First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Parent

Whittier, CA

#41 Jul 6, 2008
so it goes wrote:
Concerned LM wrote:
How is it that this year for 5th grade activites, La Pluma was allowed inflatables? Is it because Mrs. Green's son is in 5th grade????Hummmmmmmmmm, its kinda like that sacramento trip so all of a sudden they wanted to do in fourth grade???????
All principals with their kids in the same school change things to help their own kids. Look at LCMS for the last two years! Personally, I don't think principals should be allowed to have their own kids in their schools, especially when they don't live in the district, but, oh well...
Become a board member and then you can create board policy which can stop all this insanity.
DDB Parent

La Habra, CA

#42 Jul 13, 2008
Dear La Pluma Parents,

I hope we can all agree to have a great 08-09 school year. It is time to stop acting like kids and do what is best for our kids. We need to support Mrs. Green and make La Pluma the best school in the district. No more trash talking and a lot of helping out at school to make our kids have a great year.

Enjoy your summer everyone
former panther parent

Los Angeles, CA

#43 Jul 14, 2008
DDB Parent wrote:
Dear La Pluma Parents,
I hope we can all agree to have a great 08-09 school year. It is time to stop acting like kids and do what is best for our kids. We need to support Mrs. Green and make La Pluma the best school in the district. No more trash talking and a lot of helping out at school to make our kids have a great year.
Enjoy your summer everyone
wow you sound like somebody important !!! PTA perhaps??? Tdadadada.....Support ypour kids brown noser..I hate your school..thats why i left to Dulles...and your inflatables stunk...your whole picnic did!!! hahaha
Get Educated

Los Angeles, CA

#44 Jul 14, 2008
former panther parent wrote:
<quoted text>
wow you sound like somebody important !!! PTA perhaps??? Tdadadada.....Support ypour kids brown noser..I hate your school..thats why i left to Dulles...and your inflatables stunk...your whole picnic did!!! hahaha
Thank goodness, your nasty attitude will not be missed. Poor Dulles
former la pluma parent

Los Angeles, CA

#45 Jul 14, 2008
I wont be missed im always around......and they love me at dulles too....Lil Miss.Know It all
Yo Momma

La Mirada, CA

#46 Jul 14, 2008
The only people that love you are the johns down on the corner you little tramp. Your worthless.
DDB Parent

Whittier, CA

#47 Jul 14, 2008
former panther parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you and your family. We at La Pluma want to have a great year. I hope you do too! La Pluma Rocks!!! PS i am not on the PTA.
dad

Los Angeles, CA

#48 Jul 15, 2008
la pluma stinks....ur pta stinks...dulles rocks...cuter moms...better than you fat cows who sit out front.your pta from 2 years ago were hot you guys are boring and ugly
LP Mom

La Habra, CA

#49 Jul 15, 2008
La Pluma moms are way hotter than Dulles moms. You just wish you could have us you balding bear belly jerk.
Former LP Hottie

Los Angeles, CA

#50 Jul 16, 2008
dad wrote:
la pluma stinks....ur pta stinks...dulles rocks...cuter moms...better than you fat cows who sit out front.your pta from 2 years ago were hot you guys are boring and ugly
Why thank you....Yes we were hot...and still are...I was on that PTA board and yes we lead very exciting lives....some of us are stll here and some ....well....you know...anyhow....Yes we were loved by all...Parents...teachers...and most of all those hot daddies....You know who you are....you miss us looking so good in our skirts and tanned skin....at all those events...yes all the daddies miss us...We had so much volunteer responses from you during carnival time....I headed that event....And my...I've never seen so many room daddies...I always had to cool off with snow cones on friday....I headed that too....Well thanks for remembering us...
dad

Los Angeles, CA

#51 Jul 16, 2008
LP Mom wrote:
La Pluma moms are way hotter than Dulles moms. You just wish you could have us you balding bear belly jerk.
You all are a unch of ugly 4eyed pimple faced women!!! YUCK
LP MOM

La Habra, CA

#52 Jul 16, 2008
dad wrote:
<quoted text>
You all are a unch of ugly 4eyed pimple faced women!!! YUCK
Just like your wife!
dad

Los Angeles, CA

#53 Jul 17, 2008
Im not married my wife past away of breast cancer...so im raising my 5year old alone...i didn't mean to offend you my saying you were fat..pimplefaced ..with glasses...I was only reminiscing on the previous pta hotties....do us all a favor dont put your pictures in the directories this year...it wont be in my restroom with my magazines it'll be in the trash!
Doesnt add up

Whittier, CA

#54 Jul 17, 2008
dad wrote:
Im not married my wife past away of breast cancer...so im raising my 5year old alone...i didn't mean to offend you my saying you were fat..pimplefaced ..with glasses...I was only reminiscing on the previous pta hotties....do us all a favor dont put your pictures in the directories this year...it wont be in my restroom with my magazines it'll be in the trash!
Don't get it. Two years ago your child would have been only three. So how do you know so much about the school and why would you be on this blog anyway?!!? Hey daddy, have you ever heard of GETTING A LIFE!?!? Move on perv.
dad

Los Angeles, CA

#55 Jul 17, 2008
my sisters kids go there.i would go there during bookfair to get my son books.and those hotties were soooo helpful....
LMHS Parent

Los Angeles, CA

#56 Jul 23, 2008
dad wrote:
my sisters kids go there.i would go there during bookfair to get my son books.and those hotties were soooo helpful....
I feel sorry for your son....and your wife who God rest her soul left him at such an early age...do not teach your son to sit in the bathroom while taking a d***p and drool over a magazine....get a life and some morals.
Blok f

Panorama City, CA

#57 Apr 7, 2013
Three weather systems, two bloobs... these are the voyages of the Oh Schit Enterprise... its mission... to explore M. Greene's chest, implant explosives, run like hell. Those things are gnarly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 min Chosen Traveler 32,592
News Locals catch 10-foot mako (Aug '07) 1 hr gondolaride 43
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr Davis 6,866
News Wanted man fatally shoots himself during stando... (Jan '10) 9 hr Your Momma 78
Tom Is Even Fatter Now 18 hr Quickly Vanquished 3
News Man convicted in bizarre South El Monte home br... Sat Christsharian Col... 1
Bernie Sanders: Hillary's Court Eunuch Sat Sealbeach Whorace 2

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages