Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related crimes

Full story: San Francisco Examiner

Two reputed members of a white supremacist gang were convicted Monday of gang-related crimes, but verdicts on more serious charges of murder, attempted murder and street terrorism were delayed because one juror ...
Comments
961 - 980 of 1,087 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 20
CITY OF Gs

Orange, CA

#1346 May 8, 2013
17ST Road Kings wrote:
WS XV2ST GANG LOS ROAD KINGS SANTANA
FK 7chesse PELA .. GXG EVILxWAYS
evil one

Concord, CA

#1347 May 8, 2013
APSTx3 EVIL ONES
DELHI LOS ACES

Pico Rivera, CA

#1348 May 8, 2013
evil one wrote:
APSTx3 EVIL ONES
Ain't nothing evil about you greenlighted pecetas..Your hood is dead and all your homeboys lock it up!
cple

Anaheim, CA

#1349 May 9, 2013
DELHI LOS ACES wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't nothing evil about you greenlighted pecetas..Your hood is dead and all your homeboys lock it up!
fxck you leva my hood is down and fxck your hood and delhynas putx I'm no peceta and your more like los jokers funny style levas!!!
FULXSTST13

Corona, CA

#1350 May 23, 2013
Orange County Citizen wrote:
Fullerton actually had 4 hoods! West Side Baker Street13 which is located south of Fullerton. Tokers Town is the biggest hood in the middle of Fullerton. They actually only have 400 to 500 members. Then there is Fullerton Suicidals which is also in Fullerton. Then there is the Wicked Minds located on the east of Fullerton which they claim garnet lane and since there the only set in that area they also claim pearl drive topaz lane aswell. Even doe wicked minds does not have the 13 with it size of members they label them selves a gang. I study gangs for the past 40 years and FTT claims to be the only gang but has not gotten rit of these other hoods who claim Fullerton and say fuck TAITOR tots. And there is still 18Street in Fullerton BullShittersMobb West Side Lennox and Varrio Los Monos! These 3 are from Los Angeles And VLM is from La Habra. After studying gangs in Orange County and seeing all the gangs There is only 11 active gangs in Anahiem who do commit crimes. Santa Ana has 13 active gangs. Fullerton had 3 active gangs. Placentia has 2 active gangs. Garden Grove has 2 active gangs. And etc.. In Orange County 50 % of gangs are Hispanic 30% are white and 20% are Asians! This are all facts that I study and research from police, Internet, and actuall conversation with ANG members.
BAKER STREET GOT RANNED OUT ALREADY THEIR IS FTTR MEMBERS LIVING ON BAKER ST FULLERTON SUICIDALS WAS NEVER A GANG JUST. A CREW THAT DIED OUT WICKED MINDS ARE JUST A SMALL CREW FULLERTON HAS 600 TO 800 MEMBERS WITH A 7,5 SQUARE MILE GANG INJUNCTION SANTA ANA HAS 90 ACTIVE STREET GANGS 20 WICH ARE BLACK GANGS. ANAHEIM HAS 40 ACTIVE GANGS OC HAS 13,000 GANG MEMBERS Get Ur Facts Straight Dont Believe Me Look Up The Facts
Anaheimsur

Pacoima, CA

#1351 May 25, 2013
FULXSTST13 wrote:
<quoted text>BAKER STREET GOT RANNED OUT ALREADY THEIR IS FTTR MEMBERS LIVING ON BAKER ST FULLERTON SUICIDALS WAS NEVER A GANG JUST. A CREW THAT DIED OUT WICKED MINDS ARE JUST A SMALL CREW FULLERTON HAS 600 TO 800 MEMBERS WITH A 7,5 SQUARE MILE GANG INJUNCTION SANTA ANA HAS 90 ACTIVE STREET GANGS 20 WICH ARE BLACK GANGS. ANAHEIM HAS 40 ACTIVE GANGS OC HAS 13,000 GANG MEMBERS Get Ur Facts Straight Dont Believe Me Look Up The Facts
fulas is weak as fck and the only reason fuchis has a gang of homies is because there the only gang in the whole city.. Imagine if Anaheim was one big gang, it would be the same shit but its not cus Anaheim gots a gang of neighborhoods not just one! fullerton is deep I give them that but there not with that gang banging mentality like Anaheim is.. There not out there smoking fools, killing fools for the gang and shit like that and that's a fact! You never hear anything like that in fullerton or done by fullerton.. I been busted a gang of times from the halls to ya to the county and then upstate and I'm always busted with atleast one or two fools from fuchis but I have never seen or heard of a fool from takos being busted for busting a grape for there hood! There never busted for murders or shootings, there always busted for some petty ass shit that doesn't even have anything to do with gang banging! They dont even have to watch there back or carry guns cus they dont have no one to bang with cus there the only gang in peaceful ass fuchis.. There always busted for robbing the pizza man or domestic violence and that's the truth! Now in Anaheim that's a whole different story.. we have real gang banging varrios on every other block trying to be the top dawgs and these fools are with it, straight blasting fools just for being on the wrong side of the street! Everyones strapped up in Anaheim and your always having to watch your back, even in your own neighborhood.. One more thing I would like to ad is fuchis hasn't killed anybody from Anaheim but Anaheim has killed plenty of takos and we continue to smash on these fakes!!! KANPOL
corona 4th knuckles

Los Angeles, CA

#1354 Jun 19, 2013
Crown town cvls 4th st shouts out to the homies from fifth
Travelers

Riverside, CA

#1355 Jun 19, 2013
corona 4th knuckles wrote:
Crown town cvls 4th st shouts out to the homies from fifth
Fxck chorrona
slick cvls 4th

Los Angeles, CA

#1356 Jun 23, 2013
Travelere 187 ill put u in high heels puto this is big bad cvls 4th los vns gang. Fuxx orange county chapetes.
SANTA ANA

Gardena, CA

#1357 Jun 23, 2013
FULXSTST13 wrote:
<quoted text>BAKER STREET GOT RANNED OUT ALREADY THEIR IS FTTR MEMBERS LIVING ON BAKER ST FULLERTON SUICIDALS WAS NEVER A GANG JUST. A CREW THAT DIED OUT WICKED MINDS ARE JUST A SMALL CREW FULLERTON HAS 600 TO 800 MEMBERS WITH A 7,5 SQUARE MILE GANG INJUNCTION SANTA ANA HAS 90 ACTIVE STREET GANGS 20 WICH ARE BLACK GANGS. ANAHEIM HAS 40 ACTIVE GANGS OC HAS 13,000 GANG MEMBERS Get Ur Facts Straight Dont Believe Me Look Up The Facts
Tas puto ain't no black hoods in Santana estupido worry about your barrio you ain't in Santana posted. Anybody from anywhere in OC knows That Santana is where it's at.
Travelers

Concord, CA

#1359 Jun 24, 2013
SANTA ANA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tas puto ain't no black hoods in Santana estupido worry about your barrio you ain't in Santana posted. Anybody from anywhere in OC knows That Santana is where it's at.
Fxck shuntana travelers city of Anaheim
Santa Ana

Corona, CA

#1360 Jun 24, 2013
corona aint nada but a bunch of lames. Talking about chapetes ? That's why you lops run around wearing red rags like chavalas with your one varrio thinking your hard. There is no gangbanging in chorona period. Just a bunch of wanna bes everyone knows that much. N you anahyna pela you Mickey Mouse gangster fawk ana slime and travelers you guys can't see us or be us. City of SANTA ANA 1901. We're the ones causing panic en las calles de OC.
Anaheimsur

Los Angeles, CA

#1361 Jun 24, 2013
Santa Ana wrote:
corona aint nada but a bunch of lames. Talking about chapetes ? That's why you lops run around wearing red rags like chavalas with your one varrio thinking your hard. There is no gangbanging in chorona period. Just a bunch of wanna bes everyone knows that much. N you anahyna pela you Mickey Mouse gangster fawk ana slime and travelers you guys can't see us or be us. City of SANTA ANA 1901. We're the ones causing panic en las calles de OC.
Sounds good u fxckken chuntaro fxckk chuntana and sorry ass chorrona fxcken fake ass levas! I bet this wab from chuntana doesn't even bang, just a resident trying to be someone on the internet lol kaiga putillo
slick cvls 4th st

Los Angeles, CA

#1362 Jun 25, 2013
Fxxx santana.u vatos wear g strings puto we had a couple of ur scary ass homies.trying to jump in our varrio. We weren't having it they got tossed up and stuck Ur varrio is weak as fuxx fuxx open culos.fuxx anaheim u vatos are always getting fuxxed up and blasted I'm surprise u guys are still active fuxxx levas. Fuxx ur big homie mickey mouse ese big bad calle cuatro los vns gang big slick said it step up the real cvls staying active till the casket drops
Santa Ana

Gardena, CA

#1364 Jun 26, 2013
slick cvls 4th st wrote:
Fxxx santana.u vatos wear g strings puto we had a couple of ur scary ass homies.trying to jump in our varrio. We weren't having it they got tossed up and stuck Ur varrio is weak as fuxx fuxx open culos.fuxx anaheim u vatos are always getting fuxxed up and blasted I'm surprise u guys are still active fuxxx levas. Fuxx ur big homie mickey mouse ese big bad calle cuatro los vns gang big slick said it step up the real cvls staying active till the casket drops
Hahahaha really don't nobody give a MuthaFxxck half of the lames from clown town are from other city's leva fawk your lame azs varrio active my azs your fools ain't about sxit Perra. This be that mad asz doble SxS Ganga sickside of SxA Los 187s. Corona isn't deep or active chapa come to sa and get smashed on Ese your "varrio" ain't shxt!
Ana slime pela you Disneyland azs ranker everybody knows you can't even handle fulas . I don't know what's lamer a clown towner or an anaheimer hahahahaha
FXTROOPER

Gardena, CA

#1365 Jun 26, 2013
FXXK CHORONA BUNcHA LITTLE KID LAMES TRYING TO CLAIM A WHITE MANS VARRIO SERIO! THIS BE THAT BIG BAD FXTROOPX3 ESPARQUE Y QUE CALLE A MI VARRIO A MIRAR LO QUE TE PASA PUXO Y TaMBIEN ANAHEIM. SANTA ANA CONTROLA ESE! LAST TIME I CHECKED cORONA VERGA LICKERS AREN'T EVEN ON THE MAP. MY HOOD IS KNOWN ALL ACROSS SOUTHERN CALIFAS FXTROOP X3
slick cvls calle cuatro

Los Angeles, CA

#1366 Jun 26, 2013
Pela
slick cvls calle cuatro

Los Angeles, CA

#1367 Jun 26, 2013
FXTROOPER wrote:
FXXK CHORONA BUNcHA LITTLE KID LAMES TRYING TO CLAIM A WHITE MANS VARRIO SERIO! THIS BE THAT BIG BAD FXTROOPX3 ESPARQUE Y QUE CALLE A MI VARRIO A MIRAR LO QUE TE PASA PUXO Y TaMBIEN ANAHEIM. SANTA ANA CONTROLA ESE! LAST TIME I CHECKED cORONA VERGA LICKERS AREN'T EVEN ON THE MAP. MY HOOD IS KNOWN ALL ACROSS SOUTHERN CALIFAS FXTROOP X3
fuxx f poop u putos are myrda I was locked up with one of ur shot out homies that chavala didnt last to long on the yarda all u vatos are wienies ur homegirls put in more work then u vatos straight lops u want some levas come get it chavalas cvls sur 3ce all day every day f poopkilla
FXTROOPER

Gardena, CA

#1369 Jun 26, 2013
slick cvls calle cuatro wrote:
<quoted text>fuxx f poop u putos are myrda I was locked up with one of ur shot out homies that chavala didnt last to long on the yarda all u vatos are wienies ur homegirls put in more work then u vatos straight lops u want some levas come get it chavalas cvls sur 3ce all day every day f poopkilla
Haha you know what the funny s..t is? Almost half of corona heads are all pecetas leva! You guys can't even run your own hood that's why the homies from Santa Ana be smoking you lops. Go join a real gang perrra haha FXTROOP ALWAYS ON TOP!.
slick cvls calle cuatro

Los Angeles, CA

#1370 Jun 26, 2013
FXTROOPER wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha you know what the funny s..t is? Almost half of corona heads are all pecetas leva! You guys can't even run your own hood that's why the homies from Santa Ana be smoking you lops. Go join a real gang perrra haha FXTROOP ALWAYS ON TOP!.
u should b a comedian chavala cause ur whole varrio is a joke cause u vatos walk around whith ur tail tucked in between ur legs when u come threw my varrio fucxn chapetes come to the heart of the hood throwing up ur weak ass oxc and get wet puto fuxx f poop cvls 4th st los visioneros gang contralamos ur lame varrio anytime pussx

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 2 hr AHM LOS BGS 4,791
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr XplosionSC 4,941
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin Nation 27,084
Do you approve of James Gomez as Mayor? (Aug '12) 3 hr msjosey 5
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr RiccardoFire 200,586
Man Fatally Stabbed In Fullerton (Nov '07) 9 hr RASCALS CLICK CBS... 69
La Habra Heights History, Howard Vipperman 15 hr Amused Observer 6
•••

Brea News Video

•••
•••

Brea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brea People Search