Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201860 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172550 Dec 29, 2012
linus simms wrote:
<quoted text>
quiet phagg-oid. keep your mental issues to yourself.
Aw, SHUDDUP you dopey Jackass!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172551 Dec 29, 2012
YUK!YUK!YUK!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#172552 Dec 29, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, let's hear it.
<quoted text>
That isn't an argument as equal rights to not always mean equal outcomes. And no matter how much you peddle your nonsense, currently all people are treated equally as each and every person can marry someone of the opposite sex.
Well, stupid, that's like saying everyone was treated equally under Jim Crow because everyone could sit in the section assigned to their race.

The "opposite sex" isn't the same for men and women, so they are not being treated equally.
akpilot wrote:
The jabs don't take any effort, you make is quite easy with you consistent presentation of nonsense.
Obviously, since you're not capable of any real effort.
akpilot wrote:
BTW Rose, you never answered the question. What are you more angry about- the color of your skin or the fact that no one cares?
Begging the question.(Look that up.)
How can I be angry when I'm laughing at you?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#172553 Dec 29, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Loving v Virginia is US Supreme Court precedence for male/female marriage. I doubt the court would have decided the same if the Lovings were a same sex couple.
Dummy, you can't even follow your own train of thought. You were talking about states' rights. Well, stupid, VA is a state. OK, it's a commonwealth, but the principle is the same. VA had laws that violated the 14th Amendment, so they were overturned by the Supreme Court.

If they were a same sex couple? If down were up, I wouldn't need a bra.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#172554 Dec 29, 2012
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
So why aren't you posting in the gay cafe, hmmm?
Straight Sh00ter.

Out of staters such as yourself probably are not aware of it, but the free-spending out-of-control Homosexual and non-Homosexual California legislators are using hard earned taxpayer money to teach Homosexuality to innocent little non-Homosexual children who attend expensive taxpayer funded forced California Government schools.

Most Californians love their Homosexual friends and the lesbians. Because California politicians collect most of the hard earned taxpayer money used to teach Homosexuality to innocent little non-Homosexual children from the non-Homosexual community, the Homosexuality issue is no longer an issue only of concern to our Homosexual friends, the lesbians, and the Africans - including AIDS infected Haitian immigrants.

Ronald

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#172555 Dec 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage has already been defined.
It is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a obviously false imposter relationship.
It would be like trying to put a bent rod in a straight hole. Everyone can see it isn't the same.
Jane Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
boring claptrap.
In other words, you are defenseless in the face of reality.

Smirk.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#172556 Dec 29, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Loving v Virginia had nothing to do with same sex marriage.
"Plaintiffs' reliance on Loving v Virginia (388 US 1 [1967]) for the proposition that the US Supreme Court has established a fundamental "right to marry the spouse of one's choice" outside the male/female construct is misplaced."- Hernandez v Robles
Even the court told you that you are wrong, yet here you are.
Dummy, I didn't say Loving v VA had anything to do with gay marriage.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#172557 Dec 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage has already been defined.
It is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a obviously false imposter relationship.
It would be like trying to put a bent rod in a straight hole. Everyone can see it isn't the same.
<quoted text>
In other words, you are defenseless in the face of reality.
Smirk.

You call yourself a "monster mutation".
Should your rights depend on your genes?
Should you be allowed to marry twice because you have both sets?
Or should you not be allowed to marry at all because you have both sets?
LOLSER!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172558 Dec 29, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight Sh00ter.
Out of staters such as yourself probably are not aware of it, but the free-spending out-of-control Homosexual and non-Homosexual California legislators are using hard earned taxpayer money to teach Homosexuality to innocent little non-Homosexual children who attend expensive taxpayer funded forced California Government schools.
Most Californians love their Homosexual friends and the lesbians. Because California politicians collect most of the hard earned taxpayer money used to teach Homosexuality to innocent little non-Homosexual children from the non-Homosexual community, the Homosexuality issue is no longer an issue only of concern to our Homosexual friends, the lesbians, and the Africans - including AIDS infected Haitian immigrants.
Ronald
Ronald.

I too love our gay friends and yes, the lesbians. Especially the lesbians.

I wish you and your honey a safe and prosperous New Year despite our free spending homosexual and non homosexual legislators.

Michael.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172559 Dec 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You call yourself a "monster mutation".
Should your rights depend on your genes?
Should you be allowed to marry twice because you have both sets?
Or should you not be allowed to marry at all because you have both sets?
LOLSER!
Aw shuddup you silly jackass!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#172560 Dec 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, stupid, that's like saying everyone was treated equally under Jim Crow because everyone could sit in the section assigned to their race.
The "opposite sex" isn't the same for men and women, so they are not being treated equally.
No Rose, it's nothing like Jim Crow Laws. Homosexuals are allowed to do everything a heterosexual can do. They can eat at the same tables, drink from the same fountains, they can even partake and marriage following the same laws as everyone else.

There is hardly a resemblance. Your reliance on relating everything to the plight of the African American simply shows the weakness of your argument. Time to turn in your race card Rose.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Obviously, since you're not capable of any real effort.
<quoted text>
Begging the question.(Look that up.)
How can I be angry when I'm laughing at you?
The only one being laughed at here is you Rose. You are ignorant as a rock.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#172561 Dec 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald.
I too love our gay friends and yes, the lesbians. Especially the lesbians.
I wish you and your honey a safe and prosperous New Year despite our free spending homosexual and non homosexual legislators.
Michael.
Mike DiRucci.

Thank you Mike. And a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too. My Honey sends lots of Woff! Woff!.

Ronald

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#172562 Dec 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy, I didn't say Loving v VA had anything to do with gay marriage.
Than why don't you stop using it in an attempt to somehow support your position.

What an idiot.
black Clem

United States

#172564 Dec 29, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike DiRucci.
Thank you Mike. And a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too. My Honey sends lots of Woff! Woff!.
Ronald
Ronald.- Please let your wife know I can only go as high as $15 for an hour. I'll also include a brown bag lunch and six quarters for the parking meter.

black Clem

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172565 Dec 29, 2012
black Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald.- Please let your wife know I can only go as high as $15 for an hour. I'll also include a brown bag lunch and six quarters for the parking meter.
black Clem
Unfortunately due to discriminatory laws and hateful bigotry Ronald is not allowed to marry his honey. So he doesn't have a wife. You must be mistaken, try the dog pound.
Ronald

United States

#172566 Dec 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately due to discriminatory laws and hateful bigotry Ronald is not allowed to marry his honey. So he doesn't have a wife. You must be mistaken, try the dog pound.
Michael.

Please do not speak for me. You haven't earned the right to do so.

Ronald

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#172567 Dec 30, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage has already been defined.
It is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a obviously false imposter relationship.
It would be like trying to put a bent rod in a straight hole. Everyone can see it isn't the same.
<quoted text>
In other words, you are defenseless in the face of reality.
Smirk.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You call yourself a "monster mutation".
Should your rights depend on your genes?
Should you be allowed to marry twice because you have both sets?
Or should you not be allowed to marry at all because you have both sets?
LOLSER!
You make my point and yourself a HO. What a 'talent'!

How does your ad homoan attack on me have ANY relation to the basic essence of marriage?

In other words, you are defenseless in the face of reality.

Smirk.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172568 Dec 30, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael.
Please do not speak for me. You haven't earned the right to do so.
Ronald
Troll from L.A.

Please don't try to speak for Ronald, you are way too stupid to pull it off. Also Ronald has a fine sense of humor while yours is dumb and unfunny.

Mike DiRucci.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#172569 Dec 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You call yourself a "monster mutation".
Should your rights depend on your genes?
Should you be allowed to marry twice because you have both sets?
Or should you not be allowed to marry at all because you have both sets?
LOLSER!
You poor little child. Homosexuality is sinful, and vile. It is not natural. You fell in love with your boys boner and just dated who you liked, not who you wanted to see fit as someone who you will love and marry. You poor child. So innocent and yet so evil.
Hitties

La Puente, CA

#172570 Dec 30, 2012
Oh you mean, those flat-heads in the Republican and tea party membership club.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ap Photos: Highlights of the 2016 race for the ... 4 hr Reverend Hightoan 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 hr LM Pops 6,498
News Trump lashes out at Clinton in Anaheim amid che... 10 hr tomin cali 1
Anaheim is full of opportunities! (Apr '12) 16 hr Tony 78
News In Anaheim, thousands are pumped for Donald Trump 18 hr Billy The Kid 8
Coal Slime Dryer 20 hr janifer 1
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) May 21 citizen 104
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages