UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#20457 May 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sure, Trojan. ;)
He's jealous.
Pappi Chulo

Los Angeles, CA

#20458 May 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the only stupidity on Topix comes from you, pal, posting unwarranted hate towards LOE, Elderly, Women, and Minorities. Frankly I find you human existence pathtic and a waste of our earth's air-space, you're taking someone's oxigen, moron.
Reconocer a nadie aquí, compañero del oso?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/los-angeles-c...
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#20459 May 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
A very reliable source has just informed me that Eddie Vanderdoes can't wait to wear the Bruin Blue and Gold...
He can go put on blue and gold if thats what he wants , and go sit in the corner and jerkoff....but it doesn't mean he's gonna play on the team!!....get your facts straight , nimrod!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#20460 May 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA classic!!! Just classic!!!!!! Trojan was OWNED!!!! BY WOLFIE!!!! ROTLMFAO!!!
Yeah, sure I was. Maybe in the mind of someone who thinks like a 10 year old.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#20461 May 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your jailbird boyfriends post. Can you read f@cktard?
Oops Miss Wolfie... hee hee, I just realized that. But please, such a harsh word. We ALL make mistakes in life, right :/

Between all these spurious posts, including having to scold Lifer continuously for doing the same thing, it can get a little confusing at times, especially when what is being said sounds eerily similar to the actual poster themselves :/

Go Bruins, Go Boyfriends, Go Real Wolfie!

West Hollywood, CA

#20462 May 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry hon. I can afford a cabana boy. LOL!
Oh Luv, now you are just getting me unreservedly hot :)

Go Bruins, Go Wolfie and DEFINITELY Go Cabana Boy!

West Hollywood, CA

#20463 May 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I take that job...
Oh my Mister Clown, a cabana boy who also pulls it out :)

I think this Bruin needs to sign up for that resort ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#20464 May 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I have to admit, that was funny!!!! Hahaha.
Thanks fellow Bruin ;)

So, see you tonight at MBD's :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooo Bruins!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#20465 May 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your jailbird boyfriends post. Can you read f@cktard?
So now FO is the "jailbird"?!

What a freakin' idiot.

“Women Love me, even yours”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20466 May 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
A very reliable source has just informed me that Eddie Vanderdoes can't wait to wear the Bruin Blue and Gold...if this is true, the 2013 Class will be the gretest UCLA class ever, and many felt it already was the best ever, Eddie Vanderdoes will jsut put the exclamation mark, and reaffirm that UCLA has closed the gap completely with USC. Any thoughts from the smart posters? Fight On, and your many personalities PEEPEEPRICK, and other can STFU!!!
I spoke to someone who may or may not know who Eddie Vanderdoes is a few minutes ago, he or she said he is worried about moving so far away and UCLA has offered him some really great incentives (wink wink).
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#20467 May 24, 2013
Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke to someone who may or may not know who Eddie Vanderdoes is a few minutes ago, he or she said he is worried about moving so far away and UCLA has offered him some really great incentives (wink wink).
Ahahahahaaaa......
Good job of putting it in its proper perspective , Cock!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#20468 May 24, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oops Miss Wolfie... hee hee, I just realized that. But please, such a harsh word. We ALL make mistakes in life, right :/
Between all these spurious posts, including having to scold Lifer continuously for doing the same thing, it can get a little confusing at times, especially when what is being said sounds eerily similar to the actual poster themselves :/
Go Bruins, Go Boyfriends, Go Real Wolfie!
Psycho!

West Hollywood, CA

#20469 May 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Psycho!
Well Miss Wolfie, I do not know if I would go as far to call a fellow Bruin like Lifer a "psycho", but to each their own I say ;)

You and I both know how it feels to get namecalled, they like to call me homo and sissy, and you a know-it-all whore :(

Go Bruins, Go PP, Go Wolfie, screw all those that hate was we are and do!

West Hollywood, CA

#20470 May 24, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Good job of putting it in its proper perspective... Cock!
Oh yes, you nailed it with this sentence fella ;)

Go Bruins, Go C*ck!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#20471 May 24, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Well Miss Wolfie, I do not know if I would go as far to call a fellow Bruin like Lifer a "psycho", but to each their own I say ;)
You and I both know how it feels to get namecalled, they like to call me homo and sissy, and you a know-it-all whore :(
Okay then TROLL.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#20472 May 24, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Well Miss Wolfie, I do not know if I would go as far to call a fellow Bruin like Lifer a "psycho", but to each their own I say ;)
Now, now...you are responding to someone who was stupid enough to idolize someone the entire 2012 season, who had an imaginary girlfriend. Her stupidity is astounding and only one person is stupid enough to chime in supporting her ridiculous posts.

Hmm, he has created imaginary characters on here before? Could it be?!! LOL!!!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#20473 May 24, 2013
Happy Memorial Day all. A special thanks to my brothers and sister's who have given up their life's serving their country and gave us our freedom.

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#20474 May 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now...you are responding to someone who was stupid enough to idolize someone the entire 2012 season, who had an imaginary girlfriend. Her stupidity is astounding and only one person is stupid enough to chime in supporting her ridiculous posts.
Hmm, he has created imaginary characters on here before? Could it be?!! LOL!!!
Really doche bag. Hon I'll always be a Manti fan. He's a great kid. You psycho! LOL!

Go back to your cell douche bag!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#20475 May 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Happy Memorial Day all. A special thanks to my brothers and sister's who have given up their life's serving their country and gave us our freedom.
Hae fun at the Fiesta this weekend.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#20476 May 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Really doche bag. Hon I'll always be a Manti fan. He's a great kid. You psycho! LOL!
Go back to your cell douche bag!
LOL!! Great kid. He's a nutjob! But being one yourself, you can't possibly see that.

And still stupid enough to think I'm in a cell. Love it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr Old School 5,277
Gang related shooting leaves West Valinda man dead (Jul '09) 7 hr Killamunati 257
La Mirada City Council election 8 hr Rosas 2
Two armed men wearing ghost masks rob Placentia... 9 hr DavidC 1
Teens left Westside park when gang members show... (Apr '10) 9 hr Donny B 427
Kevin Dillman a bust.... 12 hr LM parent too 2
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti 12 hr LM parent too 21

Brea News Video

Brea Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brea News, Events & Info