Man Fatally Stabbed In Fullerton

Man Fatally Stabbed In Fullerton

There are 119 comments on the CBS 2 - KCAL 9 story from Nov 12, 2007, titled Man Fatally Stabbed In Fullerton. In it, CBS 2 - KCAL 9 reports that:

A man was fatally stabbed in Fullerton, authorities said.Victor M. Hernandez, 24, of Fullerton, was stabbed before midnight Sunday in the 1800 block of West Orangethorpe Avenue, according to Fullerton ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 2 - KCAL 9.

CROW VILLAGERS 13

United States

#56 Dec 30, 2010
LOS DIRTY BIRDS GANG STANTON OXC
TOQUERO

Los Angeles, CA

#58 Jan 10, 2011
WEST SIDE BAKER ST wrote:
HEY ALL U TAITOR TOTS FULLERTON BELONGS TO BAKER ST....SO TAITOR TOTS PURO BAKER ST...BAKER CONTROLA CADA DIA Y CADA ORA SO SHUT THE UP AND BAKER IS STILL DEEP ITS ALL ABOUT THAT
WEST SIDE FULLERTON
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW BAKER ST. BACK IN THE EARLY 90'S YOU WERE CRIPS MEXICAN CRIPS WHAT A EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR RAZA SAGGING PANTS AND ALL JERRY CURLED OUT YOU VATOS ARE THERE BECAUSE BACK THEN THE GUYS HOW STARTED BAKER ST. ARE RELATED TO TOKERS TOWN HOMIES WE TOKERS TOWN RUN FULLERTON ALSO BEFORE YOU PUT A TATTOO ON FULAS MEANS FULLERTON TOKERS TOWN IN SPANISH YOU DUMB ASS I PERSONALLY SMASHED ALOT OF YOUR HOMIES FROM BAKER ST. ON THE MAP AND ONE OF THE OLDEST VARRIO IN O.C PROUD TO BE FROM FULAS TRUSLOW ST, BEEN AROUND FOR EVER WE AN'T GOING NOWHERE SO YOU COULD TAIK ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT TO ALL YOU VATOS THAT HATE ON TOKERS TOWN "FUCK YOU" WHEN YOU WAKE TOMMOROW WE WILL STILL BE HERE WELL RESPECTED VARRIO NOMATTER WHAT WEARE STRONG AND HATED BY MANY BUT THAT ONLY MAKES US STRONGER .
WSF BAKER St

Fullerton, CA

#60 May 1, 2011
F**k all u taters..yea u putas are deep but are all bi*ches...all the youngsters trying to put in work could suck a d**k they are all chavalas too.......u tots are deep and are mostly bi*tches and when u tots keep dropping I keep laughing.
Think about it......if all the homies from my varrio were out or didn't get deported or relocated more of u tots will be dropping like flies.
And u will be dropping like flies soon..TRUST.
Remember pocos pero locos homie.
-WEStSIDE FULLERxON BAKER StREEt LOCOS
WSF BAKER St

Fullerton, CA

#61 May 1, 2011
TOQUERO wrote:
<quoted text> JUST TO LET YOU KNOW BAKER ST. BACK IN THE EARLY 90'S YOU WERE CRIPS MEXICAN CRIPS WHAT A EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR RAZA SAGGING PANTS AND ALL JERRY CURLED OUT YOU VATOS ARE THERE BECAUSE BACK THEN THE GUYS HOW STARTED BAKER ST. ARE RELATED TO TOKERS TOWN HOMIES WE TOKERS TOWN RUN FULLERTON ALSO BEFORE YOU PUT A TATTOO ON FULAS MEANS FULLERTON TOKERS TOWN IN SPANISH YOU DUMB ASS I PERSONALLY SMASHED ALOT OF YOUR HOMIES FROM BAKER ST. ON THE MAP AND ONE OF THE OLDEST VARRIO IN O.C PROUD TO BE FROM FULAS TRUSLOW ST, BEEN AROUND FOR EVER WE AN'T GOING NOWHERE SO YOU COULD TAIK ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT TO ALL YOU VATOS THAT HATE ON TOKERS TOWN "FUCK YOU" WHEN YOU WAKE TOMMOROW WE WILL STILL BE HERE WELL RESPECTED VARRIO NOMATTER WHAT WEARE STRONG AND HATED BY MANY BUT THAT ONLY MAKES US STRONGER .
All I have to say is that ur a stupid a** tater.
U thnk WEStSIDE FULLERxON BAKER STREEt was started cause of tampon town....hahaha Chales ese u got ur facts wrong homie.
WSF BAKER St

Fullerton, CA

#62 May 1, 2011
tokers town wrote:
fxck butt pickers we can take over ur fxcken varrio any day ese puro truslow prowlers big bad eastside fullerton tokers town bow down to tokers town
Bow down to chavalas like u.hahaaha
U must be trippin ese....ain't nobody gonna bow down to ur tater a**.
puro WEStSIDE FULLERxON BAKER StREEt.
WSF BAKER St

Fullerton, CA

#63 May 1, 2011
V_FULLERTON_ES wrote:
first of all all u fools that saying net banging this and that pendejos if u dont like it then mind ure own f****** bussines white trash...its a matter of time that this puny ass counrty will be 113% chicanos so just kill ure self white boys you guys only say that cuz ure scared to cmoe out and see a cholo.....in ure white streets come on o*c is practically all mexican territorys...lame asses..
and to caliplayboy i respect ure decison and ure right we cant take over those two lil wanna be hoods but nah were on the lay low list for now trying to stay out of problems for our hood if the city knows were out getting stopped in opther citys we will get our murals taken away so thats y we hadnt gone banging on them fools.... V.FTT.X3 ALL DAY EVERY DAY.....
U taters are bi*ches layin low pro so u don't get busted or nada....u never bang on the WEST cause u know what's best for ur life ese.
Taters rest in piss.....fuxk crazy eyes and fuxk panther and fuxk all u taters.
It's good news when u get out of prison and find out 2 taters are dead.hahahaha it makes me laugh cause there's more but they are all chavalas....and the lil youngsters too getting scared when they get hit up.
Hahahaha u taters are jokes.....187 on a tot.
-WEStSIDE FULLERxON BAKER StREEt.
MUGSY

Fullerton, CA

#65 Aug 20, 2011
VARRIO FOLKS GANG ANAHEIM...FK A BACON AND A TATER TOT FKIN HAPPY MEALS PUT TOGETHER LMAO FK FULLERSHEEITT ARIEL PLAZA AND NEIGHBORS AVE COME GET SOME PUUTTOOOSSS
KING TOPS

Fullerton, CA

#66 Aug 23, 2011
CHICAGO HUMBOLDT PARK LATIN KINGS FK A SURRATA.....FLAKE KILLA TWo SIX KILLA COUNT KILLA PEOPLE NATION SCRAP KILLA FK CALI FK CHOLOS
listo CMKX13

Bethlehem, PA

#67 Oct 9, 2011
I LIVED AT 2352 WEST BAKER ST WITH MY OTHER HOMEBOYS FROM CMK I WAS THERE THE NIGHT LISTO FROM BST BLASTED ON SOME FOOLS FROM LA HARBRA AND WHEN F T T CAME THROUGH AND LISTO AND CISCO PULLED GUNS AND SENT THEM BACK TO TRUSLOW ST I WAS THERE WHEN THEY BLASTED ON 18TH ST AND THE SLUGS FLEW THREW MY WALL I KNEW CISCO AND POWELL AND GILBERT AND BEAR AND LISTO STRETCH AND CASPER WSF BST WAS SMALL BUT MIGHTY AND WELCOMED SOME L.A. GANGSTAS LIKE ME AND MY HOMIES AND SOME DUDES FROM LA PUENTE TOWNSEND ST WITH OPEN ARMS THE COOLEST VATOS I EVER MET IN O.C. WERE FROM BAKER DONT SLEEP ON THESE VATOS IT MIGHT BE THE LAST THING YOU DO AND IF TOKERS WERE SO HARD WHY IS BAKER STILL AROUND ??????????
DA ONE

Long Barn, CA

#69 Apr 6, 2012
pela JUSTBLOW STREET
T Town

Brea, CA

#70 May 27, 2012
WSF All Day wrote:
Keep putting work on those Tampons.
wow i cant believe what im hearing. Baker st ratted and put a couple homies away that are from tokers town. And i also remember scrappy from bst was in Y.T.S with a couple of us and his lil brother got rapped by some people from tokers town and scrappy from bst just stood by.
Toke On This

Los Angeles, CA

#72 Jun 25, 2012
T Town wrote:
<quoted text>wow i cant believe what im hearing. Baker st ratted and put a couple homies away that are from tokers town. And i also remember scrappy from bst was in Y.T.S with a couple of us and his lil brother got rapped by some people from tokers town and scrappy from bst just stood by.

That's partly true. Scrappy has never been to YTS though, but the part about guys from FTT having sex with other men is correct. I guess we know why they call you guys Tokers now.
no gangs in cerritos

Cerritos, CA

#74 Dec 20, 2012
they got fam together. wont bang on each other.they play tweek strip poker.stop telling on each other 2 on who got caught with pants down.lol. gbg gangsters lol.pc gayboy gangs.should call u get along gangs
STAIN REMOVER wrote:
<quoted text>
STS AINT NUTHIN SO STOP YOUR NET BANGIN TRYING TO PUT YOUR " SANTA CLAUS " SET OUT THERE. AND THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS. AND YOU GOT THE SHIT ALL WRONG....ITS SZA GANG OR DONT BANG!!! DARKSIDE 319 SARZANA GANG RUNS CERRITOS!!! STAIN KILLA#1
AnitaBlunt

La Mirada, CA

#76 Apr 12, 2013
ESE GREY wrote:
The majority of baker streeters got taken out because of the city & the cops whether it was by inprisonment, death, relocation or deportation and it wasn't because of thier enemies. One of the smallest gangs in fulas was making the most noise back in the mid 90's! My respetos to BST WSF!
Ain't nothin sweeter than a Baker Streeter :)
Tokers town

Fairfield, CA

#77 May 9, 2013
I don't know why folks is talking out of their muoth cuz their an extention of new york puerto ricans so you vatos are lame doesnt even know your own varrios history your varrio is a circle chump!!
FxTxTxR

Dinuba, CA

#80 May 13, 2013
Fk Baken strips I stuk to of you lames in your park east side tell I die
u know

Cerritos, CA

#81 May 30, 2013
father greg must be proud!u talk like that & your girl from [email protected]!man thought u changed your life noel!atleast artesia is more solid & respected than u fake cerritos &lakewood wankstas!ratanas and sza are weak!u guys aint down to throw down!u aint nothing without your hommies or strap!GO DO THE PIPE DREAM!
SEYMOUR DUCK

United States

#82 May 30, 2013
Hell is real see bill weis.com . WEBSITE
Fulas

Cerritos, CA

#83 Jul 12, 2013
Tokers town are deep as fuck in Orange County but you foos got weak no lie. You foos haven't put in work on the WaterMelons, supposlly you foos were gonna wipe em out and take over there hood, all you guys did was tag up there blocks! Only the Plaseros have been putting work blasting the Cebollas and the WaterMelons! Baker Street has been the most noise makers around, as we give it to you guys because they ain't that active like before but you foos eathier! There's even been Anahiem hit ups in your city and fresh South Side Florence hit ups! You foos got a kick it up a notch!
westside baker st

United States

#85 Dec 25, 2013
V.BST 3 WSF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 39 min Just saying 7,823
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr The Phartss 32,832
News Hundreds March In Anaheim, Demand Arrest Of LAP... 14 hr Buster 23
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) Mon Downer FTT 619
News 2 Dead After Car Slams Into Tree In Fullerton Sun davy 4
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) Sun Dudley 3,237
News Rohnert Park reports major drop in crime Mar 3 Sad Dad 1

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages