uptown banger

Moreno Valley, CA

#1563 Oct 15, 2012
Fck you putos purro whittier varrio lokos gang uptown till I die putos fck norcacas
bullet

United States

#1564 Oct 19, 2012
uptown banger wrote:
Fck you putos purro whittier varrio lokos gang uptown till I die putos fck norcacas
Me n my homies would make u pee wees look like cub scouts ese. Whittier is like disneyland to me. U mfers are soft
uptown banger

Moreno Valley, CA

#1565 Oct 23, 2012
bullet wrote:
<quoted text>
Me n my homies would make u pee wees look like cub scouts ese. Whittier is like disneyland to me. U mfers are soft
fck u ese come to my hood and get smacked up vato
bullet

United States

#1566 Oct 24, 2012
Aight. Tell me where I can find you and yur b1tch @ss homies...
SE LOS

Glendale, CA

#1567 Oct 25, 2012
JARD1N13 DMS....vieJa killa all day..
Stoogoo55

Whittier, CA

#1568 Oct 25, 2012
Bullet: SS homies can be found exploring the glory hole at the Ron dee Voo
what a bunch of swell guys. Rope smokers all... and Upptown Banger don't be shy vato, tell everyone how you and the guys in county play hide the salami.Uptown banger I think SS might bend you over and pony pack you. don't act like you don't want him to.. see how fun it is to be friends?
uptown banger

Moreno Valley, CA

#1569 Oct 29, 2012
Uptown whittier Milton and comstock in the apartment alley come out and play hyna
Stoogoo55

Whittier, CA

#1570 Oct 30, 2012
uptown banger: lived on Greenleaf across the street from the store. Every Sunday morning about 4 the Whittier PD would be rousting the apartments cause some drunkin beaner was beating on his wife and kids. that wasn't you was it? You might want to move out of that S**tbox. in case you haven't looked the place is a dump...
bullet

Santa Cruz, CA

#1571 Oct 30, 2012
uptown banger wrote:
Uptown whittier Milton and comstock in the apartment alley come out and play hyna
Describe yurself puto so I know which lil b1tch is u so I can personally slap the sh1t out u while the rest the homies put the beating to yur leva a$$ friends

Since: Oct 12

Colton, CA

#1572 Oct 30, 2012
VaRRIO HaWaIIan GaRDEnS 13 GanG
Pinche fakes

Covina, CA

#1573 Oct 30, 2012
bullet wrote:
Puro MADTOWN VTW X4 PUTOS
Hahahaha, what a lame. You are a straightup lop, ese. Fk your weak varrio
bullet

Santa Cruz, CA

#1575 Oct 30, 2012
Pinche fakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha, what a lame. You are a straightup lop, ese. Fk your weak varrio
Come to my weak varrio and lemme show u how I got my placaso...u better zip that lip before that lip zips u up
why I hate my own

Norwalk, CA

#1576 Oct 30, 2012
bullet wrote:
<quoted text>Come to my weak varrio and lemme show u how I got my placaso...u better zip that lip before that lip zips u up
Wow! What a bunch of jacka$$es. You are an embarrassment to us hard working Latinos. Too bad mommy didn't use a rubber. Losers.
Eliot Ness

Covina, CA

#1577 Oct 30, 2012
bullet wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to my weak varrio and lemme show u how I got my placaso...u better zip that lip before that lip zips u up
I'm guessing it involved you undressing slowly for your weak homies

Fake ass gangster
bullet

United States

#1578 Oct 31, 2012
Eliot Ness wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing it involved you undressing slowly for your weak homies
Fake ass gangster
Eliot Ness: eat a bowl of d1ck up puto! I bet yur punk a$$ wod never say that to my face F'n internet troll

Since: Oct 12

Colton, CA

#1579 Oct 31, 2012
bullet wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to my weak varrio and lemme show u how I got my placaso...u better zip that lip before that lip zips u up
where yuh foo's be at?
bullet

United States

#1580 Oct 31, 2012
vHWn GDnSr 13 wrote:
<quoted text> where yuh foo's be at?
All up inya...
Eliot Ness

Covina, CA

#1581 Oct 31, 2012
bullet wrote:
<quoted text>
Eliot Ness: eat a bowl of d1ck up puto! I bet yur punk a$$ wod never say that to my face F'n internet troll
I'm sure I could muster up the courage to say that to your face. Wanna meet? I'll be at the 7-11 on Puente Ave at 7pm in Baldwin Park. Corner of Puente and Pacific

Bring your fake ass homies if you're afraid. I'll be alone. I'm wearing a black shirt and jeans
Stoogoo

Whittier, CA

#1582 Oct 31, 2012
Hey Bullet

I'm thinking Ol Elliot would smoke your behind. Sure he would in a spelling contest better you stay in up town with the Quakers
Uptown banger

Moreno Valley, CA

#1584 Nov 2, 2012
Stoogoo55 wrote:
uptown banger: lived on Greenleaf across the street from the store. Every Sunday morning about 4 the Whittier PD would be rousting the apartments cause some drunkin beaner was beating on his wife and kids. that wasn't you was it? You might want to move out of that S**tbox. in case you haven't looked the place is a dump...
you sound stupid ese im a youngster puttin it down for the varrio from that tiny locos clicka

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 52 min Bruin For Life 27,911
Marine jailed in Mexico on weapons charges awai... 1 hr nifongnation 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Davis 5,084
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) 9 hr Dolly 111
Imperial/Telegraph car wash sold. McDonald's mo... (Sep '13) 11 hr gul 19
Do you approve of Nancy Renne Tragarz as Mayor? Sun JOE SMITH 3
Who do you support for Magnolia School District... (Oct '10) Oct 13 12adf 19

Brea News Video

Brea Dating
Find my Match

Brea Jobs

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brea News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brea

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]