Long Beach gang members arrested in m...

Long Beach gang members arrested in massive police take-down charge...

There are 63 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from May 24, 2010, titled Long Beach gang members arrested in massive police take-down charge.... In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

The alleged leader and a key shot-caller for one of the city's oldest and most notorious gangs were formally charged Monday in connection with a dozen shootings, two of which resulted in murders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

Mommys Princess

California City, CA

#47 Dec 13, 2010
Wow wrote:
LBPD... What a joke... Out of 19 arrest only 3 are still in jail. So much for good detective work. I'll tell you this much they sure do put on a good show.
Exactly My Point, They Recalled All These So Called Witnesses And For Wut? So They Can Just Look Foolish In Court.
Who cares

California City, CA

#48 Jan 13, 2011
Realist wrote:
Gang members are just a bunch of P()$$!@$
Worthless man-children not able to work, most live at home with mommy taking care of them because noone else would support such low lifes.
Too lazy to work, too ignorant to go to school, would rather have mommy feed and house them instead of go to work.
They aren't even man enough to take someone on face to face. They close their eyes and shoot out of moving cars. Just like the pathetic little kid at the playground running up to someone from behind and slapping thier head and running away.
Losers...take them out to the desert and shoot them all !
funny.
wow

California City, CA

#49 Jan 13, 2011
Also wrote:
Had we "norplanted" the mother of these gang members, we would not have the situation we have now. Why not stop the cycle now, when thier in custody. Norplant or clip them and prohibit them from producing what thier parent produced .
Thats plain stupid.......
carlos

Huntington Beach, CA

#50 Oct 13, 2011
Good word long beach police. Tank you for safe the strees of long beach
pitiful

Phelan, CA

#51 Oct 13, 2011
In LA County WHITES hate WHITES, and Citizens HATE their fellow CITIZENS, including their own children... more than they Hate illegals.

Otherwise they wouldn't Vote for Any Calif version of a Democratic politician after Jerry Brown signed the diabolical DREAM ACT robbing their own kids of a seat in our Colleges and Universitys and forcing citizens to pay for it.
JUSTT A CITIZEN

Wilmington, CA

#52 Mar 22, 2013
Mommys Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly My Point, They Recalled All These So Called Witnesses And For Wut? So They Can Just Look Foolish In Court.
THIS MIGHT BE YOUR MOM YOUR SUPPORTING PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES AND WRONG DECISIONS BEING YOUNG BUT THE OUTCOME ON THE VICTIM IS FOREVER. I HOPE ALL FOR YOU BUT YOU SHOUKDNT CRITIZE OR PUT DOWN THE VICTIMS BECAUSE THEY ARE SUFFERING JUST AS WELL FOR SOMEONE ELSES DECISION TO GO OUT AND HURT SOMEONE. YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THE OTHER SIDE OF IT IF THIS WAS EVER DONE TO YOU AND HOW YOUR FAMILY WILL FEEL. ITS NOT THE VICTIMS FOUGHT OR THE GUY THAT LIST HIS LIFE TO THIS. JYST REALLY THINK BEGORE YOU PUT DOWN OTHERS
YKW

Menifee, CA

#53 Mar 22, 2013
JUSTT A CITIZEN wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS MIGHT BE YOUR MOM YOUR SUPPORTING PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES AND WRONG DECISIONS BEING YOUNG BUT THE OUTCOME ON THE VICTIM IS FOREVER. I HOPE ALL FOR YOU BUT YOU SHOUKDNT CRITIZE OR PUT DOWN THE VICTIMS BECAUSE THEY ARE SUFFERING JUST AS WELL FOR SOMEONE ELSES DECISION TO GO OUT AND HURT SOMEONE. YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THE OTHER SIDE OF IT IF THIS WAS EVER DONE TO YOU AND HOW YOUR FAMILY WILL FEEL. ITS NOT THE VICTIMS FOUGHT OR THE GUY THAT LIST HIS LIFE TO THIS. JYST REALLY THINK BEGORE YOU PUT DOWN OTHERS
What?
mpurning sister

United States

#54 Apr 4, 2013
I agree and my brothers life was taken and she continued to live hers I'm at a loss for words but she was found guillty
mourning sister

United States

#55 Apr 4, 2013
Really
Mommys Princess

West Covina, CA

#56 Apr 5, 2013
not a fair trial. and no matter wat its not because shes my mom its because she is innocent. God will be the final judge . this is just a lesson. i do know what its like to lose a brother, but this just isnt fair. my lovely mom. she is no killer, never has been never will. i hope she has somewhat learned a lesson in this, but in Gods name she will return home. i do hope long beach learns the meaning of justice for both the victims in this case , but also we the victims of a false trial :( my mom was robbed of her life for no reason.
mourning sister

Hesperia, CA

#57 Apr 6, 2013
Mommys Princess wrote:
not a fair trial. and no matter wat its not because shes my mom its because she is innocent. God will be the final judge . this is just a lesson. i do know what its like to lose a brother, but this just isnt fair. my lovely mom. she is no killer, never has been never will. i hope she has somewhat learned a lesson in this, but in Gods name she will return home. i do hope long beach learns the meaning of justice for both the victims in this case , but also we the victims of a false trial :( my mom was robbed of her life for no reason.
really whats not fair that wasnt your mom played on those tapes she didnt pull the trigger but she was there she knew what was going oh your mom was robbed of her life while she bragged on tape how my brother and his friends were like sitting ducks your right it was in gods hands and look 20 yrs later here we r once again my brother been in the cold ground becuz ur mom and her friend but yet she lived free to have kids and do what ever she wanted my brother was robbed of his life he never had kids he was only 19 yrs old my brother was at his best friends wake how fucked up is that i feel we got justice
sad

Santa Ana, CA

#58 Apr 6, 2013
mourning sister wrote:
<quoted text>
really whats not fair that wasnt your mom played on those tapes she didnt pull the trigger but she was there she knew what was going oh your mom was robbed of her life while she bragged on tape how my brother and his friends were like sitting ducks your right it was in gods hands and look 20 yrs later here we r once again my brother been in the cold ground becuz ur mom and her friend but yet she lived free to have kids and do what ever she wanted my brother was robbed of his life he never had kids he was only 19 yrs old my brother was at his best friends wake how fucked up is that i feel we got justice
Hesperia: the new negro nest of southern cali.
God is watching us

Menifee, CA

#60 Apr 7, 2013
Rene Enriquez wrote:
Gloria Romero is the goto La Eme contact in government to get these brothers back on the street. Somebody needs to come up with some campaign cash to expedite the release. If their protection money had been current they'd not be in this jam--maybe others will take this as a friendly reminder to pay on time.
Things are way more twisted then appearingor what we think
All the money in the pockets trying hard to make it look all good.alocated funds for the poor just making rich families stronger and secured.The lure of politics and power when God comes back see them cower.under there crumbled towers.
Turn the truth into a lie and glorified the lies as truth.
Way more evil in suits passing themselves off as the one who will save the day.it is all illusions..
Thank you God you see it all and you and only you Yahweh will right the wrongs.
MOMAS GIRL

West Covina, CA

#61 Apr 23, 2013
mourning sister wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right... it is fucked up. whats moree fucked up is u still sit behind your computer pointing fingers, oooohhhh kuz a voice recording. yeaaa. some justice . if only there was a way your Brother can tell you she wasnt there . some twisted case we have. crazy because i feel sorry for you and your fams loss, AS A HUMAN. but u have no sympathy for the crookedness we are dealing with. may God be with you . and . ps. Moma you coming home. justice will be served SOON! <3 all darkness will soon come to light. Love You.
chris rock

United States

#62 Apr 24, 2013
MOMAS GIRL wrote:
<quoted text> you're right... it is fucked up. whats moree fucked up is u still sit behind your computer pointing fingers, oooohhhh kuz a voice recording. yeaaa. some justice . if only there was a way your Brother can tell you she wasnt there . some twisted case we have. crazy because i feel sorry for you and your fams loss, AS A HUMAN. but u have no sympathy for the crookedness we are dealing with. may God be with you . and . ps. Moma you coming home. justice will be served SOON! <3 all darkness will soon come to light. Love You.
There's black folks, then there's nigghers. In this thread, nothing but nignant nigghers galore.

Baldwin Park, CA

#63 Apr 28, 2013
That Haw. Gardens roundup a few years back was a good thing.
you are JUST a citizen

West Covina, CA

#64 May 26, 2013
JUSTT A CITIZEN wrote:
<quoted text>
and who are you? nobody. were you there? no. can you go back in time to see who was really there? no . SO WHY TELL SOMEONE WHAT TO DO?(not put down others). why hurt someones feelings for something you know NOTHING about if you are JUST a citizen??? how sad of society .... telling someone not to put someone else down and here you go doing the same to someone who has lost a parent to a poor system (have some heart), did it ever cross your mind that maybe you dont even know the kids age? or how they are being affected. why not try to be a little understanding to both sides? why choose a side anyway? are you a judge?
babieloks

Bellflower, CA

#65 Jun 17, 2013
jason bandel isnt innocent he was a freakin tag banger he gets what he threw out there should been harder and faster thats life no reason to take someone elses to prison for life!
mourning sister

Santa Ana, CA

#66 Feb 9, 2014
Babie loks before u go running ur mouth did u know my brother dont come on here tryin to say shit no body deserves to die that way no one. Once again he was robbed of his life and we were robbed of him lisa lived her life free 18 yrs like nothing had kids etc my brother had none so fuck u if u dont know shit dont say shit.
lisas daughter

Pasadena, CA

#68 Sep 3, 2014
John Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that the police were targeting criminals who murdered or attempted to murder others, and who happened to be latino. I hope this serves as a lesson to all that there are consequences for actions. If you or others really want to help, reach out and touch a child to prevent him or her from becoming a gang member.
These thugs were not reaching out for help, they are hardcore criminals who could care less about others. Please stop making excuses for them and others like them.
thats my moms bo so calm down and just let it be does it concern you and your family ? no

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Fired an RPG at My Boatcopter? (Oct '15) 12 min Shist Fer Brains 2
Uber, Lyft to Merge-- Drivers Discuss 15 min Hardas Arock 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr lmsa 6,620
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Bruin For Life 32,293
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 18 hr vic 81
News Gypsy thieves strike again in West Covina (Nov '08) Fri nicey 362
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) Thu AHM Homie 490

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages