop no need to hurry and play on your heels, year or two at the Sig level is a great foundation to build on as long as there is some competition.
FYI we are adding a CSL GU19 team for the fall, team made up of LM high schoolers being trained by the Girls Varsity coach
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#2411 May 31, 2013
Lets be honest here.
LMSA girls teams are miles ahead of the boys teams in development.

All the girls teams have played well and won or placed high in club tournaments.
Except for the BU12 (going U13) none of the boys teams have done very well. I mean they have but in the small arena that is Rec and some Sig.

But Club, no way they haven't even been competitive, except as noted above.
Lm parent

Buena Park, CA

#2412 May 31, 2013
Davis wrote:
It was up the coaches.
Do disagree a little about the younger comment. Younger's should take time to develop no need to hurry and play on your heels, year or two at the Sig level is a great foundation to build on as long as there is some competition.
FYI we are adding a CSL GU19 team for the fall, team made up of LM high schoolers being trained by the Girls Varsity coach
Will there be a boys u16 team for fall?
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#2413 Jun 1, 2013
If you have a boy or girl U16 or U19 who wants to play have them get together with some friends and sign up as an individual or a group or team. One of the Dad's or Mom's can be in charge of the team. At this age a good coach just lets them play. There's not much we can teach them.
One practice a week is fine for them. And most of the time you'll only get about 6 or 9 attending for practice anyway.

But for this age its up to the kids to step up and form a team.
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#2414 Jun 1, 2013
Davis wrote:
It was up the coaches.
Wow, just read this !!!
Great job LMSA. This is how you serve your community.
Great planning and great vision.

I am actually beginning to have some hope for you yet.

Whoever did the gruntwork on this one you get an attaboy/girl.

Now lets just hope the BOD's has enough sense to get out of the way and let the coach do his job.
wow

Downey, CA

#2415 Jun 1, 2013
600 bucks plus to be on this team
Steve Sampson

La Mirada, CA

#2416 Jun 2, 2013
The only thing I can see that can go wrong is that they will have to play Bronze.
And most true starting Varsity players are in Silver or higher. So the girls have to be careful. The teams they meet will have players that play very carelessly and recklessly.

No all of course but some.

So the girls must be aware of the skill level of each opponent as quickly as possible to be safe.
Soccer dad 99

La Palma, CA

#2417 Jun 2, 2013
The boys u12 team has done well in all the club tournaments they have played so far. They also made it to the round of 16 at state cup. The coach is a great guy who cares about the kids and their success. They had to make some tough roster decisions for the fall team. The teams goals against is always low due to good defense and goal keeping. The new acquisitions has added some offensive punch and needed speed. I think this team will only get better and should see success at the club level. They will play at the u13 level next. We should all wish them luck and continued success.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Difference between MB SD C4 and MB Star Compact C4 5 hr sunshine424399 1
Assland Is On The Move 5 hr Bubble Witch 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr stewart scott 29,949
News The Korean community takes root in Buena Park (Oct '13) 18 hr trailer trash 5
News Collecting fire trucks becomes career for Joe O... (Jul '09) Tue concerned citizen 14
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Jul '15 Thankful I live i... 90
News Felon Arraigned on Assault, Robbery, Attempted ... Jun '15 Larry Miller 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages