Sheriff's Department to honor first female deputy killed on duty

On the way back from delivering a patient to the state hospital on March 20, 1919, a car carrying Emma Benson and two other deputies were hit by a street car in Pico Rivera and killed. Full Story
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Even if it happened almost 100 years ago, it was still nice reading about a pig meeting her untimely demise. As we saw in the factually based movie "Changling", cops in LA have always been corrupt, power abusing thugs.

Hope to read about another pig getting a good dose of karma again SOON!
WOW

Concord, CA

#2 Oct 11, 2012
I dont think you understand the meaning of Karma.

Karma- the force created by a person's actions that some people believe causes good or bad things to happen to that person.

Good luck and watch your step.
KarmaisaBITCH

Anaheim, CA

#3 Oct 17, 2012
Oh snap! I feel sorry for anyone who rides in the same car with "Anonymous". Hope they're wearing their seat belts...
Ex LEO

Norco, CA

#4 Apr 28, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Even if it happened almost 100 years ago, it was still nice reading about a pig meeting her untimely demise. As we saw in the factually based movie "Changling", cops in LA have always been corrupt, power abusing thugs.
Hope to read about another pig getting a good dose of karma again SOON!
I guess they removed your thread regarding the officer suicide in Santa Fe Springs(I believe). Keep posting. I wish there was a "like" button on these forums. Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr LM DAD 5,187
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 28,219
Street Sweeping (Apr '10) 5 hr billstacy 14
Are the vatos from sskaka chirujos, ratas or ra... (Jun '10) 15 hr LOONEYSSK 133
Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) 20 hr SMASH LOWCC 141
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) Mon Tony 127
She's a special lady by any imagination (Mar '10) Sun lovetips2014 11

Brea News Video

Brea Dating
Find my Match

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brea News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brea

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News