Andrew Sarega new La Mirada City Coun...

Andrew Sarega new La Mirada City Council member

Posted in the Brea Forum

Joe C

North Hills, CA

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Unless Keithly contest the election results Andrew will be our new City Council member. A 25 year old Cop working for Newport Beach. All I have to say is good luck Andrew. Stop listening to your old man and grow some balls of your own now. La Mirada is a Gem of great worth and quality, so keep it that way. Get in touch with what is going on because right now your clueless based on you election manefesto. I can tell you this if you plan on blazing your own trail and not working with the other Council members you will be recalled faster than I can blog. Congrats on you victory. Do us proud and don't screw up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Censorship! 49 min Toshi Kiwamonkwa 3
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Chosen Traveler 32,458
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 8 hr Davis 6,825
News 2012-12-16 12:00 AM. Theft on 21XX W DOGWOOD AV... (Dec '12) 12 hr Vic 43
Cypress Police Department (Aug '06) Mon tellinitlikeitis 61
Obama Darpa Defense Taking Control Of US Milita... Oct 23 Peter 1
News Tree atop Whittier's Bright Medical Building gl... (Nov '09) Oct 23 ReneeInOregon 23

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages