UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29939 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18661 Mar 6, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I like what Cantu has done.
Yeah, I think most of us feel that. I would like to see him kept around. The players seem to have more fire in their eyes since he took over!

San Marino, CA

#18662 Mar 6, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>He's been there awhile.
About ten years ago I called him to register my step daughter for a weekend clinic in Pasadena when Bibby was the head coach.
I decided to use the opportunity to discuss the team with him ,and to my surprise he talked to me about the team for about 20 minutes....pretty cool dude.
He does seem pretty down to Earth!

San Marino, CA

#18663 Mar 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It's Obvious the article was written by a disgruntled USC fan hates what LK has done...it's Pete Carroll the one resposible for USC's current problems...
And responsible for many dismal UCLA years for you. YOU are the one that sounds DISGRUNTLED whenever you mention PC... HaHa

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18664 Mar 6, 2013
Big game tonight BRUIN fans! The Bruins cannot take WSU too lightly as this would be what you would call a classic "trap game".

Howland has to get the guys focused for tonight and not look ahead to Washington.

GO BRUINS! Two games away from the PAC12 Title!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18665 Mar 6, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm, interesting. By the same analogy of (B)ruins saying the USC Campus and area is dangerous, sounds to me like the neighborhood around Westwood is not as safe as some would "like" to believe. But lets face it, predators and those that want to do bad things will strike anywhere they feel the opportunity is there!
You are so right!!! you better watch when you visit the UCLA campus! you are way too close to Westwood, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Belaire, Century City...we all know the residents of these cities, are overflowing with various sorts of criminals, and suffering from economic depression, you better watch out!! these residents are NUTS!! you might encounter:
1. a mugging, someone might take your wallet or purse.
2. car jack you at gun point.
3. someone might solicit sex from you to afford their drugs
4. someone might sell your children crystal meth and other drugs
5. shoot-outs with police are common, a stray bullet might kill your child
6. you might have your liquor store held-up at gun-point.
7. the residents are poor they can't afford a classy call girl.
8. the football players of the nearby campus might rape you daughters (5 players arrested for rape the last decade)
9. if you sit in your car two blocks from campus you will get your brains blown out.
10. criminals never get caught by police.
11. the school does not have an on-campus Police Dept., only security guards.

WHOA!! wait a minute!!! my bad!!! wrong campus!!! what was I thinking??!! I just described the USC campus.

San Fernando Valley

#18666 Mar 6, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>And responsible for many dismal UCLA years for you. YOU are the one that sounds DISGRUNTLED whenever you mention PC... HaHa
Oh no Babeler, all Bruins are just like every other University and their fans in the country, we ALL just love Pete "Hollywood" Carroll! He is a real, upstanding guy! Heh heh heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#18667 Mar 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Funny how the more Pat Haden talks about SUC changing, the more it seems to be the same. Go ahead Trojans, bring back (Pretty Boy) Floyd, and if that works out, offer (Hollywood) Carroll an outrageous amount of money to come back too!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18668 Mar 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee dumb!!!
wonder how many Murders, Rapes and Assults happen EVERY day "Near" usc's campus???
so whats the point here trojan?
You really need to ask?

Some Bruin fans think bad things only happen on or around USC's campus. Shit happens EVERYWHERE.

San Fernando Valley

#18669 Mar 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right!!! you better watch when you visit the UCLA campus! you are way too close to Westwood, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Belaire, Century City...we all know the residents of these cities, are overflowing with various sorts of criminals, and suffering from economic depression, you better watch out!! these residents are NUTS!! you might encounter:
1. a mugging, someone might take your wallet or purse.
2. car jack you at gun point.
3. someone might solicit sex from you to afford their drugs
4. someone might sell your children crystal meth and other drugs
5. shoot-outs with police are common, a stray bullet might kill your child
6. you might have your liquor store held-up at gun-point.
7. the residents are poor they can't afford a classy call girl.
8. the football players of the nearby campus might rape you daughters (5 players arrested for rape the last decade)
9. if you sit in your car two blocks from campus you will get your brains blown out.
10. criminals never get caught by police.
11. the school does not have an on-campus Police Dept., only security guards.
WHOA!! wait a minute!!! my bad!!! wrong campus!!! what was I thinking??!! I just described the USC campus.
BFL, this is another one you are wasting your time on. Trojan fans live in their false campus utopia, yet for some reason when leaving they all get in their vehicles and make a beeline on 37th straight to the 110 Freeway. You can see the tire screech marks on the freeway on-ramps!

Their denial and counterpoints about the areas around both campuses never ceases to make me laugh! Some will even sport more ignorance and spew something idiotic out like “just trying to get on the FWY to avoid the renegade LAPD”! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#18670 Mar 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to ask?
Some Bruin fans think bad things only happen on or around USC's campus. Shit happens EVERYWHERE.
Campus Utopia in action!

Let's talk about the neighborhood odds if you really want to be serious here..........

Hell, your average USC student probably has an equal chance of being assaulted just off campus than your Trojans chances at winning the PAC-12 Tournament.

San Marino, CA

#18671 Mar 6, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Trojan fans live in their false campus utopia, yet for some reason when leaving they all get in their vehicles and make a beeline on 37th straight to the 110 Freeway. You can see the tire screech marks on the freeway on-ramps!
Well if I knew that was you standing there on the on-ramp making your goofy site surveys, I would have probably made that hairpin turn a little faster and wider. They would be calling you Bruise In more then just figuratively...Ooops! HaHa

San Fernando Valley

#18672 Mar 6, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well if I knew that was you standing there on the on-ramp making your goofy site surveys, I would have probably made that hairpin turn a little faster and wider. They would be calling you Bruise In more then just figuratively...Ooops! HaHa
Wow, be careful there Babeler, because that would then make you a criminal and give justification for some of those LAPD officers (who Trojan thinks are all dirty anyway) to legally pull you over, drag you out of your girlie car, and beat your asss with their baton sticks!

I would love to film that, but unlike the phussy who turned in the King beating video (to get his 10 minutes of fame), I would only show it at Bruins sports gatherings as our halftime entertainment! Heh heh heh heh heh
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18673 Mar 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Word is out, UCLA has the hottest men in college, and I swallow all cumbags,I think it's they're gonna get away...but UCLA enrolls every sexual preadator...we male Bruins all commit crimes of passion at UCLA.
Ya I agree what other school can boast of such hunks like BFL, BN and Brewie?....Go Bruins!

San Fernando Valley

#18674 Mar 6, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree what other school can boast of such hunks like BFL, BN and Brewie?....Go Bruins!
And the Trojans can be proud in their own right and boast of monotonous trolls like Fruitie Manhattan and PP Pryck!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18675 Mar 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Yet ANOTHER sexual assault near the UCLA campus.
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story...
And that's not even counting all the man-on-man action that happens around the campus, but that being anything but a crime, we definitely would not report any of that ;)

Go Bruins, Go campus action!

West Hollywood, CA

#18676 Mar 6, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Wow Babeler, that could possibly make you a criminal (although I would be in the wrong standing in the middle of an onramp) and give all the justification for some of those LAPD officers (who are all dirty anyway) to legally pull you over, drag you out of your expensive car i can't afford, and beat your entire body for 10 minutes with their baton sticks!
I would love to film that, but unlike the phussy who turned in the King beating video (because he did the moral thing), I would only show it at Bruins hot tub parties as our post-sex entertainment! Heh heh heh heh heh
Oh My Brewski, you are really flexing those Bruin muscles today. Must have taken extra testosterone pills today ;)

Save some of that for the MBD's this Friday ;)
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18677 Mar 6, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>BFL, this is another one you are wasting your time on. Trojan fans live in their false campus utopia, yet for some reason when leaving they all get in their vehicles and make a beeline on 37th straight to the 110 Freeway. You can see the tire screech marks on the freeway on-ramps!
Their denial and counterpoints about the areas around both campuses never ceases to make me laugh! Some will even sport more ignorance and spew something idiotic out like “just trying to get on the FWY to avoid the renegade LAPD”! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
Where did any of us deny anything? We've just pointed out the simple FACT that shit happens everywhere.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18678 Mar 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
^^^^^^ CORRECTION:
LK has recruiy in te poorly in certain "key" positions, in which the've lacked depth.
OK , BFL , lets try it again :How can I get the ucla-WSU game tonight--and I swear there was no website for me to see on your post before the ASU game!

West Hollywood, CA

#18679 Mar 6, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Artie, sorry to slighty burst your bubble, but after seeing these Bruins at our naked hot tub parties, the term >hunks< might be pushing it a tad :/

Go Bruins, go weekly hot tubs!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18680 Mar 6, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>OK , BFL , lets try it again :How can I get the ucla-WSU game tonight--and I swear there was no website for me to see on your post before the ASU game!
Let's try this again...if you have a phone with Internet and a decent size screen, where you can watch it there, cool!!

If you prefer to watch it on your TV, then you will need a cable called the HDMI Cable which I paid $23.00 for at Best Buy, but from what I heard, you can get it MUCH cheaper at other places...this cable you will need to connect from your LAPTOP COMPUTER to your TV (unless you have an OLD t.v.)...you just need to make sure when you connect to your T.V. you will use one of the Otions on your "video 1, video 2 video 3, etc. etc...one of those, but it's in that menu opotions which you use when using for X-Box, Nintendo, etc. etc.

Once you are connected, you will to "zoom in" using your "view" options on your tool-bar, until your TV screen is 100% zoomed into the game...NOTE: you may not get Audion, on the TV only from your LAPTOP.

Here are the two websites:

http://atdhe.eu/ or
http://p2p4u.net/ or
http://firstrowsports.eu/

enjoy the Bruins kick ass!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 min Davis 5,721
Whittier Varrio Locos Gang (Jun '07) 18 hr SEast 1,352
Natalie Gived Massive Cream-Exploding HEAD 18 hr GH Kimble 2
Safest Places In U.S. Mostly Black 18 hr Mr Serious 1
News Collecting fire trucks becomes career for Joe O... (Jul '09) 19 hr oberjim 13
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Jul '15 Thankful I live i... 90
News Felon Arraigned on Assault, Robbery, Attempted ... Jun '15 Larry Miller 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brea Mortgages