Hutchinson Middle School

Hutchinson Middle School

Posted in the Brea Forum

Proud Parent

United States

#1 Apr 12, 2013
Congratulations to Hutchinson Middle School as the only school in the La Mirada / Norwalk district to be name of the 2013 Distinguuished Schools in California.

Everybody gives Mrs Siemans alot of negativity but at the end of the day this is what we want, which is positive results.

Props to Mrs Siemans, Teachers, Students and Parents to making this happen.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 12, 2013
Great to hear!!! Great job at Hutchinson.
LMHS PARENT

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Apr 12, 2013
But I thought Mrs. Green and Benton were the best school. And yes I am joking.
Are You Kidding Me

Simi Valley, CA

#4 Apr 13, 2013
Mrs Siemans is the bestest bitch ever and a fake A$$ lady and for Mrs Green is a huge joke but bring her food and she is your best friend life and loves to use people
LM Parent

Midway City, CA

#5 Apr 13, 2013
Since Siemens has been there, test scores have risen, my kids feel safe there, teachers are amazing, the campus is clean, they have added the STEM magnet program, plus iPads and Honors and she and the AP take care of business. They run a tight ship, but that is what we parents want. The California Distinguished School Award is evidence of the great work of the whole staff.
it matters why

Whittier, CA

#6 Apr 13, 2013
Test scores seem irrelevant when it comes to hiring a kid who was not supposed to be teaching yet because he is your sons friend, and proceeding to let him commit acts of sexual misconduct
LM Parent

Midway City, CA

#7 Apr 13, 2013
it matters why wrote:
Test scores seem irrelevant when it comes to hiring a kid who was not supposed to be teaching yet because he is your sons friend, and proceeding to let him commit acts of sexual misconduct
You gotta remember that "the kid" passed all district and state criteria, as well as fingerprinting screens that all teachers have to complete. Sexual offender is never written on job applications. Luckily, he will never be around kids again....in any of our schools.
small mama

Bellflower, CA

#8 Apr 17, 2013
When it comes to all the "fluff" at other schools, you may receive a trophy or a plaque on the wall. At the end of the day, what is best, is your child's academic education. Hutchinson deserves the California Distinguished School Award. If there is a better school in LM, then they should have applied. Singing, dancing and whatever else, will only go so far, unless you want to be on American Idol with Nicki "Freakshow."
Oh Please

Whittier, CA

#9 Apr 17, 2013
Do you mean the michelle greenicki freakshow? No comparison
gotta go

Bellflower, CA

#10 Apr 18, 2013
her show will not last............
more butter

Bellflower, CA

#11 Apr 18, 2013
she's already interviewed at another Jr. High, but not in NLMUSD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Trojan 32,332
Gay Brea Sat Gayguy_320 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Fri leon 6,746
La mirada Splash. Cash cow for La Mirada, where... Fri LaMiradaREZ 1
News Yet another South El Monte problem as Departmen... Aug 25 concerned res 2
Whittier Varrio Locos Gang (Jun '07) Aug 24 CRIPS RUN WHITTIER 1,367
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Aug 17 Smilee426 110

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages