Man hit, killed by freight train in R...

Man hit, killed by freight train in Riverside in apparent suicide

There are 1 comment on the Los Angeles Times story from Jun 19, 2012, titled Man hit, killed by freight train in Riverside in apparent suicide. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The train was headed north between Third Street and Mission Inn Avenue. Based on initial statements from the conductor, the man walked onto the tracks and didn't respond to the conductor's horn, said Brian Galbreath, a spokesman for the Riverside Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

flo

Valencia, CA

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Omg so sad my husband was there when it happened working on a near by roof his Co worker jc saw it happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 min Anthony Ramon 35,094
News Crime and Public Safety, January 13 (Jan '10) 11 hr Mr Smith 18
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 13 hr lmsa 10,262
Where is LMP (Mar '08) Dec 10 Fake 1 percenters 87
why is VLM so disrespected by everyone (Jul '08) Dec 10 Stupidmf 121
News Manitoba premier comments on Winnipeg chamber c... Dec 8 The Ghost of Don ... 4
News Citizens arrest 27 day laborers at Rowland Heig... (May '09) Dec 8 la migra 419

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages