Resident

Kent, WA

#1 Dec 6, 2012
What's going on at the apartments across from Marshall's?
just me

Pico Rivera, CA

#2 Dec 6, 2012
were there alot of cop cars? my daughter said alot of cop cars passed her on santa gertrudes
green hills res

Whittier, CA

#3 Dec 6, 2012
it was a robbery at either toms tailgate or jimmys burgars. they caught the guy that ran and others that were with him
Emeril Lagasse

Whittier, CA

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Why would they rob Tom's tailgate?
That place has no business and makes no money.
Lives in La Mirada

Foothill Ranch, CA

#5 Dec 7, 2012
They were at one of the apartment buildings, they caught Levi and took him away. I dont know where people come up with the silly robbery stories......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 31 min PEE PEE PETE 27,341
New audio paints different picture of Daniele W... 2 hr Jackie 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr scurall 5,066
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr pies 15,993
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr ploppers 200,937
La Mirada High School (Aug '10) 9 hr inhernow 24
1 dead, 1 injured in El Monte shooting 9 hr Big boy 2
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at September 16 at 6:42AM PDT

•••

Brea News Video

•••
•••

Brea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE