Comments
1,241 - 1,260 of 1,336 Comments Last updated Jul 10, 2014
Stoogoo55

Santa Cruz, CA

#1585 Nov 2, 2012
Tiny locos? Who named u that? Your girlfriend?
Uptown banger

Moreno Valley, CA

#1586 Nov 3, 2012
Stoogoo55 wrote:
Tiny locos? Who named u that? Your girlfriend?
its a click ese now stop talkin shit on da internet ur just talking shit beacuase ur prolly that one vato who we robbed wen we put the strap in ur mouth 2weeks ago hyna cryin nd beggin not to blast u ese
Stoogoo55

Whittier, CA

#1587 Nov 3, 2012
Oh?! Puttin it down? I didn't realize you were doing all of that. And for such a just and meaningful cause. Isn't the Clicka" a channel changer for the TV? Good luck with the Orange Jump suit thing.
LAPD

Dixon, CA

#1591 Nov 3, 2012
Dear uptown banger,

Thanks for the tip dumb@ss. We will be coming to visit you soon.

Your friends,

LAPD
fckthepd

Moreno Valley, CA

#1593 Nov 5, 2012
damb@ss ahah watch him get caught up
M-WAY CITY

Anaheim, CA

#1596 Nov 6, 2012
Clicka this and ese that, how fkin stupid you a-hole wannabe gangsters are. What I don't get is all the sh*t you talk cause you think you're part of a gang. A gang is more than one person so that means you all are nothing but little b*tches when you're alone. But when you're with your stupid ass friends you get all swole and run your mouth.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#1597 Nov 6, 2012
M-WAY CITY wrote:
Clicka this and ese that, how fkin stupid you a-hole wannabe gangsters are. What I don't get is all the sh*t you talk cause you think you're part of a gang. A gang is more than one person so that means you all are nothing but little b*tches when you're alone. But when you're with your stupid ass friends you get all swole and run your mouth.
Hey dawwg don be dissin' mi homie boys ese. They a gang cuz don soun too good callin dem a lonester. What r u sum kine of fool havin no one to hang with? Whassup wit dat???
M-WAY CITY

Anaheim, CA

#1600 Nov 6, 2012
Just what I thought. Another wannabe thug talking like he's hard. Without other idiots to back up you up, you ain't sh#t!! Shut up stupid!!
bullet

United States

#1602 Nov 7, 2012
M-WAY CITY wrote:
Just what I thought. Another wannabe thug talking like he's hard. Without other idiots to back up you up, you ain't sh#t!! Shut up stupid!!
Ask yur mom if im hard...
keepin it real

United States

#1604 Nov 12, 2012
Black Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Free Lil Bala Lil Flaco D-Boy
Whats up with D-Boy`s girl Norma being with mario aka sonny from east whittier cole street. And yet she claims uptown. She`s disrespecting your homie and your hood by being with that fool. She a wH*re
concerned

United States

#1605 Nov 13, 2012
keepin it real wrote:
<quoted text>Whats up with D-Boy`s girl Norma being with mario aka sonny from east whittier cole street. And yet she claims uptown. She`s disrespecting your homie and your hood by being with that fool. She a wH*re
I'd hit it...
Hitman

United States

#1607 Nov 14, 2012
PURO FRESNO BULLDOGS GANG PIENCHE PENDEJOS
Stoogoo55

Whittier, CA

#1608 Nov 14, 2012
does anyone really talk like that? Puro what?! homie? see if you can make out what I'm saying: Hey Homie I b wif you at the crib. Yo dog, your sista likes taking the skin boat to tuna town... know what I'm saying? I be down wif dat shizt. Back off or you be disrepecting my shizel....

awesome
Hitman

United States

#1610 Nov 24, 2012
Stoogoo55 wrote:
does anyone really talk like that? Puro what?! homie? see if you can make out what I'm saying: Hey Homie I b wif you at the crib. Yo dog, your sista likes taking the skin boat to tuna town... know what I'm saying? I be down wif dat shizt. Back off or you be disrepecting my shizel....
awesome
What's the matter stoopoop? Why u mad? Did the homeboys used to take yur lunch money or make u toss salad? Haha
Stoogoo55

Whittier, CA

#1612 Nov 25, 2012
yeah Hitless. I'm real pissed off cause my gardner forgot to pick up the dog dung... was that your Brother? StooPoop??? I like it. The HomoBoys in Whittier are so anemic they would have trouble lifting my wallet. Even After Gov Jerry finishes talking all the $$$ and giving it to your prego sister. Don't forget to attend the free Government Cheese give away in UpTown....
Hitman

United States

#1613 Nov 26, 2012
Stoogoo55 wrote:
yeah Hitless. I'm real pissed off cause my gardner forgot to pick up the dog dung... was that your Brother? StooPoop??? I like it. The HomoBoys in Whittier are so anemic they would have trouble lifting my wallet. Even After Gov Jerry finishes talking all the $$$ and giving it to your prego sister. Don't forget to attend the free Government Cheese give away in UpTown....
What's that? Your real pissed off cuz yur mexican gardener is boning yur old lady when yur away...and how would u know about cheese giveaways unless u and yur family get it?
Stoogoo55

Whittier, CA

#1614 Nov 26, 2012
There you go again S**tman stepping out of your comfort zone.
Let's keep it to Raider games, UCLA head gear and single syllable words... Oh wait "hey Ese como ur homo."
Here's a little something you can recite tomorrow when your down at the Social services building.

My Name is Hitman and My friend thinks I'm gay
I'm hung like a field mouse on a really cold day

I once had a job, what do ya think about that
they gave me a broom, name tag and white paper hat.
"Do you want to supersize that" I'd ask through the mike
"I can get you two packs of mustard, or three if you like!"

making change was hard cause there was numbers and stuff
things like math and spelling I've always found tuff

they fired me one day cause I was never on time
didn't know the difference between a nickel or dime
I ate my own buggers and picked at my ass
spent too much time in the crapper smelling my own gas

now I'm at county getting me some free cash
thank god they don't drug test or make me pick trash

I want to be a rapper or DJ or Star
but the only thing I do is drink at the bar
I drive a hot Chevy Volt with a spoiler and rims
fuzzy dice and an eight track the chicks think I'm dim

Maybe one day I'll be real, real cool
not a moron who's own Mom calls him a fool
I'll be a gangsta rapper sailing on my big boat
Not a scrawny little beaner who has sex with a goat....

I'm Hitman
Stoogoo55

Whittier, CA

#1615 Nov 26, 2012
bullet wrote:
Aight. Tell me where I can find you and yur b1tch @ss homies...
hey Bullet Nice spelling... Hooked on Phonics you a product of the Whittier School District???
Hitman

Gilroy, CA

#1616 Nov 28, 2012
Stoogoo55 wrote:
There you go again S**tman stepping out of your comfort zone.
Let's keep it to Raider games, UCLA head gear and single syllable words... Oh wait "hey Ese como ur homo."
Here's a little something you can recite tomorrow when your down at the Social services building.
My Name is Hitman and My friend thinks I'm gay
I'm hung like a field mouse on a really cold day
I once had a job, what do ya think about that
they gave me a broom, name tag and white paper hat.
"Do you want to supersize that" I'd ask through the mike
"I can get you two packs of mustard, or three if you like!"
making change was hard cause there was numbers and stuff
things like math and spelling I've always found tuff
they fired me one day cause I was never on time
didn't know the difference between a nickel or dime
I ate my own buggers and picked at my ass
spent too much time in the crapper smelling my own gas
now I'm at county getting me some free cash
thank god they don't drug test or make me pick trash
I want to be a rapper or DJ or Star
but the only thing I do is drink at the bar
I drive a hot Chevy Volt with a spoiler and rims
fuzzy dice and an eight track the chicks think I'm dim
Maybe one day I'll be real, real cool
not a moron who's own Mom calls him a fool
I'll be a gangsta rapper sailing on my big boat
Not a scrawny little beaner who has sex with a goat....
I'm Hitman
That's a real knee slappee...Serio stoogoo how'd u get yur name? From smokin the meat stogey?
Stoogoo55

Whittier, CA

#1617 Nov 29, 2012
Thank You.. I often times have to admire my own creations. Like that Bee hive I created in the toilet today. I named it UpTown Banger.. Maybe later I can drop one at Milton in Uptown and see if any one notices.
You all have a great and productive day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 28 min KiMare 200,607
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr Brett Weir 15,965
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 27,101
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 7 hr Duh 5,015
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 12 hr SEYMOOR DUCK 4,793
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 14 hr napalmers 7,933
Known gang member found fatally shot in East Va... (Nov '12) Sun Southsider 4 life 62
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at September 01 at 1:14AM PDT

•••

Brea News Video

•••
•••

Brea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Brea News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brea
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••