Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Certified AOD Counselor wrote:
The problem, if Prop. 19 passes (and I am one of the "YES" votes!), will be that EVERY city and county in the state will have to make a decision as to whether marijuana can be sold or cultivated or possessed, within their local jurisdiction! That means ALL 58 Counties, PLUS ALL 481 incorporated cities in CA, will have to decide if marijuana is "legal" at a SPECIFIC local level. Some cities will still say no to it, for the revenue that citing people for possessing it, or growing it "illegally" will bring.
It will be interesting to see WHERE in CA, marijuana will be "legal" 1 year after Election Day!
Medicinal and full legalization is different. If California fully legalize it, local jurisdictions WILL NOT be able to criminalize it. It would be like criminalizing alcohol or cigarettes.
want jobs

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

CitizenTopix wrote:
Proposition 19 would change California Law to Legalize Marijuana and Allow It to Be Regulated and Taxed:
- Allows people 21 years old or older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use.
- Permits local governments to regulate and tax commercial production and sale of marijuana to people 21 years old or older.
- Prohibits people from possessing marijuana on school grounds, using it in public, smoking it while minors are present, or providing it to anyone under 21 years old.
- Maintains current prohibitions against driving while impaired.
How will you vote on November 2?
This is great because it will solve a lot of legal problems by helping everyone not getting penalized anymore for possessing it,keeping people out of jail and saving tax dollars plus generating more tax dollars by its distribution. God created the plant for its special healing purpose.
Clippers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Is the harvest season over with so soon?
wicgrandma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

I use it in alcohol only. It helps the old aches and pains But when it's smoked why does it have to stink so bad. Can someone please cross it with canela or something that smells nice.
Disappointed

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
And you'll pay $30,000+/year to keep me there, while losing the benefits of my labor (I'm in my late 50s, never been arrested, with decades of professional service, etc.).

That kind of senseless persecution of others is bankrupting and perverting our country. It destroys respect for our laws and government.

Witch Hunts...pograms...lynchings So much for freedom, tolerance, community.
How it is

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

That is just how it is.
scrtagnt420

Douglas City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.

I smell pork

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Time to legalize the weed already, there just isn't a good argument against legalizing it!
smoking joe

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

CitizenTopix wrote:
Proposition 19 would change California Law to Legalize Marijuana and Allow It to Be Regulated and Taxed:
- Allows people 21 years old or older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use.
- Permits local governments to regulate and tax commercial production and sale of marijuana to people 21 years old or older.
- Prohibits people from possessing marijuana on school grounds, using it in public, smoking it while minors are present, or providing it to anyone under 21 years old.
- Maintains current prohibitions against driving while impaired.
How will you vote on November 2?
To poster #15
I dont smoke illegal alliens !!
smoking joe

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

to comment # 15
I dont smoke illegal aliens !
Scope

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

The pod knockers have started posting again.
Star

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

We have seen in our area an uptick of crime..home invasion robberies are the worst(for the elderly) after they allowed pot stores in our neighborhood. One small corner market and pizza parlor is all we have!!!! If marijuana is for medical needs I am okay with it but all drugs must be provided by a pharmacy. There would be checks and balances with the prescription and use as the law allows. To have it legal just adds more problems on the road with driving and we can not control the use of the cell phones and alcohal as it is...I dare say we are a ticking time bomb as it is. Pray for the Lords return that will solve the whole situation.
Loyalists

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

California State Republicans jump ship, saying it's not our party anymore! More states are experiencing the same effect of abandonment of the parties core values.
spbhotwheels

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Proposition 19 will have pros and cons just like all else. I'm all for it. let's all remember what distilled spirits can create. Vote yes enjoy! Just maybe it will help stop people from drinking.(SOME)
norteno

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

I say legalize it, people are gonna smoke it whether its legal or not !! It's amazing how close minded people can be , look at Washington and Colorado take their examples of marijuana legalisation and you would see that the new laws are gonna be bring billions of tax dollars back to us!!
sureno

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

norteno wrote:
I say legalize it, people are gonna smoke it whether its legal or not !! It's amazing how close minded people can be , look at Washington and Colorado take their examples of marijuana legalisation and you would see that the new laws are gonna be bring billions of tax dollars back to us!!
Agree
Charities

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Mayor Steve Bateman of Homestead, Fla., was caught taking payments from a health care company to lobby city officials on its behalf.

He was hauled away from his home in handcuffs Wednesday on corruption charges, including accepting illegal compensation, becoming the third mayor of a Miami-Dade County.

I'm waiting for the entire city council of Glendora, California to be arrested and hauled away in handcuffs too. They have been seen and known to lobby for certain outside interests and suddenly money comes rolling in for campaign's or charities of choice.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Interesting news today, a small step in the right direction. Many more steps to go.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/29/politics/holder...
Climbing

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

106'F and climbing, what a great day.
Daddy Dad

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Has anyone seen my.......... Has anyone seen my p.......... Has anyone seen my pi.......... Has anyone seen my pipe?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,181 - 15,200 of15,911
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at July 11 at 8:54PM PDT

•••
•••

Brea News Video

•••
•••

Brea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••