UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32327 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

#21024 Jul 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> Jeepers Wolfie maybe trOJan should find a wealthy spouse like you did. Weren't you a mail order bride who The Hub got pregnant? Golly gee Wolfie isn't it illegal for to be having sex for money? My piggie bank is full will that get me a boobie? Go Bruins!
Hon you douche...how do you know I don't have more money?

You dumb men...we woman have 52 percent of the wealth in this country. Why? Buy real estate as young as possible. That's just a secret I'll share with you...DUMMY.

I know Rob is not this dumb...you fat ass troll!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21025 Jul 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Well...one customer that people know of! There may be others on the side.
Really? We have tens of thousands of customers in our hotels. Thanks USC for making me richer. I just saw the room blocks for the game. Every time I Mae money off f USC fans, it's the best as we jack up the room rates. Mahalo Nui.

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21026 Jul 7, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Miss Wolfie, don't turncoat on us. We Bruins had one good year, we can do it again...I promise :/
F*ck OFF!

LOL!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21028 Jul 8, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? We have tens of thousands of customers in our hotels. Thanks USC for making me richer. I just saw the room blocks for the game. Every time I Mae money off f USC fans, it's the best as we jack up the room rates. Mahalo Nui.
I for one find it rather nauseating how all those nasty Trojan alumni flaunt their private school wealth around :/

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! We will take your money even if you walk away winners!

West Hollywood, CA

#21029 Jul 8, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck OFF!
LOL!
LOL - you cute Diva you ;)
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#21030 Jul 8, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? We have tens of thousands of customers...
So, THOUSANDS have paid to bang your sorry old butt the way the husband has. Interesting. At $1 a pop, I suppose it adds up quickly. Or do they ask for change>

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#21032 Jul 8, 2013
@Wolfie, why do keep giving this a$$h ole with a gazillion names a second of your valuable time? ignore him, and he will eventuall wither away, sorta like a dogS hit on your lawn.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#21033 Jul 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
@Wolfie, why do keep giving this a$$h ole with a gazillion names a second of your valuable time? ignore him, and he will eventuall wither away, sorta like a dogS hit on your lawn.
Yeah or like those USC flags from the Pete Carroll era that have now become torn, weathered, and irrelevant!

I heard sales are way down for new ones...

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

GO BRUINS!

West Hollywood, CA

#21035 Jul 8, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah or like those USC flags from the Pete Carroll era that have now become torn, weathered, and irrelevant!
GO BRUINS!
You tell them Brewski. You, Lifer, and myself need to be more Bruin aggressive ;)

Now if we could just get our fellow Bruin fans more assertive to go out and actually buy Bruin flags period :/

Maybe a good selling point would be that our flags will last longer because with our football team’s inconsistency we will be bringing them indoors the years we underachieve ;)

Go Bruins! Go Bruin fashion!

West Hollywood, CA

#21036 Jul 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Please Lifer you are getting way off course here :/

You know in Westwood we pay gardeners to pick up the puppy poop ;)

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21037 Jul 8, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah or like those USC flags from the Pete Carroll era that have now become torn, weathered, and irrelevant!

GO BRUINS!
Yah you hardly see them flying like in the Pete Carroll days. Crappy fans .

West Hollywood, CA

#21039 Jul 8, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah you hardly see them flying like in the Pete Carroll days. Crappy fans .
Wow Miss Wolfie, if the Trojans have "crappy" fans, I dread to hear your thoughts of our Bruin fans :/

I am getting a little tired of Geoffery Strand and other vintage cheerleaders inflating the attendance totals at our games when half the stadium is empty :(

I am thinking maybe we can entice more fans to show up by installing a Bruin kissing booth inside the entry gate. What do you think ;)

Go Bruins, pucker up!

West Hollywood, CA

#21043 Jul 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, this sounds like Fight On's mom cheating on PeePeePete with his bi-sexual lover USC STEVE!!
No cheating going on Lifer! As you know first hand, everything is up and front "in our faces" at the Bruin hot tub parties ;)

See you Friday night, and where there Velcro speedos with for easy access ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooo Bruins!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21044 Jul 9, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>No cheating going on Lifer! As you know first hand, everything is up and front "in our faces" at the Bruin hot tub parties ;)
See you Friday night, and where there Velcro speedos with for easy access ;)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooo Bruins!
Spelling is not your forte I see.

West Hollywood, CA

#21045 Jul 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelling is not your forte I see.
On these subject you see incorrectly my dear Diva as any of my previous posts will attest to my grammatical aptitude. My high school English teach Mr. Fermer was one, sexy fellow who always had my "full attention" in class ;)

Where I do admit to making numerous errors on my last post is right after I mentioned those Velcro Speedos that Lifer brings with him... After that my mind was as overly stimulated as a lubricated gerbil inside that hunk Richard Gere's fanny hole :)

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21046 Jul 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, this sounds like Fight On's mom cheating on PeePeePete with his bi-sexual lover USC STEVE!!
LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21047 Jul 9, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>On these subject you see incorrectly my dear Diva as any of my previous posts will attest to my grammatical aptitude. My high school English teach Mr. Fermer was one, sexy fellow who always had my "full attention" in class ;)

Where I do admit to making numerous errors on my last post is right after I mentioned those Velcro Speedos that Lifer brings with him... After that my mind was as overly stimulated as a lubricated gerbil inside that hunk Richard Gere's fanny hole :)
Keep making fun of the gays

West Hollywood, CA

#21048 Jul 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep making fun of the gays
Not "of the", making fun "with fellow" Miss Wolfie, "with fellow" ;)

And who says I am making fun. You can't deny that Mr. Gere is one hot hunk, can you Miss Wolfie? He and George Clooney still look so good don't they ;)

Go Bruins, Go hot, chiseled, and ageless Hollywood celebrities!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#21049 Jul 9, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Not "of the", making fun "with fellow" Miss Wolfie, "with fellow" ;)
And who says I am making fun. You can't deny that Mr. Gere is one hot hunk, can you Miss Wolfie? He and George Clooney still look so good don't they ;)
Yo Pee Pee come on down to BAMA! They have HOT-TUB parties here too pal! they are orange and blue and hollow WAR EAGLE.. I believe they could make ye ol brown eye blue... come on down and get ya a mess boy!!!! and let them auburn boys tap that brown eye (_*_)

ROLL TIDE!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21050 Jul 9, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Not "of the", making fun "with fellow" Miss Wolfie, "with fellow" ;)
All you've done is make fun of the LBGT community. Your lack of tolerance is just ignorant, and hurtful.

I pity you and your behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr leon 6,746
La mirada Splash. Cash cow for La Mirada, where... 4 hr LaMiradaREZ 1
News Yet another South El Monte problem as Departmen... Thu concerned res 2
Whittier Varrio Locos Gang (Jun '07) Wed CRIPS RUN WHITTIER 1,367
News Man wounded in Hacienda Heights shooting (Jun '12) Wed CRIPS RUN SGV 30
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Aug 17 Smilee426 110
Gay Brea Aug 3 Btp 1

Brea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages