Remains identified...

Remains identified...

There are 3 comments on the The Orange County Register story from Nov 12, 2010, titled Remains identified.... In it, The Orange County Register reports that:

The Los Angeles County Coroner's office has positively identified the remains of missing Fullerton College student Lynsie Ekelund, after unearthing her remains during a two-day forensic dig in a remote area of Santa Clarita last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orange County Register.

helen elli cardoff

Buena Park, CA

#1 Nov 17, 2010
when this young fullerton college student disappeared, no one and i mean no one made much fuss~I was a student at the fullerton college then, reporting for the school paper and covered the story for THE HORNET.
Her mother's cry was for her missing daughter and the missing community!
NO ORGANISED SEARCHES, NO NEWS NETWORKS SPREADING THE NEWS! NOTHING!
I ALSO WORKED AROUND THE CORNER FROM HER HOUSE THAT TIME AND EVERY DAY I SAW THE PICTURE ON THE TREE ACROSS FROM HER HOUSE!
i still cry out along with her mother and her friends as to why was this young student and her disappearance so..unimportant.
i am still upset about the apathetic community!
someone owes this mom an apology!
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 18, 2010
That is awful. At least victims families usually can have solice in the fact that people in their community cared enough to get involved.

I live in Fullerton and never even heard about this young lady until I got on Topix a week ago. So very sad.
helen elli cardoff

Buena Park, CA

#3 Nov 18, 2010
Thank you for your response!yes, and even now that remains found it was just a a small sentence--line passed at my nightly news..which i almost missed! where is the outrage about this now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 2 hr Dave 22
Bobby Sox to hold National Tournament and still... 4 hr LM parent 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr LM parent 5,475
News Missing OC Couple Found On Indian Reservation, ... 21 hr nacy11 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed tom wingo 29,767
Police Activity on Saranac Drive Tue onewhoknows 3
14923 Florita, La Mirada (Nov '12) Tue Be Appy 4
More from around the web

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]