Brea police fatally shoot robbery sus...

Brea police fatally shoot robbery suspect

There are 117 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Jun 30, 2010, titled Brea police fatally shoot robbery suspect. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Brea police fatally shot a 25-year-old robbery suspect outside his home in Yorba Linda today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
mike

San Francisco, CA

#110 Oct 11, 2010
bye good shot!
insider you pos

Alexandria, VA

#112 Oct 12, 2010
If nobody cares how come you keep reading and posting- obviously you care- - it hasn't even begun yet.
Insider a towhead pos

Folsom, CA

#113 Oct 12, 2010
Back to rehab mf. You are a waste of skin.
jules

United States

#114 Oct 13, 2010
Andy Brink wrote:
Julian was a longtime friend of my roomate
and i first heard of this story the night the murder happened
from his perspective julian was not perfect.
but apparently niether was the officers sonthis was murder.
a crime to cover this officers family's not so rightous history
it was murder to protect an officers pride
and that is more than a crime it is inhumane
premeditated and cruel, please bring this abomination of what is right to justice
Andy--Please email me at [email protected] so we can talk!
Det Shawn Neel Brea PD

Los Angeles, CA

#115 Nov 14, 2010
Detective Shawn Neel from the Brea Police Department - Come out and stop hiding-tell the truth - your man enough to pull a trigger of an assualt rifle with all your cop backup around you, but you know you are wrong and a murdering coward- why are you the only one that pulled the trigger? Where is the video? Stop hiding- you wanted to be a cop- man up and come out-coward- take responsibility for your cowardly actions- Julian is more of a man than you will ever be and you know that- you killed an unarmed man in cold blood - you are a criminal not a cop.
We Don_t Care

Folsom, CA

#116 Nov 14, 2010
We don't care!
We Don_t Care

Folsom, CA

#117 Nov 14, 2010
If the family thinks they have a case, they only have a few more weeks to get their government claim on file.
Det Shawn Neel

Los Angeles, CA

#118 Nov 18, 2010
Murdering Brea PD Detective Shawn Neel:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php ?#!/profile.php?id=1373865421
right

United States

#119 Mar 1, 2011
your bulldog bark comes with a side of a you don't know s... pill popn' rugrat
Constantine wrote:
<quoted text>
Scarface shut the fck up and THERE WAS A GUN mike foss is my best friend since the age of 5 so if ANYONE wants to say otherwise come to yorba linda and say it to our faces and if you think im some druggie also pfff i have better things planned for my future and have goals in life ill take a drug test anyday to show you fcks whats up so suck my greek balls
81 Berdoo Supporter

Los Angeles, CA

#120 Mar 1, 2011
All I know is my boys live in the YL and knew the victim bottom line they shot and unarmed child brea police aren't s* it that's why Im so happy every time one of those pigs gets a shiny new casket and crisp american flag die pigs die!
Brea PD are guilty

Los Angeles, CA

#121 Mar 4, 2011
MURDER- COVER UP- THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT- PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID - THIS IS NOT GOING TO GO AWAY
TAMER KASHOU

Los Angeles, CA

#122 Jul 19, 2011
Constantine wrote:
<quoted text>
Scarface shut the fck up and THERE WAS A GUN mike foss is my best friend since the age of 5 so if ANYONE wants to say otherwise come to yorba linda and say it to our faces and if you think im some druggie also pfff i have better things planned for my future and have goals in life ill take a drug test anyday to show you fcks whats up so suck my greek balls
yeah. you have a good point. i dont think that mike told a lie. because, they found that same gun in his house, and the victims also pointed it out too.
darklatency

Moreno Valley, CA

#123 Oct 20, 2011
Long time YL resident

Yorba Linda, CA

#124 Dec 6, 2012
I must sadly agree. Brea officers are renegade, loose cannons. I am a middle aged professional woman, yet I have seen repeatedly how these officers interact in family domestic disputes. They are heavy handed, immature and dishonest. I have watched my son & friends be treated unfairly, and seen a few officers lie with eyewitnesses there. The police chief in the city council meeting last night demonstrates his dishonesty & poor public relations. 25% of the Brea officers who tried to laterally transfer to OC sheriffs did not pass the background screening. What the heck does that tell you?
Brea PD is gone

Anaheim, CA

#125 Feb 4, 2013
But their legacy remains. This case took a terrible turn. Good riddance, Brea PD.
coopsta

Anaheim, CA

#126 Sep 5, 2014
The Truth will come out wrote:
@Be accountable
does the word hypocrite mean anything to you?
Your a genius--BTW again the three liars who gave a false report are Chris Cooper 18, Mike Foss 19 and Briana McCarthy 18 from Yorba Linda- They are all drug addicts and drug dealers and fuckin scum liars who in conjunction with the Brea PD had Julian MURDERED the Truth will come out...
why is it that everyone is so quick to say they were lying. this is on the internet forever, real nice thing to do to an 18 year old kid. your pathetic.
Julian got what he had coming to the police shoot when a suspect is believed to be armed and does not comply. face the facts of life. he was a junkie he's dead. stop naming people online when you don't know what really happened only what you think happened.
gytu

La Mirada, CA

#127 Sep 6, 2014
coopsta wrote:
<quoted text>
why is it that everyone is so quick to say they were lying. this is on the internet forever, real nice thing to do to an 18 year old kid. your pathetic.
Julian got what he had coming to the police shoot when a suspect is believed to be armed and does not comply. face the facts of life. he was a junkie he's dead. stop naming people online when you don't know what really happened only what you think happened.
Joan Rivers is in hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr tom wingo 29,964
News Whittier City Council approves noise ordinance (Dec '09) 22 hr Duey 6
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Jul '15 Thankful I live i... 90
News Felon Arraigned on Assault, Robbery, Attempted ... Jun '15 Larry Miller 1
do you notice more black people in brea? Jun '15 No black people here 3
... just 'cause I can ... Jun '15 just cause 3
News Unions representing federal scientists protest ... May '15 innocent youth ca... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages