Curious

Los Angeles, CA

#2054 Mar 15, 2013
2 questions:
First, has LMSA ever contacted LMHS Soccer staff about possible use of the stadium, even if only for the signature teams. You could charge an extra "fee" and people would pay it if they were getting to train on turf, stadium lit fields. LMHS coaches may even want to get involved in a program to make LMSA more of a feeder to LMHS.
Second, do the residency rules apply to LMSA as a whole or to each individual team? As long as the league had the proper ratio, the Sig/Club teams could roster whoever they want and not be affected by the ratio requirements.
Davis

Whittier, CA

#2055 Mar 15, 2013
Yes we have talked to the girls coaches about getting involed may happen at a latter date, usage for practice didn't seen to be able to get done. We have talked about having the LM HS kids become part of Lmsa and play year round together.

Res rules are per Lmsa as a whole. We have a res min per team for the LM kids. This program is for the LM kids not teams from other cities.
Curious wrote:
2 questions:
First, has LMSA ever contacted LMHS Soccer staff about possible use of the stadium, even if only for the signature teams. You could charge an extra "fee" and people would pay it if they were getting to train on turf, stadium lit fields. LMHS coaches may even want to get involved in a program to make LMSA more of a feeder to LMHS.
Second, do the residency rules apply to LMSA as a whole or to each individual team? As long as the league had the proper ratio, the Sig/Club teams could roster whoever they want and not be affected by the ratio requirements.
Curious

Los Angeles, CA

#2056 Mar 15, 2013
LMSA and every youth organization out there is for the kids within their area. That goes unsaid. The problem is that right now LM kids have to go elsewhere to play club at a high level because they can't compete with the residency rules in La Mirada. So, yes, the LM kids ARE suffering. You misinterpreted my point. Does each individual team have to fulfill the ratio if the league as a whole does. That was my question. On a side note, don't treat non residents as the enemy just because they want to play in a better league than what their city provides. It is a privilege to play in La Mirada and enjoy the youth athletic programs they have.
Davis

Whittier, CA

#2057 Mar 15, 2013
I guess I wasn't clear each team has a red rule to follow based on the number of players on the pitch. That final number will be voted on at the bod meeting, just like now each sig team has a res rule to follow.
I don't think that the kids in LM are suffering, what do you mean by high level Gold tier 1? If they stay here now then it's not an issue at least now they have a choice. If there are 5 "high level" GU14 players that what to come play here I'll find spots for them and we will be a high level team shortly, does that answer your question?
Curious

Los Angeles, CA

#2058 Mar 15, 2013
Yes it does. Thanks!!
Soccer BOD

Canyon Country, CA

#2059 Mar 16, 2013
Wow, I can't believe the Xplosion SC GU14 team beat the pride of LMSA GU14 team today.

Welcome to the world of Club soccer, LMSA
4BODxplosion

Whittier, CA

#2060 Mar 17, 2013
Thanks Albert. You are the best.
Davis

Inglewood, CA

#2061 Mar 17, 2013
Really is that all you got.
Chicken shit coward, we lost 2-1 and I have no problem with that the kids gave what they have we are still getting used the physical and dirt play, tell me what you saw or heard about the game so that I can do better? It it was one of our better games and we seem to be getting better each game, I'm proud of the 11 girls that have stepped up there game playing hurt when they should be resting we working on getting ready for state cup and creating depth on the team. Playing teams that play kick ball will help our back line handle pressure better and learning to work the ball out of the back. Why don't you come by today and give me some help .
I only know one person who thinks that being a soccer BOD is important is that you?
silly people

Inglewood, CA

#2062 Mar 17, 2013
Soccer BOD wrote:
Wow, I can't believe the Xplosion SC GU14 team beat the pride of LMSA GU14 team today.
Let see if I understand this the high and mighty Xplosion club soccer team beat a gu14 signature team 2-1 and you are bragging.
Davis

AOL

#2063 Mar 17, 2013
I guess I shouldn't have coward.
LMSA -AYSO-WGS

Canyon Country, CA

#2064 Mar 17, 2013
Try to show a little class, bob.
Cursing and blaming physical or dirty play is not the way to act after a loss.
Physical play is part of club and so called dirty play is in the eyes of the referee not the people on the touchline. Oh and the Xplosion GU14 team really isn't that good.
You represent a recreation program, so at least try to show them a little sportsmanship and class. Part of coaching is teaching kids that in life nobody wins all the time.
But then again many people have told me that you have never lost a game, it was always the refs fault, or bad field conditions or the weather or a million other excuses, right.
I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks. No matter how you try to repackage yourself.
4BODxplosion

Whittier, CA

#2065 Mar 17, 2013
Bob and Albert were separated at birth as part of an experiment. Brothers forever. Neither has ever lost a game that wasn't someone elses fault. LOL
Old School

Canyon Country, CA

#2066 Mar 17, 2013
Man, u got that one right !!!!!!
hmmmmm

Whittier, CA

#2067 Mar 18, 2013
I think that albert was the after birth.
hottie

Whittier, CA

#2068 Mar 18, 2013
ok now that bob shows he has a little fire he is now back on the delicious men of LMSA list.
Davis

Whittier, CA

#2069 Mar 18, 2013
Thank you thank you
hottie wrote:
ok now that bob shows he has a little fire he is now back on the delicious men of LMSA list.
Davis

Whittier, CA

#2070 Mar 18, 2013
Children you didn't hear me say that the ref cost me the game, just because she didn't know that when a player is red carded the team must play short had nothing to do with it, yea they got a red card and that wasn't even the kid that had 7 yellow cards last season -more then our team has had in 3 yrs. They play with their elbows and elbows up, that isn't why I lost it is just a fact we broke down in the middle and I need to fix that 2 of the 3 goals against us this week came from the middle so I have a lot of work to do. The girls are getting used to this type of physical play, it takes time and experience to understand how to handle it, it will help us get ready for state cup, so hopefully we can have some success. This coming week we should have all the team back less 1 bad ankle and finalize our spots for cup, we have just under 3 wk's left to get ready for cup and several players are working in new positions so that we have some needed added depth.

BTW I have lost over 250 games and don't hide from that just ask me I'll tell you, I've lost to better teams and lessor teams been out coached and have out coached good days bad days part of the game. Tell me some examples of where I blamed the outside influence or ref for the game results, sure ref's make bad calls I did when I ref 'ed, I've made bad decisions and good ones I man up to that never have said otherwise. Only been blown out a dozen times or so in over 900 games and one mercy game to the future U17 national champs Samba team that I remember.

This blog is about taking cheap shot's hiding behind a screen names and you wonder why the bod doesn't pay attn to it, it creates it's own animosity toward it and not many will even bother to read or take it seriously because of the jealousy that people have here that blind them of rational productive thought.

I was wrong in succumbing to the childish behavior set before me and should not have even bothered to respond, but this blog was getting boring so I thought we needed some fire and someone let me in,I had to do something to get back on the list. I don't mind the BS it helps me keep busy on slow days, like now, but at least be truthful and when asked for facts and present them. You have never seen me teach anything but class and I'll ask you to prove otherwise.

My name is Bob
LMSA Welcome

Pacoima, CA

#2071 Mar 18, 2013
Soccer BOD wrote:
Its funny to hear that XplosionSC may have commented on this GU14 game ans I am sure they didn't because the only person their was Bob and a B.O.D member as a field marshal.
Also, XplosionSC doesn't know who CSL will send to Referee... and the BU13S Coach was not their, fyi...
Good luck LMSA... XplosionSC is an up and coming Club and Welcomes the competition. For those that have many Seasons in Soccer know that Spring is prep time for the real fall season/ and its also a time to try new methods and players...
Good luck Bob and your Girls Team...
Davis

Whittier, CA

#2072 Mar 18, 2013
PRIDE is an acronym

P ractice to be perfect
R espect the game, ref's and your opponent
I ntelligence be the smartest you can be
D edication
E njoy the game
Hmmmmmm

Whittier, CA

#2073 Mar 18, 2013
my name is albert and I want to gloat they should erect a statue of me at Explosion for my greatness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mailman makes his last delivery after 30 years ... 4 hr Anonymous 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr The phartse 33,645
Ohana Means Pizza 21 hr Jaxx Bakk 4
News Court temporarily blocks change in California r... Mon Solarman 1
News Locals catch 10-foot mako (Aug '07) Aug 13 OpenPhartss 57
Cooch's: A Club For Alkies Only Aug 12 Sinhay Sanjay 1
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Jul '17 Tolerant human 119

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages