UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 950)

Showing posts 18,981 - 19,000 of26,611
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bruin For Life

San Gabriel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
If only HE would leave the thread! LOL!! But he's said on more than one occasion that he was going to. But he always comes back.
Too slow to realize that over the past 3 years, this thread has always dulled during the spring.
If I were to leave, who would you then fantisize about?
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Surferjoe01 wrote:
<quoted text>
never said all were sick Puppies,(gee don't want to upset the English Professor,t trojan) just the one's posting all the Gay innuendos on a football forum, seemed weird to me, but hey to each their own. You guys like the gay bashing and comments, go for it.
They enjoy posting gay remarks because deep down inside, they have gay fantasies and can't express them as themselves. Here, they can live out their wildest dreams.

There's only two people who take part in it.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Okay (B)ruins. Who is next to escape the snooty Westwood campus? No matter it be Howland or Alford. Its the school... HaHa

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebasketball/st...
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Surferjoe01 wrote:
<quoted text>
never said all were sick Puppies,(gee don't want to upset the English Professor,t trojan) just the one's posting all the Gay innuendos on a football forum, seemed weird to me, but hey to each their own. You guys like the gay bashing and comments, go for it.
Ya I agree, gay innuendos and football? You have to blame UCLA football coach Jim Mora Jr he and our beloved Bruin program are only recruiting homosexual athletes. And to think the late MBD became a woman and moved to Sweeden, he could have just tried out for the Bruin football team being kweer he was more than qualified.....Go Bruins!
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Surferjoe01 wrote:
<quoted text>
never said all were sick Puppies,(gee don't want to upset the English Professor,t trojan) just the one's posting all the Gay innuendos on a football forum, seemed weird to me
Yeah , I think what happened was ,they went to a gay innuendos forum and a bunch of football posts broke out!!!....
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
Okay (B)ruins. Who is next to escape the snooty Westwood campus? No matter it be Howland or Alford. Its the school... HaHa
Won't be long until a certain Bruin fans says, "We didn't want him anyway." LOL!!!

Those grapes are sour.

“Surfs up”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't be long until a certain Bruin fans says, "We didn't want him anyway." LOL!!!
Those grapes are sour.
You always have recruits who leave when there is a coaching change, happens all the time.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Surferjoe01 wrote:
<quoted text>
You always have recruits who leave when there is a coaching change, happens all the time.
Agree completely. One fool on this thread doesn't comprehend that.

Well, he does for Bruins, but not for Trojans.:-)

He is the master of spin and BS.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

The Late Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree, but who wants to play for huckster like Alford? Oh how my Bruins are doomed with such a low brow hire......Go Bruins!

“Surfs up”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree, but who wants to play for huckster like Alford? Oh how my Bruins are doomed with such a low brow hire......Go Bruins!
Hey man why did you change my post?
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Surferjoe01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey man why did you change my post?
It did that by itself toots. Howz about we meet up for a beer at Sharkeez.I break in all the new talent, you didn't happen to go to Serra?.....Go Bruins!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Surferjoe01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem with the (B)ruins is it was happening 'all the time' even before the coaching change... HaHa

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
Come on CT how many players left SC when they got nailed?, this is normal.
Going to the draft, a UCLA or SC player picked 1st?

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Problem with the (B)ruins is it was happening 'all the time' even before the coaching change... HaHa
OK Reeves Nelson a cancer to the team, Howland should have never signed that ahole, Josh Smith a fat lazy POS. Howland lost total control over the program, and I'm willing to give Alford 3 yrs to tuen it around.
BTW whats your take on Barkley Basically throwing your beloved Lame Kiffin under the bus??

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

D. Jones 1st pick from UCLA/USC football.....nice

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Problem with the (B)ruins is it was happening 'all the time' even before the coaching change... HaHa
Like BN says, there will always be second thoughts in the minds of players when coaching changes take place.

So the more important news for you here, the first round of the NFL draft has come and gone and your two once-called "Heisman candidates" Barkley and Woods are still on the board!

Maybe they can call Datone Jones (already taken by the Green Bay Packers) to know what being picked in the first round feels like! Heh heh heh heh heh heh...
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree completely. One fool on this thread doesn't comprehend that.
Well, he does for Bruins, but not for Trojans.:-)
He is the master of spin and BS.
Speaking of fool...Matt Barkley is complete fool for coming back for "unfinished business" he would have been a top-5 pick a year ago and about 30 million dollars richer, instead he will not even have a guaranteed contract until he makes the team. Maybe the "Trojan Circle" can pitch in and give him what you fools cost him for begging him to return with your "one more year!!! one more year!!!" chants. LMFAO
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of fool...Matt Barkley is complete fool for coming back for "unfinished business" he would have been a top-5 pick a year ago and about 30 million dollars richer, instead he will not even have a guaranteed contract until he makes the team. Maybe the "Trojan Circle" can pitch in and give him what you fools cost him for begging him to return with your "one more year!!! one more year!!!" chants. LMFAO
These are just collage kids , why are you showing such hatred for him?
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Like BN says, there will always be second thoughts in the minds of players when coaching changes take place.
So the more important news for you here, the first round of the NFL draft has come and gone and your two once-called "Heisman candidates" Barkley and Woods are still on the board!
Maybe they can call Datone Jones (already taken by the Green Bay Packers) to know what being picked in the first round feels like! Heh heh heh heh heh heh...
Ya I agree Brewie let's usher in the Alford era with fake smiles and false hope, this will be like the pre Wooden years for our Bruins...Even Northridge has a better coach....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of fool...Matt Barkley is complete fool for coming back for "unfinished business" he would have been a top-5 pick a year ago and about 30 million dollars richer, instead he will not even have a guaranteed contract until he makes the team. Maybe the "Trojan Circle" can pitch in and give him what you fools cost him for begging him to return with your "one more year!!! one more year!!!" chants. LMFAO
It didn't "cost" him anything. You don't know what the value is that he placed on coming back to play college ball for one more year. Something he'll never get to do again.

It's not all dollars and cents to some people. You are the fool for assuming things and projecting your own set of values onto others.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,981 - 19,000 of26,611
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brea Discussions

Search the Brea Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 35 min Frankie Rizzo 200,218
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr 21 and over 15,912
Six years after girl's slaying, grief remains f... (Jun '10) 1 hr MrSaravia 31
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Spiked 4,837
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr Davis 4,756
La Habra Heights City Hall to close half the da... (Dec '13) 7 hr Amused Observer 2
Whittier Varrio Locos Gang (Jun '07) 8 hr ProblemaS 1,336
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at July 10 at 1:22PM PDT

•••
•••

Brea News Video

•••
•••

Brea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••