Known gang member found fatally shot in East Valinda

Nov 27, 2012 Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune 65

The man had been shot several times in the upper torso, according to Sheriff's Sgt.

Full Story
PUENTERO

La Puente, CA

#24 Mar 4, 2013
pueblero wrote:
<quoted text>
U lames are never on gemini bitch ass lemon heads quit cyber banging bitchies i stay goin to eat tacos there never find no one there TOWNSMEN GANG ON the rise once again lil levas we coming
"Hey"! What do your homie's from trashmen call you trash? I bet your probably that little ranker Pete or maybe your that othere lame from trashmen Demon or maybe your just some othere lame from trashmen that me and the homie's from PUENTE have bunked. Either way you sound like a little b*tch, Just like your homie's that i just named. Your whole neighborhood is a joke trashmen, you guy's are as lame as Leva-hill or even lamer Ha Ha Ha.... Bunch of b*tche's.
LA PNUTS

United States

#25 Mar 9, 2013
Haha this peanut got jokes,thats why i stay patrollin threw my varrio,NORTRHAMP ST AND HEARSHEY ST IS DEAD AZZ F*CK,HAHA CHEESE SIDE,GAYFLANES,DIAL B1TCHES AINT ABOUT SHIT,NEVER HAVE,NEVER WILL,SO F*CK ALL THE PECETAS CLICKS Y QUE PINCHE CACAHUATE
PUENTE X3 GANG

La Puente, CA

#26 Mar 11, 2013
LA PNUTS wrote:
Haha this peanut got jokes,thats why i stay patrollin threw my varrio,NORTRHAMP ST AND HEARSHEY ST IS DEAD AZZ F*CK,HAHA CHEESE SIDE,GAYFLANES,DIAL B1TCHES AINT ABOUT SHIT,NEVER HAVE,NEVER WILL,SO F*CK ALL THE PECETAS CLICKS Y QUE PINCHE CACAHUATE
Please stop making me laugh lemon-head, You know you leva's never hardly come out to patrol. The only time you lame's come out and stroll threw your so-called hood is when you lame's are pushing a shopping cart and honking a horn trying to sell corn on the cobb or yelling "Tamale's-Tamale's"! .HaHaHa. So stop trying to bull-sh*t by trying to make your-self and your lame as* pisa hood seem-dowm. Every-body know's that you leva's ain't Sh*t and are alway's running and hiding from us the same-way you chavala's do from the migra. LoL. PX3
flats gang

Santa Ana, CA

#27 Mar 11, 2013
PUENTE X3 GANG wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop making me laugh lemon-head, You know you leva's never hardly come out to patrol. The only time you lame's come out and stroll threw your so-called hood is when you lame's are pushing a shopping cart and honking a horn trying to sell corn on the cobb or yelling "Tamale's-Tamale's"! .HaHaHa. So stop trying to bull-sh*t by trying to make your-self and your lame as* pisa hood seem-dowm. Every-body know's that you leva's ain't Sh*t and are alway's running and hiding from us the same-way you chavala's do from the migra. LoL. PX3
a CACAhuate for being a biiich u sound tuff
PUENTE X3 GANG

La Puente, CA

#28 Mar 15, 2013
flats gang wrote:
<quoted text>a CACAhuate for being a biiich u sound tuff
Hey vanilla-float, For being a B*tch from a weak-as* varrio, That got there whole hood taken over by us and now talk's sh*t from all the way in OREGON. You sound tuff. Yeah rite. Your still a little b*tch. Ha Ha Ha.
BaKerField SUR 13 NK

Bakersfield, CA

#30 Mar 15, 2013
eyy what you guys do to tagging crews in La Puente ?
EMS KLICK BOCKILLA

Bakersfield, CA

#31 Mar 16, 2013
EMS CREW FROM BAKERSFILED 661 Kc:. ON MINES LOWK SILENT BOYY:. EASTSIDE:.
PNUT SMASHER

United States

#32 Mar 18, 2013
Haha f*Ck la puente
lil hill gang

Los Angeles, CA

#33 Mar 18, 2013
F### punetas...LHG
EMS KLICK BOCKILLA

Bakersfield, CA

#34 Mar 18, 2013
EMS CREWNIqqa f#%k MKAk F#%BOCk F#%k FBk EMS SOUTH BAKERSFIELD 661 :.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#35 Mar 18, 2013
Boo (lmfao)f'n hoo, and another one bites the dust. A few more little kids may not die because of his b.s. drive byes. lololololololololololololo
SIX 2 SIX VALLERO

United States

#39 Mar 23, 2013
Haha this cacahuate got jokes,f*Ckin lame peceta
el pueblero

United States

#40 Apr 18, 2013
SIX 2 SIX VALLERO wrote:
HAHA LAMES AZZ TRASHMEN,I STAY POSTED ON GEMINI AND SANDALWOOD...F*CK TRANSEXUAL MARICONES RUN UP TRAMPA HAHA
Fuxk u lames Ts up i never see u foos no where tell ur bitxh ass homie fatt ass walter what happen to him and how his brother left him fuxk u bitxh ass levas stay runnin
SIX 2 SIX VALLERO

United States

#42 Apr 29, 2013
el pueblero wrote:
<quoted text>
Fuxk u lames Ts up i never see u foos no where tell ur bitxh ass homie fatt ass walter what happen to him and how his brother left him fuxk u bitxh ass levas stay runnin
DONT GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN LIKE LAST TIME ON VANGUARD ST TRAMPA AFTER YOU WERE PROVEN AS A B1TcH,CRYIN LIKE TRICK,HITTIN THE FLOOR CAUSE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GEE BUT RANK IT LIKE B1TCH HAHA GEORGE GUERRERO AKA DREAMER FROM TRANSEXUAL MEN PUZZY ASS FOO,OH YEAH STICK TO ONE HOOD TRICK LOL remember you use to be 51 st a varrio in South centtal,what happen to that tatt on your stomach lol exposed
SIX 2 SIX VALLERO

United States

#43 Apr 29, 2013
el pueblero wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yeah my boys are still around,haha not like you hidind in rialto,when ever you want to find us we on main street and azusa ave,come out and play trick...we aint hard to find,that goes to all b1tch azz pnuts,ducks,and transexual maricones...haha dreamer haha They should called you HOPPER
LA PUENTE RESIDENT

United States

#44 May 1, 2013
SIX 2 SIX VALLERO wrote:
<quoted text> oh yeah my boys are still around,haha not like you hidind in rialto,when ever you want to find us we on main street and azusa ave,come out and play trick...we aint hard to find,that goes to all b1tch azz pnuts,ducks,and transexual maricones...haha dreamer haha They should called you HOPPER
haha hopper why cause use to be from another gang before lmao,cholos now days
LA PUENTE RESIDENT

United States

#45 May 1, 2013
Go and say it to their face stuff guy,the only active gangs I see now are puente,lil hill,es dukes,bassett,and the just seem to died out cause their no where to be found lol
PUENTE X3 GANG

La Puente, CA

#46 May 20, 2013
F*ck Leva-hill,casket's,east side duck's,vanilla float's and trashmen. This is PUENTE13GANG. Rest in Puente "JOKES" from that EAST-SIDE-PUENTE-CLICK.
B_DUKE

United States

#47 Jun 13, 2013
Rip to my carnal kreeps hst.p13
TownSMen gang

Morelos, Mexico

#48 Jun 23, 2013
All u lames from puņetas,,ducks,,leva hill,,vanilla floats,,talk a lot of bs on here,,I seen a lot of u puņetas lock it up in calipat,,lemon heads lock it up in kern valley,, aqui para puro TOWNSMEN gang!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hundreds of protesters from Orange County picke... 4 hr bogey eater 9
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Bruin For Life 28,737
BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY CONTACT pakerpaul 7 ... 13 hr pakerpaul 2
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... Thu Ladyray 2
2015 Valentines Day Gifts ,u ready ? Wed nacyluck 1
Pastor charged with bigamy (Apr '10) Wed Tamela Lynn 17
Moyer named Red Bluff mayor (Dec '09) Wed Manton resident 23

Brea News Video

Brea Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance