Miller slams ICE position that undocu...

Miller slams ICE position that undocumented immigrants won't be pro...

There are 5 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from May 27, 2010, titled Miller slams ICE position that undocumented immigrants won't be pro.... In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Rep. Gary Miller is among 26 members of Congress who have signed a letter taking issue with a top federal official who said Immigration and Customs Enforcement might not process undocumented immigrants picked up in Arizona.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Process

Anaheim, CA

#1 May 27, 2010
The united states will attend to the immigration matter right after it ceases the other three insurrections against other carmel colored people of the world.

Beck is a yes man.

Besides we signed NAFTA can't we all get along? Oh wait that did not help Rodney King did it?
jigger

United States

#2 May 27, 2010
F Rodney king and get rid of all illegals, do your job mr president or run!
octabama

Anchorage, AK

#3 May 27, 2010
Process wrote:
The united states will attend to the immigration matter right after it ceases the other three insurrections against other carmel colored people of the world.
Beck is a yes man.
Besides we signed NAFTA can't we all get along? Oh wait that did not help Rodney King did it?
Only from Hollywood!
Process

Anaheim, CA

#4 May 27, 2010
octabama wrote:
<quoted text>
Only from Hollywood!
I am not in Hollywood, the topix computer does that, but LA was broke when Rodney King was first arrested my sister worked for the LA city Attorney. They purposely put off the king trial for a year because of the already spent budget and with the help of other folks interested in keeping LA, their jobs, and pensions solvent, purposely found reasons to defame poor Rodney until it got to court he did not have a chance, the riots came instinctively.

It is a process, Alaska
Olden Atwoody

United States

#5 May 28, 2010
What they need to process is the firing of any officials that refuse to do their job.

With the massive unemployment in the US - partially because of the 11 million illegal who are not ALL "dishwashers" - there should be plenty of takers for Federal jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 hr Just saying 7,770
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr YeahPhart 32,814
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Wed Rene Rio 4,529
News Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) Wed Tellinitlikeitis 368
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) Wed tellinitlikeitis 3,236
anybody experience violent shaking of windows,p... (Mar '09) Tue Rebeka 6
News House Democrats frustrated after immigration me... Mar 21 Paco 8

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages