Rep. Miller clarifies record of milit...

Rep. Miller clarifies record of military service

There are 9 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Jun 1, 2010, titled Rep. Miller clarifies record of military service. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

Rep. Gary Miller on Tuesday responded to accusations that he is misrepresenting his military service, calling them nothing more than political attacks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

Gary Miller

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 2, 2010
Uclers? Release the records and clear the issue up!

“6.4 = Make Out”

Since: Mar 10

Detriot, MI

#2 Jun 2, 2010
Crooked politicians.
Crooks

Corona, CA

#3 Jun 2, 2010
Ulcers? Oh please....Show us the documents. What are you afraid of Miller?

The slime has no place in the people's house and deserves to go away!
Ino

Ontario, CA

#4 Jun 2, 2010
Show your military records! What do you got to hide?
Of Course

Long Beach, CA

#5 Jun 2, 2010
Republicans just like to send people to wars. Not fight them.
Not Right

West Covina, CA

#6 Jun 2, 2010
I would be ashamed to even mention military service. The way he has shown his service gives a false impression. I served during the "Vietnam Era". When people ask me if I was in the military, I simply say yes and give the branch of the military. If asked did I serve during Vietnam I say I did not serve in Vietnam. Solves any misunderstandings.

Miller knows exactly what he did and there is no excuse. Miller know what impress ion that gave the public. He has to go. Just like the idiot in Conneticut.
J R L

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#7 Jun 2, 2010
Does anybody really believe this known liar? No candidate running against him can be as terrible as he is. He is corrupt.
COMBAT VET USMC

Whittier, CA

#8 Jun 2, 2010
What type of discharge did he receive?Was it a General or Honorable? Did he use the G.I bill for school benefits at MT SAC. If he did,not bad for 7 weeks of boot camp. He learned young to be a corrupt and dishonest.Was it really ulcers or was the razorback just YELLOW.
Mike Popovec

Sunland, CA

#9 Jun 2, 2010
So, if I get this right, Miller is discharged from the military due to ulcers ... and ends up with a career in politics.

Go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sun Chosen Traveler 32,265
News Downey police probe apparent murder-suicide on ... (Nov '10) Sun Devona 103
News 'War Dad' dies young in L.A. alley (Aug '10) May 21 Laurie chavez 18
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) May 21 citizen 104
News Gang members arrested in Rosemead motel double ... (Apr '09) May 21 Rukus 164
News Swastika on black Biola studenta s door brings ... May 20 Upper Kwust III 2
News Schaefer sentenced 24 years to life in Melody O... (Jul '10) May 20 EddieInHell 130
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages