Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related crimes

Two reputed members of a white supremacist gang were convicted Monday of gang-related crimes, but verdicts on more serious charges of murder, attempted murder and street terrorism were delayed because one juror ... Full Story
West Side Creeper

Orange, CA

#1319 Mar 5, 2013
hahah esl was never shit or never will be period, they dont even exist no more, all they were just like a bunch of wabs that dropped it when the homies ran up them aha, all these so called east side locos dont have balls their just talk but dont walk the walk when it comes down to ass whoopin's. so you esl kids just stop tryin to be tuff and shit bc your NOBOD
West Side Creeper

Orange, CA

#1320 Mar 5, 2013
EASTSIDE ORANGE wrote:
BENMORE LOONEYS ARE NO WERE TO BE FOUND. THEY WERE ACTIVE YEARS AGO NO THERE NOT EVEN AROUND.. IM COMING FROM A CITY OF CRIMINALS AND FELONS OTHERWISE KNOWN AS CITY OF ORANGE. GROWIN UP IN WEST WILSON STREET SHOWED ME HOW LIFE IN THE VARRIO WAS. I SAW VATOS GETTING CRACKED WITH BATS BOTTLES AND OTHER THINGS. I ALSO SAW ALOT OF VATOS TAGGING UP HITTING UP THOSE THREE BIG LETTERS OCC ORANGE COUNTY CRIMINALS. RIVAL GANGS WOULD COMING DOWN WILSON LOOKING FOR TROUBLE BUT LIL DID THEY KNOW OCC IS ONE OF THE CRAZYEST GANGS FROM ORANGE.. NOW WE R IN 2012 AND MORE GANGS AND CLICKS HAVE STARTED. ESL(EVILSIDE LOCOS LOS LUNATIKS CLICK) TCV( THE CITY VANDALS) OTK (OLD TOWN KLICK) SUK (STAYING UP KREW) OKM(ONLY KRAZY MEXICANS) AND ALOT MORE. SOME CLICKS OR GANGS HAVENT LASTED .. ESL STARTED BACK IN 2009 JUST A BOUNCH OF YOUNGSTERS TRYING TO GET IN THE RAP GAME WITH OUT LOOKING FOR TROUBLE. IT DIDNT TAKE TIME FOR PEOPLE TO START HATING SO ESL SOON BECAME A CLICK AND WAS THE MOST FEARED THROUGH OUT ORANGE HIGH SCHOOL.ESL TOOK OUT MOST OF THERE RIVAL GANG MEMBERS FROM THAT OLD TOWN ORANGE VARRIO CYPRESS ALSO KNOWN ASS OVC.. OVC HAS BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS AND STILL COULDNT TAKE OUT ESL . I COME FROM THAT EASTSIDE ORANGE WERE OCC AND ESL STAY
hahah esl was never shit or never will be period, they dont even exist no more, all they were just like a bunch of wabs that dropped it when the homies ran up them aha, all these so called east side locos dont have balls their just talk but dont walk the walk when it comes down to ass whoopin's. so you esl kids just stop tryin to be tuff and shit bc your NOBODIES
orange county sureno

Pico Rivera, CA

#1321 Mar 5, 2013
never heard of esl period
ANACRIME

Kailua Kona, HI

#1322 Mar 12, 2013
Anaheimsur wrote:
<quoted text>Fullerton is weak as fck and the only reason fuchis has a gang of homies is because there the only gang in the whole city.. Imagine if Anaheim was one big gang, it would be the same shit but its not cus Anaheim gots a gang of neighborhoods not just one! fullerton is deep I give them that but there not with that gang banging mentality like Anaheim is.. There not out there smoking fools, killing fools for the gang and shit like that and that's a fact! You never hear anything like that in fullerton or done by fullerton.. I been busted a gang of times from the halls to ya to the county and then upstate and I'm always busted with atleast one or two fools from fuchis and I have never seen or heard of a fool from takos being busted for busting a grape for there hood there never busted for murders or shootings there always busted for some petty ass shit that doesn't even have anything to do with gang banging! They dont even have to watch there back or carry guns cus they dont have no one to bang with cus there the only gang in peaceful ass fuchis.. There always busted for robbing the pizza man or domestic violence and that's the truth! Now in Anaheim that's a whole different story.. we have real gang banging varrios on every other block trying to be the top dawgs and these fools are with it, straight blasting fools just for being on the wrong side of the street! Everyones strapped up in Anaheim and your always having to watch your back, even in your own neighborhood.. One more thing I would like to ad is fuchis hasn't killed anybody from Anaheim but Anaheim has killed plenty of takos and we continue to smash on these fakes!!!! KANPOL
THATS WASSUP HOMIE THAT SHIT IS TRUE THO N THEY LET N E ONE IN THEIR HOOD TOO...ANAHEIMS WAY CRAZYIER THEN FULLAS AND CANT EVEN STEP UP TOO MY CITY!
el paisa

United States

#1323 Mar 13, 2013
Orale carnal werer yuo farm ese?aki para easte side paline strete kp de anahieme!I'm be el paisa esa anadrive clika saludos to the carnales de paline st y kp y bemore lina,shawwwwww esos
el chompis

United States

#1324 Mar 14, 2013
el paisa wrote:
Orale carnal werer yuo farm ese?aki para easte side paline strete kp de anahieme!I'm be el paisa esa anadrive clika saludos to the carnales de paline st y kp y bemore lina,shawwwwww esos
waats hapaninn homiboy yo soy el compiras de big bod eas syde anahiyme reefa homs aqui parra los anna dryvers pandiya y que chabalaz q vo a todos mi pysas de ESA trese! alrattos hombois y trucha con la megra
ftroop

United States

#1326 Mar 16, 2013
°FXTROOP° :.SANTA ANA:.
shalimar

Corona, CA

#1329 Apr 4, 2013
Levas be hiding from matones like us ...they know what's up
We handle our shit ...SMR st
anakills

United States

#1331 Apr 5, 2013
shalimar wrote:
Levas be hiding from matones like us ...they know what's up
We handle our shit ...SMR st
question,what the fxck r u talking about?come to anaheim and you'll find what ur looking for, nobody be hiding at the killa zone!anaheim is were the ganstas be at santa ana us to be but now its all happening at anaheim so fxck shemales
17ST Road Kings

Killeen, TX

#1332 Apr 12, 2013
FSR wrote:
Calle Sissysiete Los Road Rats haha Lops!!
FXCKING FISH YOU PXTOS ARE RATS!!! LOL BIG BAD XV11ST Y QUE PXTAS.
17ST Road Kings

Killeen, TX

#1333 Apr 12, 2013
WS XV2ST GANG LOS ROAD KINGS SANTANA
deeelokss

United States

#1335 Apr 20, 2013
Wassupp cuttiessss ;) haha jk!

AnAheim On Mines (;
anah13m blvd

United States

#1336 Apr 20, 2013
deeelokss wrote:
Wassupp cuttiessss ;) haha jk!
AnAheim On Mines (;
that's what's up the big A all the way!
Orange County Citizen

San Gabriel, CA

#1338 Apr 25, 2013
Fullerton actually had 4 hoods! West Side Baker Street13 which is located south of Fullerton. Tokers Town is the biggest hood in the middle of Fullerton. They actually only have 400 to 500 members. Then there is Fullerton Suicidals which is also in Fullerton. Then there is the Wicked Minds located on the east of Fullerton which they claim garnet lane and since there the only set in that area they also claim pearl drive topaz lane aswell. Even doe wicked minds does not have the 13 with it size of members they label them selves a gang. I study gangs for the past 40 years and FTT claims to be the only gang but has not gotten rit of these other hoods who claim Fullerton and say fuck TAITOR tots. And there is still 18Street in Fullerton BullShittersMobb West Side Lennox and Varrio Los Monos! These 3 are from Los Angeles And VLM is from La Habra. After studying gangs in Orange County and seeing all the gangs There is only 11 active gangs in Anahiem who do commit crimes. Santa Ana has 13 active gangs. Fullerton had 3 active gangs. Placentia has 2 active gangs. Garden Grove has 2 active gangs. And etc.. In Orange County 50 % of gangs are Hispanic 30% are white and 20% are Asians! This are all facts that I study and research from police, Internet, and actuall conversation with ANG members.
Anaheim gangster

United States

#1339 Apr 25, 2013
fullashit is still weak as fk! ain't nothing goin on in fullashit bunch of fake as wannabes that ain't wit that real gang banging lifestyle! ain't no homicides goin on in fullashit period.! since u no it all why dont u put the 11 active hoods from anaheim???
Orange County Eyes

Los Angeles, CA

#1340 Apr 30, 2013
Anaheim gangster wrote:
fullashit is still weak as fk! ain't nothing goin on in fullashit bunch of fake as wannabes that ain't wit that real gang banging lifestyle! ain't no homicides goin on in fullashit period.! since u no it all why dont u put the 11 active hoods from anaheim???
I don't put it because if I do post them up, I do not want to cause problems with any hood that I didn't post up. But 4 of this 11 hoods are West Side Lennox and Eighteen Street Playboys13 and Florence! Anahiem is actually a well respected city with respect Ese's and pretty as females. But the tension with Fullerton Tokers Town and hoods from Los Angeles County is that spark of this war. South Central has 92 active Hispanic gangs and 34 active black gangs. Compton has 52 active Hispanic and 28 active black gangs. What do all this gangs plus the 150,000 gang members have in LA County with 4000 of Orange County gang members have? They hate the police, love females and have respect for real gangsters. If we didn't do this some other gang would come and take over. Who know how things would be. Swag this new era is really gay. We gangsters do alot and if we learn to co exist we could bring this gangsters days back. Anahiem keep doing what we do keep recruiting and keep banging because our barrio out family is all we got. Anahiem has my respect with females and Ese's so don't worry gee if you banging or tag banging keep doing it. This land belongs to us ,
Anaheim G

Phoenix, AZ

#1341 Apr 30, 2013
klennox faketeens peanutbutters and florence ain't from Anaheim and dont even exist in Anaheim period! I dont no who you're or were u get your info from but you honestly dont have a clue with what your talking about!
La Smiley 714

Los Angeles, CA

#1342 May 1, 2013
Anaheim G wrote:
klennox faketeens peanutbutters and florence ain't from Anaheim and dont even exist in Anaheim period! I dont no who you're or were u get your info from but you honestly dont have a clue with what your talking about!
my neighbor from Florence 13 I stay here by La Palma ave so there is FLORENCE in anahiem! No disrespect to anahiem I'm just saying his brothers and him are from florencia
Anaheim G

United States

#1344 May 1, 2013
La Smiley 714 wrote:
<quoted text> my neighbor from Florence 13 I stay here by La Palma ave so there is FLORENCE in anahiem! No disrespect to anahiem I'm just saying his brothers and him are from florencia
just cus someone from florence lives in anaheim doesn't meen they're out here active or have a hood over here? I got homeboys that live in sur central doesn't meen my hoods out there ...this dumb broad, get the fck out of here!
retard

Anaheim, CA

#1345 May 2, 2013
La Smiley 714 wrote:
<quoted text> my neighbor from Florence 13 I stay here by La Palma ave so there is FLORENCE in anahiem! No disrespect to anahiem I'm just saying his brothers and him are from florencia
you sound stupid as hell...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 27 min Bruin For Life 28,709
Suspect in fatal shooting of Whittier teenager ... (Mar '12) 6 hr SELA 562 114
La Mirada City Council election 9 hr Pleazote 32
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 11 hr Soccer Soccer 5,335
Prostitution sting in Pomona nets 20 arrests (Mar '10) 13 hr Baddie 196
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... 17 hr Fullerton guy 1
Montclair police told to make cuts or face layoffs (Jun '09) 19 hr decade resident 16

Brea News Video

Brea Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:23 pm PST