Cops carry the torch for Special Olym...

Cops carry the torch for Special Olympics

There are 40 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Jun 7, 2010, titled Cops carry the torch for Special Olympics. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

People usually apply the famous saying, "no pain, no gain," to themselves when working for a paycheck or the benefit of their own muscles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Paul Bunionito

Whittier, CA

#21 Jun 8, 2010
Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, wrong again. But thanks for asking the question without a personal attack.
I can understand people thinking they are the good guys, if they haven't been exposed to it or educated themselves. I completely respect the uninformed perspective, as long as stones aren't being cast. I used to be in the same group.
But yeah, I bark right back if provoked. PEACE!!
All you do is bark little puppy... It figures you used to be a cop...until you got fired... no wonder you are so incredibly bitter and obtuse
Law Abiding Citizen

Downey, CA

#22 Jun 8, 2010
Paul Bunionito wrote:
<quoted text>
All you do is bark little puppy... It figures you used to be a cop...until you got fired... no wonder you are so incredibly bitter and obtuse
Used to be a cop?! You really need to learn how to read, Dumba_ss!!

See, BangerHater, these are the types of idiots at whom I laugh.
Paul Bunionito

Whittier, CA

#23 Jun 8, 2010
Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Used to be a cop?! You really need to learn how to read, Dumba_ss!!
See, BangerHater, these are the types of idiots at whom I laugh.
Yeah bangerhater..listen to this pathetic piece of refuse. He sure comes off so educated doesn't he? The poor fat kid that always got picked on... can now use this blog to take out his fat frustrations by bashing virtually everyone. Why his god- forsaken parents chose to keep him in the first trimester is beyond me...
Law Abiding Citizen

Downey, CA

#24 Jun 8, 2010
Paul Bunionito wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah bangerhater..listen to this pathetic piece of refuse. He sure comes off so educated doesn't he? The poor fat kid that always got picked on... can now use this blog to take out his fat frustrations by bashing virtually everyone. Why his god- forsaken parents chose to keep him in the first trimester is beyond me...
Your ignorance continues to amaze me. Ramble on, Dumba_ss.

Keep showing what POS's your parents were. That dumb wh_ore probably doesn't even know who the father was! LOL!!
Paul Bunionito

Whittier, CA

#25 Jun 8, 2010
Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance continues to amaze me. Ramble on, Dumba_ss.
Keep showing what POS's your parents were. That dumb wh_ore probably doesn't even know who the father was! LOL!!
my ignorance??!! Dude..wake up and change your piss stained sheets!!
Your time is coming

El Segundo, CA

#26 Jun 8, 2010
Really COOL WPD!!! My Angels Hat off to ya!
Law Abiding Citizen

Downey, CA

#27 Jun 8, 2010
Paul Bunionito wrote:
<quoted text>
my ignorance??!! Dude..wake up and change your **** stained sheets!!
Yes, YOUR ignorance!
BangerHater

United States

#28 Jun 8, 2010
Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Used to be a cop?! You really need to learn how to read, Dumba_ss!!
See, BangerHater, these are the types of idiots at whom I laugh.
yeah, i know. people are just interested in stories about why people dont like/cant stand LE. its natural for people to be curious.
Christina Cortez

AOL

#29 Jun 8, 2010
Thanks WPD for supporting a wonderful cause special olympics the children had a blast as well as the parents and bystanders that watched and cheered for our WPD my son and family are honored to have been a part of this special event that took place thanks mr blackwell and wpd for allowing our son to be part of this day godbless.
Paul Bunionito

Whittier, CA

#30 Jun 8, 2010
Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, YOUR ignorance!
the only ignorance I posses... is coming to terms with knowing that I have to live in this world with subnormal scum like you...
Law Abiding Citizen

Downey, CA

#31 Jun 8, 2010
Paul Bunionito wrote:
<quoted text>
the only ignorance I posses... is coming to terms with knowing that I have to live in this world with subnormal scum like you...
Blah, blah, blah. FYI, you're the POS.
Law Abiding Citizen

Downey, CA

#32 Jun 8, 2010
BangerHater wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, i know. people are just interested in stories about why people dont like/cant stand LE. its natural for people to be curious.
Being curious, I can handle. But being stupid enough to start attacking people because they don't see things the way you do? Morons.

