Official's stand on Arizona law ripped

Official's stand on Arizona law ripped

There are 83 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from May 26, 2010, titled Official's stand on Arizona law ripped. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Rep. Gary Miller is among 26 members of Congress who have signed a letter taking issue with a top federal official who said Immigration and Customs Enforcement might not process illegal immigrants picked up in Arizona.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Juan Rodriquez

United States

#83 May 30, 2010
If President Calderon, Obama, and Pelosi all agree that America is an awful Country and must be destroyed ...so be it.
DMS

Buena Park, CA

#85 Jun 1, 2010
It would REALLY be great if our city, state, and federal governments would start making US citizens the priority. We have laws on the books that no one seems to follow. Protect (CLOSE) our borders and start enforcing the laws already on the books. Seems Arizona is a state trying to protect its citizens. Good for you, Arizona! Wish California had half the brains to do something similar!
BIG ROCKHARD

Compton, CA

#86 Aug 11, 2010
first of all please let me try an maintain some composure here, NOW LET ME SAY THAT I CANNOT BELIVE THESE **** JUDGES WHO BEND OVER BACKWARDS FOR ILLEGALS WHO ARE HERE DRAINING OUR RESOURCES, AND TAX DOLLARS BY FILLING UP OUR PRISON SYSTEMS ,WITH THERE CRIMINALISTIC MENTALITY, I WISH THAT PEOPLE WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THE WORD ILLEGAL MEANS JUST THAT , IT IS AGAINST THE LAW, SO IF YOU ARE AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT THEN YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW , AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SOMEONE WHO BREAKS THE LAW IS TREATED ,YOU ARE A CRIMINAL JUST BY BEING HERE, I AGREE WITH THE PENDING LAW IN ARIZONA , AND WITH THE MINUTE MEN IN AZ AND TX, LET ME KNOW WHEN THE NEXT PROTEST IS AGAINST ILLEGALS AND GAY IS AND IM THERE , I WANT REAL TRADITIONAL AMERICAN VALUES BACK ,, NO GAY AND NO ILLEGALS,,,,,, THANK YOU
harley dog wrote:
Remember back in the day when you could walk up behind a bunch of illegals and scream here come immagration and they would scatter like roaches, now they would just laugh because they know no one is going to do anything. mexico is invading and it might be the best WAR TAKEOVER plan ever just queitly go in and infiltrate and take over and get into power using there own giverment against them, if they won't stop us we will take it from them. BOYCOTT MEXICO and all mexican stores quit buying ice cream from those stupid push carts no more mexico vacations shut down the border stop the flow and change the anchor baby making constitution. STAND UP AND FIGHT REMOVE ALL ILLEGAL SUPPORTING POLITICANS LIKE JOSE BACA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Star series diagnostic tool’s comparison 15 hr sunshine424399 1
Obama Drinks Cat Urine 18 hr Plush Catass 2
Safest Places In U.S. Mostly Black 19 hr Holy Brownster 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 22 hr stewart scott 29,956
News Costa Mesa bans vaping in public parks, regulat... Wed informer 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Wed Historian 5,725
Difference between MB SD C4 and MB Star Compact C4 Wed sunshine424399 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages