OC Shooting Spree...

Posted in the Brea Forum

Anaheim

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2013
SANTA ANA, Calif.(KABC)-- The mother of a man who went on a deadly shooting rampage in Orange County last week appeared in court Monday to face charges in a different case.

Sarwat Syed, 42, is accused of a felony hit-and-run in June 2011 that left a 4-year-old girl seriously injured. Prosecutors say Syed was driving a GMC Yukon Denali when she hit a vehicle the girl was riding in, then did not stop to help.

Syed has pleaded not guilty.

Syed's son, Ali Syed, committed suicide after going on a deadly shooting spree in several cities in Orange County. The 20-year-old man shot a woman inside the family's Ladera Ranch home before fleeing and killing two drivers during carjackings, shooting up cars on the freeway and finally taking his own life.
Chris O

United States

#2 Mar 2, 2013
looks like they gave up and said screw it. Dammmmm! I have a better way then that kind of stuff...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 28,400
Kevin Dillman a bust.... 2 hr Concerned Parents 4
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) 8 hr Voter 23
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti 10 hr wooddude 24
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 13 hr other coach 5,283
Stanton: Man 'blew their brains out' for Lexus (Jan '14) 15 hr jamie 4
Teens left Westside park when gang members show... (Apr '10) 16 hr homeless person 430

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at December 20 at 1:54PM PST

Brea News Video

Brea Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brea News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brea

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:15 pm PST