Have a good evening! GO LAKERS!
Christina Cortez

AOL

#33 Jun 8, 2010
Hello peeps this is A SPECIAL OLYMPICS TORCH RUN COMMENT PAGE NOT a HATERS PAGE celebrate the special needs kids
BangerHater

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Jun 8, 2010
see you guys tomorrow, go boston!
jk, dont like basket ball.
Whittier Resident

Whittier, CA

#35 Jun 8, 2010
"Law Abiding Citizen says Go Lakers"

This is clue #1 that you are a POS. Real citizens dont like the Lakers, Raiders, or Dodgers. You sound like every other thug in Whittier.

Law Abiding Citizen, next time you see a Whittier cop why dont you tell him /her what your feelings are to their face. You hide behind this blog all the time but are too much of a wuss to tell us who you relly are.
Law Abiding Citizen

Downey, CA

#36 Jun 8, 2010
Whittier Resident wrote:
"Law Abiding Citizen says Go Lakers"
This is clue #1 that you are a POS. Real citizens dont like the Lakers, Raiders, or Dodgers. You sound like every other thug in Whittier.
Law Abiding Citizen, next time you see a Whittier cop why dont you tell him /her what your feelings are to their face. You hide behind this blog all the time but are too much of a wuss to tell us who you relly are.
Lumping the Lakers & Dodgers in with the Raiders shows what an ignorant fool you are.

FYI, I have told a Whittier cop how I feel, Dumba_ss. Hilarious, you would accuse me of hiding behind a blog, when those pu_sses hide behind a badge and gun.

Sorry my reality meets or exceeds your wildest dreams, since you'd obviously be too much of a wuss to say something, if one of them got out of line with you. So sad. I hope you grow a set in the near future. Or are they all dried up & shriveled? Yeah, that's my bet.
lady bug

Whittier, CA

#37 Jun 8, 2010
I don't see any torch in that photo, but those kids they are carrying are sure cute!
bookemdano

Los Angeles, CA

#38 Jun 8, 2010
Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
Little PR stunts like this don't undo all of the bad. LHPD and WPD have some of the worst cops in So Cal.
I don't have any first hand knowledge of WPD and LHPD being "worst cops in So Cal"...but I will tell you an Officer from Maywood PD is the worst that I have seen. It only takes one to bring down a Police Dept.
Law Abiding Citizen

Downey, CA

#39 Jun 8, 2010
bookemdano wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any first hand knowledge of WPD and LHPD being "worst cops in So Cal"...but I will tell you an Officer from Maywood PD is the worst that I have seen. It only takes one to bring down a Police Dept.
You mis-quoted me. I said "some of the worst" and yeah, bad cops are rampant throughout So Cal.

LA County Sheriffs are probably THE worst. But some others would give them a run for their money.

As for Maywood, it's no surprise you had a bad experience with them. Glad someone else isn't living in Fantasyland.

----------

Maywood employs police officers with a history of trouble
April 1, 2007 | Matt Lait and Scott Glover, LA Times Staff Writers

THE Maywood Police Department -- a 37-man force that patrols a gritty square-mile city south of downtown Los Angeles -- has become a haven for misfit cops who have been pushed out of other law enforcement agencies for crimes or serious misconduct.
Christina Cortez

AOL

#40 Jun 8, 2010
lady bug wrote:
I don't see any torch in that photo, but those kids they are carrying are sure cute!
ladybug if your looking at the pick its by the right side of my sons lef next to the lady shes holden the torch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Would Phart 33,095
News Passage of immigration crackdown in California ... (Apr '10) 3 hr Curious 234
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) 3 hr bart88 48
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr Just saying 8,528
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 9 hr And 1,891
Garden Grove Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) 15 hr Ido 3
Orange Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) 15 hr Vista 3

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages